Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    So thats a no on my offer? ):
    Was gonna use official mm.. my stuff is worth around 110$
    I honestly know nothing about RS or the stream accounts.... Are they legally resellable? AKA: could i list them on ebay without it getting shut down?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedfuel View Post
    I honestly know nothing about RS or the stream accounts.... Are they legally resellable? AKA: could i list them on ebay without it getting shut down?
    You can sell the account because it is rightfully yours... But on ebay, ive listed some before... they never sold Dx *two years ago* AKA: you can sell on Ebay
    And you can sell them around on other forums too..
    And they are fun to play XD

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Limitless- View Post
    Might wanna put it on ebay then, no ones gonna pay 100$+ for it.
    Of course not because people are told they aren't worth that by the loser "regulars" who drive down prices with their words for their own benefit....

It's a very dishonorable business practice normally practiced by foreigners who have no honor... I'll seriously let this account rot before i give it to one of the scum on here offering less than 10% of what the perms themselves would cost! I'd sooner keep it and play it once a month before giving it away for less than the cost of 2 perms!

I tried listing it on eBay and it was taken down in 6 hours.... i didn't get the warning though... i get it if i list it again...

i would use one of my alts who has megaphones to blast the sale of this, but that too seems to just attract foreign scam artist (and/or children; same difference) who can barely speak English.

I understand that there's mostly children and poor people here... But sometimes you can find a piece of gold in the middle of trash...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedfuel View Post
    Of course not because people are told they aren't worth that by the loser "regulars" who drive down prices with their words for their own benefit....

It's a very dishonorable business practice normally practiced by foreigners who have no honor... I'll seriously let this account rot before i give it to one of the scum on here offering less than 10% of what the perms themselves would cost! I'd sooner keep it and play it once a month before giving it away for less than the cost of 2 perms!

I tried listing it on eBay and it was taken down in 6 hours.... i didn't get the warning though... i get it if i list it again...

i would use one of my alts who has megaphones to blast the sale of this, but that too seems to just attract foreign scam artist (and/or children; same difference) who can barely speak English.

I understand that there's mostly children and poor people here... But sometimes you can find a piece of gold in the middle of trash...
    thats exactly what perms are worth here.
    10%
    less sometimes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Black Market.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The highest I've seen an account sold for was a Maj 2 for $500 that had around 40 perms (not all guns it had specs and shit.)
    VOUCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL
    Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever
    Big VOUCH for him. Traded Black Ops for MW2, made me feel secure throughout the whole trade.
    Good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Thank you so very much for helping iPetzL and I for the successful trade!!!!
    Will definatally use you again... If you want!

@Nuked2DaBone is the hottest most sexyest beast ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hamage
    Nuked could be a official MM if he wanted to

Successfully help a trade go along smoothly, and knew what he was doing.

All-in-all i VOUCH for Nuked2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger
    Thanks 2 Nuked my trade was a success, He made things quick and very simple, luff luff luff him <3
    totally VOUCH for him anyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12