Thanks

Can i report a scammed on this site?

Well i got scammed by a V.i.P member of this site for a runescape account i was selling i got proof. i want to report him where do i do it. please help i was planing on buying gold V.I.P with the money i made from the runescape account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well if you didn't use a middle man for that trade then theres nothing to do. As long as you have really good evidence, MPGH staff is able to ban. But if he has your money, there's nothing really to do. Next time use a middle man as in you give the middle man the money, you get the account. Then if all goes well, the middle man gives the money to the guy. If you need one for another trade talk to Some of the staff. Or I could help too.

Thanks
    lwt me explain we did not use middle man i was dumb enough to trust him because he was a v.i.p member i gave him my account before he gave me anything. He gave me a warrock account in the meantime he said he would give me the info so i could change the password for the warrock account later. i contacted him 1 month later and when i told him this he said he dint know me and changed the password to the warrock acc and the runescape acc. My proof is private messeges from this site screen shots and video clips of me on that account. Another piece of evidence is that he is selling that same scammed account that he took from me on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    Well if you didn't use a middle man for that trade then theres nothing to do. As long as you have really good evidence, MPGH staff is able to ban. But if he has your money, there's nothing really to do. Next time use a middle man as in you give the middle man the money, you get the account. Then if all goes well, the middle man gives the money to the guy. If you need one for another trade talk to Some of the staff. Or I could help too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Then they could ban, but we can't get your money back. Next time use a middle man and trust anyone.

Thanks
    ok can you contact him and tell him to return my runescape account back i will sell it else where to become v.i.p here

Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    Then they could ban, but we can't get your money back. Next time use a middle man and trust anyone.

Thanks
    we aren't responsible for scammers on our site. it's your own fault that you didn't use a middleman