Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    woohoo 5 lines of code yea!!

Thanks
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol MPGH FREAK OUT SQUAD IS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Y U release your EPIC Menu Source
    Makes my one look like shit xD
    I always said yours was always shit....

But look on the bright side.. YOU CAN TAKE THIS AND PUT YOU NAME ON IT.

Just make it Draw On the TOP.. and it is 100% yours..

*If he does that i am not responsible as i am only sharing making a joke*
    Last edited by topblast; 03-20-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    5 lines of code for that epic shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Your a fucking robot .
    Last edited by Fabolous; 03-20-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Your a fucking robot .
    he just have a lot of time on his hand and ..... nothing to do but really, a lot of time and good mathematic skills like me..I just dont have the creative... I will bow before you...
    (so i can back stab you)
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    GoodJob freedompeace. You buy far have the best releases. Even better then mmbob!

Thanks
    Ahh damm i thought i was the only one with rotating features in a menu bar now evry one ahs them :P

BTW i stole your idea :$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

he just have a lot of time on his hand and ..... nothing to do :D but really, a lot of time and good mathematic skills like me..I just dont have the creative... I will bow before you...
    (so i can back stab you)
    back stabber :( !

Quote Originally Posted by joered View Post
    Ahh damm i thought i was the only one with rotating features in a menu bar now evry one ahs them :P

BTW i stole your idea :$
    haha !

if you were the only one with rotating features in a menu bar, then how'd you copy me? =P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

Remember that shitty release Eclair from a while back? Well now you can see my bad coding styles, and the coding styles I love to embrace but never follow myself.

Part of my source code - this is the Eclair menu that you see below (screenshot).

More coming soon

Code:
    #include"StdAfx.h"
    #include"Pivot.h"
    usingnamespacestd;
    PivotHost::PivotHost(void){height=0;AnimationOffset=0;scrollOffset=0;reservedInt=0;smallIncrementCounter=0;bottomAlpha=0;sliderColor=D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,30,30,30);descBarColor=D3DCOLOR_ARGB(100,10,10,10);selectedItem=-1;selectedItemSpot=0;descBarHeight=0;dLeftMouse=0;dRightMouse=0;mouseOverLength=0;addToMouseOverLength=false;selectedSubItem=-1;lastSelectedSubItem=-1;lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac=0;selectedSubItemDescOpac=0;selectedSubItemDescOffset=0;quickHoverSelectedSubItem=-1;}PivotHost::~PivotHost(void){}voidPivotHost::AddItem(PivotItempiv){Columns.push_back(piv);}voidPivotHost::D3DObjects(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9pDevice){for(it=Columns.begin();it<Columns.end();it++){it->D3DObjects(pDevice);for(it->it=it->Items.begin();it->it<it->Items.end();it->it++)it->it->SetTextSize();}for(inti=0;i<Columns.size();i++){for(intj=0;j<Columns[i].Items.size();j++){PivotSubItemTitleFont->GetTextExtent(Columns[i].Items[j].hotkey->friendlyName,&Columns[i].Items[j].hotkey->textSize);}}}voidPivotHost::Draw(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9pDevice,SpriteBatch*sprite){if(Input::IsKeyDown(xLBUTTON)){dLeftMouse2++;}elsedLeftMouse2=0;if(Input::IsKeyDown(xRBUTTON)){dRightMouse2++;}elsedRightMouse2=0;if(height>0){dx::FillRGB(0,sys::screenSize.cy-height-descBarHeight,sys::screenSize.cx,descBarHeight,descBarColor,pDevice);if(selectedSubItem>=0){font::fontSegoe14->DrawTextA(5,sys::screenSize.cy-height-descBarHeight+selectedSubItemDescOffset+2,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(selectedSubItemDescOpac,255,255,255),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[selectedSubItem].text);if(lastSelectedSubItem>=0)font::fontSegoe14->DrawTextA(5,sys::screenSize.cy-height-descBarHeight+2,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac,255,255,255),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[lastSelectedSubItem].text);}dx::FillRGB(0,sys::screenSize.cy-height,sys::screenSize.cx,height,sliderColor,pDevice);spot=PivotItemMargin;reservedInt=AnimationOffset+scrollOffset;count=0;for(it=Columns.begin();it<Columns.end();it++){if(MouseState::isIn(spot+reservedInt,sys::screenSize.cy-height,it->titleSize.cx+PivotItemHorizontalSpacing,100)){PivotItemFont->DrawTextA(spot+reservedInt,sys::screenSize.cy-55,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,180,180,180),it->title);if(dLeftMouse2==1&&selectedItem!=count){selectedItem=count;lastSelectedSubItem=-1;selectedSubItem=-1;}}elsePivotItemFont->DrawTextA(spot+reservedInt,sys::screenSize.cy-55,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,255,255,255),it->title);it->spot=spot;spot+=it->titleSize.cx+PivotItemHorizontalSpacing;count++;}for(inti=0;i<Columns.size();i++){if(i==selectedItem){intspot2=sys::screenSize.cy-PivotSubItemDistanceFromBottom;intspot3=Columns[selectedItem].spot+scrollOffset+AnimationOffset;for(intj=Columns[selectedItem].Items.size()-1;j>=0;j--){if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].activation==ACTIVATION_NORMAL){if(MouseState::isIn(spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx<150?150:Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx,PivotSubItemLineSpacing)){if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]){PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,sys::accentTR,sys::accentTG,sys::accentTB):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,sys::accentTR,sys::accentTG,sys::accentTB),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].title);PivotSubItemSuperScriptFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0+Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx:spot3+Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,sys::accentTR,sys::accentTG,sys::accentTB):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,sys::accentTR,sys::accentTG,sys::accentTB),Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].itemType==TYPE_TEXT_MASK?(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].textmask[Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]-1].c_str():(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue);}else{PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,255,255,255):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,255,255,255),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].title);}if(j!=selectedSubItem&&mouseOverLength>50&&selectedItem==i){lastSelectedSubItem=selectedSubItem;lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac=255;selectedSubItemDescOpac=0;selectedSubItemDescOffset=30;selectedSubItem=j;mouseOverLength=0;}elseif(j!=quickHoverSelectedSubItem&&selectedItem==i){quickHoverSelectedSubItem=j;mouseOverLength=0;addToMouseOverLength=false;}elseif(selectedItem==i)addToMouseOverLength=true;else{mouseOverLength==0;addToMouseOverLength=false;}if(dLeftMouse2==1||dLeftMouse>40){switch(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].itemType){caseTYPE_BOOL:Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]=!Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0];break;caseTYPE_TEXT_MASK:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]>0)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]--;break;caseTYPE_INT:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]>0)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]--;if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]>0)sprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"%d",Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]);elsesprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"");break;caseTYPE_INT_MASK_AS_FLOAT:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]>0)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]--;if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]>0)sprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"%.1f",1+(float)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]/10);elsesprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"");break;}}if(dRightMouse2==1||dRightMouse>40){switch(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].itemType){caseTYPE_BOOL:Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]=!Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0];break;caseTYPE_TEXT_MASK:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]<Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].MaximumValue)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]++;break;caseTYPE_INT:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]<Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].MaximumValue)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]++;sprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"%d",Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]);break;caseTYPE_INT_MASK_AS_FLOAT:if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]<Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].MaximumValue)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]++;sprintf_s(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue,sizeof(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue),"%.1f",1+(float)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]/10);break;}}}else{if(Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]){PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,sys::accentR,sys::accentG,sys::accentB):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,sys::accentR,sys::accentG,sys::accentB),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].title);PivotSubItemSuperScriptFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0+Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx:spot3+Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].titleSize.cx,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,sys::accentR,sys::accentG,sys::accentB):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,sys::accentR,sys::accentG,sys::accentB),Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].itemType==TYPE_TEXT_MASK?(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].textmask[Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].modifer[0]-1].c_str():(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].displayValue);}else{PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,200,200,200):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,200,200,200),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].title);}}}else{PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[selectedItem].verticalOffset,bottomAlpha<250?D3DCOLOR_ARGB(bottomAlpha,100,100,100):D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[selectedItem].Alpha,100,100,100),(TCHAR*)Columns[selectedItem].Items[j].title);}spot2-=PivotSubItemLineSpacing;}}elseif(Columns[i].Alpha>0){intspot2=sys::screenSize.cy-PivotSubItemDistanceFromBottom;intspot3=Columns[i].spot+scrollOffset+AnimationOffset;for(Columns[i].rit=Columns[i].Items.rbegin();Columns[i].rit<Columns[i].Items.rend();Columns[i].rit++){PivotSubItemTitleFont->DrawTextA(spot3<0?0:spot3,spot2+Columns[i].verticalOffset,D3DCOLOR_ARGB(Columns[i].Alpha,180,180,180),(TCHAR*)Columns[i].rit->title);spot2-=PivotSubItemLineSpacing;}}}}}voidPivotHost::KeyUpdate(SHotkey*menuHotkey){kMenu[0]=Input::IsKeyDown(menuHotkey->vKey);if(MouseState::left[0])dLeftMouse++;elsedLeftMouse=0;if(MouseState::right[0])dRightMouse++;elsedRightMouse=0;}voidPivotHost::KeyComplete(){kMenu[1]=kMenu[0];}boolPivotHost::smallIncrement(intincrement){if(smallIncrementCounter==0||smallIncrementCounter%increment==0)returntrue;returnfalse;}voidPivotHost::Update(SHotkey*menuHotkey){KeyUpdate(menuHotkey);smallIncrementCounter++;if(kMenu[0]&&!kMenu[1]){isShown=!isShown;
    #ifdefNDEBUGif(*(int*)GAMEADDRESS_GAMESTATUS==1){keybd_event(xESCAPE,0,NULL,NULL);keybd_event(xESCAPE,0,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,NULL);}
    #endifif(isShown){for(it=Columns.begin();it<Columns.end();it++){it->Alpha=0;it->verticalOffset=0;}AnimationOffset=100;scrollOffset=0;bottomAlpha=0;selectedItem=-1;selectedSubItem=-1;lastSelectedSubItem=-1;lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac=0;selectedSubItemDescOpac=0;}}if(isShown){if(addToMouseOverLength)mouseOverLength++;if(height<PivotHeight)height+=5;elseif(descBarHeight<DescriptionBarHeight&&smallIncrement(2))descBarHeight++;if(AnimationOffset>10)AnimationOffset-=5;elseif(scrollOffset>-55&&smallIncrement(4))scrollOffset--;if(bottomAlpha<240)bottomAlpha+=10;elseif(bottomAlpha<255)bottomAlpha=255;if(selectedSubItemDescOpac<255)selectedSubItemDescOpac+=15;if(lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac>0)lastSelectedSubItemDescOpac-=15;if(selectedSubItemDescOffset>0)selectedSubItemDescOffset-=2;}elseif(!isShown&&height>0){descBarHeight--;height-=5;bottomAlpha-=15;}if(isShown){for(inti=0;i<Columns.size();i++){if(i==selectedItem){if(Columns[i].Alpha<250)Columns[i].Alpha+=10;if(Columns[i].verticalOffset>-30)Columns[i].verticalOffset-=2;}else{if(Columns[i].Alpha>0)Columns[i].Alpha-=20;if(Columns[i].verticalOffset<0)Columns[i].verticalOffset+=2;}}}if(smallIncrementCounter>3600)smallIncrementCounter=0;KeyComplete();}

ctrl + h spaces much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    Hmm freedom did you use DirectInput?

FREEDOM.. you should use [HIGHLIGHT=cpp]
    to do your code

[HIGHLIGHT=CPP]

void PivotHost::KeyComplete()
    {
    kMenu|1|=kMenu|0|;
    }

bool PivotHost::smallIncrement(int increment)
    {
    if(smallIncrementCounter==0 || smallIncrementCounter % increment==0)
    return true;
    return false;
    }
    [/highlight]
    I had problems with DirectInput, seemed like Combat Arms was doing stuff with it too. So WndProc ftw =D

Quote Originally Posted by godamnfuckingnoob View Post
    ctrl + h spaces much
    Haha! The code is still completely functional, at least I didn't do it in ASM or screw with the variable names :P (if you separate the preprocessor macros)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

I had problems with DirectInput, seemed like Combat Arms was doing stuff with it too. So WndProc ftw =D

Haha! The code is still completely functional, at least I didn't do it in ASM or screw with the variable names :P (if you separate the preprocessor macros)
    You should have changed all the names to random gibberish like xyuyasyyyayyyzuua for EACH VARIABLE.

[IMG]https://i186.photobucke*****m/albums/x253/Rypleys/MNC/biohazard2.jpg[/IMG]

MPGH in 5 words:

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Each time you release your source you always end up making something better

Applications:
    Jàzzà InjectXD | Radio♫ v1.1 | File Name Sorter
    Better than Bombsaway707 Radio (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I don't get it... this is no menu source code and a function that returns true or false depending on if a variable is equal to 0 or modulas another variable equals 0, Is it a joke? or is it part of a public source which all C++er's know and what makes this have meaning? looking at it from my point of view it's a simple boolean function which has no meaning. I assume you will releasing more in the future.

Only thing I guess is the position of the scrolling effect and the boolean function returns true or false if end of menu is reached?
    Last edited by Departure; 03-30-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    I don't get it... this is no menu source code and a function that returns true or false depending on if a variable is equal to 0 or modulas another variable equals 0, Is it a joke? or is it part of a public source which all C++er's know and what makes this have meaning? looking at it from my point of view it's a simple boolean function which has no meaning. I assume you will releasing more in the future.

Only thing I guess is the position of the scrolling effect and the boolean function returns true or false if end of menu is reached?
    You're the only one who has noticed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast