Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Exclamation Killing other players

Guys I am so piss.. are some of yall really dumb enough to hack the players kill players in pug runs? Do you no what that means?? No more hacks will be available nexon sure will get their butt up and do something about it.... plz stop doing this idiot actions i mean who the hell hack in a pug not to kill monsters but each other?? Look there is already two post about this sh*t on the nexon forum... n ppl are on our haxors @$$ enough already.. plz stop doing this stupid stuff... i mean the pro hackers dont do this things........ am i right?? or wrong?
    Stupid newbies hackers...
    Nexon Forums - PvP Glitch
    Nexon Forums - Early PvP Glitch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yep and these guys come back here and complain about getting banned.

Thanks
    Well, yea, it is stupid, but Nexon has already been aware of this for quite some time and haven't fixed it. If they do end up patching the console then it would hardly be a surprise, very few game hacks last this long anyways.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mythe View Post
    Well, yea, it is stupid, but Nexon has already been aware of this for quite some time and haven't fixed it. If they do end up patching the console then it would hardly be a surprise, very few game hacks last this long anyways.
    true so get to level 60 as fast as you can, it could be possibly patched when episode 6 is released...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I dunno, they only recently stated they were aware of the problem, and I think they will spend most of their time on the next patch content rather than dealing with the hacking issue. If you read their top community concerns topic, they listed hacking as only number 4.

Thanks
    True, hacking really isn't such a big deal as of now. Since player interaction is pretty minimal and is mostly cooperative rather than competitive, most people don't care that others might be richer or higher leveled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wonder who is going to be stupid enough to use one hit kill in PVP,ha instaban.Players will cry like a babies and report them right away.
    Nexon probably won't patch right away to see how many morons that will get reported for this,so be careful in PVP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    People are FKING idiots, why turn on the friendly fire hack so that other people can see. Do they really want to get ban + detected console?
    /ban ALL NOOBS that FF Kill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They will get banned, Nexon only bans hackers who hack publicly (as of now).
    As for the rest, I think people are actually glad that we're bringing prices down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea these idiots should be banned. FF should only be used when you are playing PVP with another hacker.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mythe View Post
    True, hacking really isn't such a big deal as of now. Since player interaction is pretty minimal and is mostly cooperative rather than competitive, most people don't care that others might be richer or higher leveled.
    Expect this to change as PvP becomes a larger part of Vindictus' culture. People will start to whine about how much gear or stats or whatever people have and accuse them of hacking. Or claim they got killed because someone hacked their damage up just enough to get an edge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't understand how PvP works, but it seems it's hosted by the players. If so, then the host will have an advantage of no lag, so hacking is a low concern.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ether way i agree teamkilling is stupid