Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Dual booting W7 and Snow Leopard?

Me being a computer enthusiast, ive always wondered what Snow Leopard would feel like on my custom built PC (especially knowing the fact that my pc is modified to work faster and better than your average OVERPRICED macs these days). But as a Music Enthusiast I have seen how well Logic Studio works and how it has been so widely talked about as one of the best in the music production. Now this is what brings me to Hackintosh. But what surprises me is that, most macs that run on the mac interface cant be overclocked, :O, now this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Thus, I have turned to dual booting but I hear that most dual boots take a while to load, and is very problematic. But what I was really wanting to know is that if I dual boot, is it possible to overclock my PC??? And if I get Hackintosh working on this baby, will I be able to run Logic Studio, as well as those MAC OSX ONLY objects that are sold in the musical tech world??? My last and Final question, since SLI isnt supported on MAC software, Would I be able to successfully use this when Im Dual booting?

Please help as I am completly interested in Dual booting but am scared to start.

+

IDK where to put this if it isnt in the right spot please feel free to move it (Only if you have the authorization )
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How well it works depends on what parts you chose. I know of a couple great sites that helped me when I was setting my hackintosh up, but can't post them on here or I will be banned. Shoot me a PM with your specs. and I will try to help out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I used Hazard's Hackintosh, but didn't work
    I don't know if it's my computer, or anything else, it doesn't boot into Mac, just shows me the Apple logo without the loading screen

Thanks
    You can't dual boot of the same drive unless your win7 install is on a drive that is the FAT format.

I've done this before, and it's not that hard. The easiest way is to just swap the jumpers on the HDD's when you switch.

You also have to have an Intel processor.