Thread: Wogl Anti-Cheat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Wogl Anti-Cheat

Is there any way to bypass anti-cheat? i obviously know that the original makers are like the ony ones who know how but i was wondering can it tell the difference between .rez files? i was think about getting .rez chams and seeing if i could bypass that way i dont mean like bypass with OPK and aimbot but chams would be nice :P
    Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
    - Bob Marley

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Make your computer clean then run it.
    Then start your unlegit gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    what do you mean? like i get it but do you mean like clean my computer then run it after im done with wogl start unlegit again? or can i play unlegit during wogl and also how do i clean it completely? just go through and delete hacks?
    Last edited by Colbyalien; 03-21-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: additional info
    Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
    - Bob Marley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    just get skill and maybe you wouldn't need such cheats?

Lets move on, Let our pasts burn, and let our futures shine.. Don't give up, when you want something all you have to do is try! Haters? Ignore them, they are shit, they mean nothing. Ignorance is everywhere now, nobody knows anything anymore, just ignore them, they are nothing. The only thing that is worth it and that is something is you, so don't fall for their tricks. Love it? Get it. Hate it? Leave it. Want it? Have it. Doesn't matter what it is, wether you think its impossible or not, its truely possible. Don't give up and whatever you do, remember.. You can get it if you try..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i actually tried that today >.> and did really good i have skill just hacking is fun....im not sure i can stand up to the wogl nerds tho so gtfo my thread unless you have information regarding my subject ty for reply tho QQ
    - Bob Marley