179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Exclamation MMORPG Minion Required.

It's about that time again, new blood must be brought in.

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have at least 10% activity.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website.
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted. Beggars will be removed. So don't beg your friends to thank your post.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Valken (03-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Requirements:

Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS YEP!
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. YEP!
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site. YEP!
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. YEP!
    Must have at least 10% activity. I'm Active.
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. YEP!

Name: (yours as we can see your username) Ertunc
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) 4-6 Hours Weekdays 6-8 hours weekends.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. Yep!
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I am active... I play runescape and i have alot of time for Testing/Approving... I no what to do since i have been many on many websites.
    Last edited by Valken; 03-19-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Requirements:

Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS-Ofcourse
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.-no problem i can do that
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.-runescape, maplestory, world of warcraft, and vindictus and if needed to i could download most or all of the games so that i could 100% minion this mmorpg section! im buying minecraft so i can minion for that to
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. Yes!
    Must have at least 10% activity. It would be 10% if Dave didnt disable it. So sadly my bar isnt in the correct spot. But i can ensure you that im active enough to be 10%+
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Ofcourse order will be in the mmorpg section if im to be chosen.

1. Name: Bernard
    2. Age: 15
    3. Location: US more specific L.A
    4. Activity by hours: weekdays: 3-5 hours weekends: 5-8 hours
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website: I have been one before and i am at the moment on a runescape private Server's Website
    5. Why should you be chosen as minion: i should be the next minion for the mmorpg section because im easy to get along with i see that mmorpgs have alot of potential and some one just needs to apply them selfs to actually make this place active which i will do! I know alot about mmorpgs and i think im fit for the job and if anyone ever has any questions im always open for them and im always ready to have a answer and for those who have me added on msn im on for 20 hours of a 24 hour day. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope you will like it and will choose me thanks!!
    Last edited by Toxin; 03-24-2011 at 03:54 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

StayTrue (03-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS (Yes)
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. (Yes)
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.(Yes)
    Must have at least 10% activity.(Yes)
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.(Yes)

Application Format
    Name: Nathan
    Activity by hours: 3 hours to 5. I always leave my mpgh on and sometimes i just look threads and etc and dont post.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website. Nop im only on mpgh.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I have been on mpgh for 2 years. 1 year i didnt make an account . Any how i love mmorpg and i play most of the games in the mmorpg section. Maplestory, league of legends,dota,war3,sc2,gunbound and alien swarm. i still play dota,maplestory and sc2 and war3. As an honest application i am mostly active on the Combat Arms Section i/myself if i get this chance i will always check files with my 100 % secured Antivirus. I love DOTA and the section is completly dead. I will try to support all the dead sections.As you can see i nearly finish school (term 1 ) so i will try to support alot in the holidays.
    Gluck all.

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ---------------------Mine Application-----------------------------
    Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS: Done
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements:I will
    Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site:I will.
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.: Done longer that this one.
    Must have at least 10% activity.: Not done [HARD TO GET]
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them: Done.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: (yours as we can see your username) Sander
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.) if summer all time if i open internet 24/7
    if school times 16 into 23 then sleep.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website runescape.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)
    becuse as coeus sed my this MMORPG needs minion then i was thinked to be a minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well, I applied at every other application but never got interviewed. Damn the GFC is driving us jobs away =(

I meet the requirements, with the exception of the 10% activity. I can justify this because I post helpful posts only - check the programming sections. I don't tend to post whore in the General section, so thus my activity percentage is low.

My name is Kevin, aka. freedompeace.
    I am 15 years of age.
    I live in Melbourne, Australia, and am online on MPGH about 18 hours a day on average (whenever I'm awake. At school, home, travelling).
    I am not a staff member at any other website.

I should be chosen as minion because I have IQ ("Use some IQ for this answer please"), can program very well, and disassemble uploaded files to check for malicious code. I have also had experience in moderating, moderating multiple forums of several hundred thousand members, reducing spam while keeping a nice community feeling. I am also a trusted member of the community. Having released several releases myself, I know the pain of members and authors having to wait hours if not days for releases to be scanned and approved. I wish to improve this figure and the community.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    bump .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    name : Markus
    activity : 5 hr per day.
    no , im not a staff on any site
    y shud cho pick me?
    I pwn
    I am addicted to RS
    I so love MPGH
    I know the rules
    I would test all programs .
    I can detect keyloggers
    I'm in MPGH1 so I could ask people help there if I get stuck.
    I'm friendly
    I know alot about bots & rs

note: my activity is low atm. because my hand got broken and I couldnt type and vacation but I have had my activity 40+ . If I get minion ill raise activity
    Last edited by Markus; 03-24-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [IMG]https://www.ese*****m/us/images/check_mark.png[/IMG] Must have at least 600 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    [IMG]https://www.ese*****m/us/images/check_mark.png[/IMG] Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    [IMG]https://www.ese*****m/us/images/check_mark.png[/IMG] Must be familiar with at least 1 of the MMORPG Games in that has a section in the site.
    [IMG]https://www.ese*****m/us/images/check_mark.png[/IMG] Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    Must have at least 10% activity. - My activity will not go up or down no matter how much I post. I don't know why...
    [IMG]https://www.ese*****m/us/images/check_mark.png[/IMG] Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.

• Name: Fritz
    • Activity by hours: 2-3 on a weekday, 4-9 on weekend
    • Are you staff/special member in any other website: I am currently administrator of a RSPS forum, "Misthalin". (I'm not posting a link as it is another forum, PM me if you want the link)
    • Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please) I should be chosen as minion for my maturity and understanding of the duties a staff member is responsible of doing. I have been staff on multiple other forums, administrator on 2 RSPS server forums and owner on 2 others as well as being head administrator on a Warez forum (which died from lack of profit and is no longer up - Daily-Warez.com). Most people on this forum who apply for staff is simply to hunt for tags. They don't realize that staff isn't about being high and mighty but the real duty of staff is to make the forum enjoyable for the members. This doesn't mean that a staff member shouldn't contribute, as I believe that a huge part of being staff is contributing, whether it be in managing contests and organizing prizes, making tutorials, or even releasing resources. Thanks for the consideration.
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 03-24-2011 at 11:35 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

godhacks (03-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: John
    Activity by hours: Anytime I'm on computer, I lurk MPGH. Daily, depends. Anywhere from 20hours a day to 10 minutes a day, usually around 2-4ish.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website?: Nah, not any more. Used to do some graphics work over in a GFX forum but that got boring as fuck.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I'm on MPGH quite a bit, been here a while. I can be trusted, and I figure I could use a chance to show that Shark's don't bite people.

EDIT: I don't have %10 Activity? Oh well. That %3 has gone up.
    Also, why not link all posts to the same page? Put announcement for Minion wanted, then with a link to a single announcement in MMORPG main for one application thread instead of having to look through all of the sections for each.
    Last edited by Shark; 03-26-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.