Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    You stated that the argument which says that thermodynamics proves God's existence is just a theory, using the word 'just' as a connotation in a way to reduce value/crediability due to the fact that it's a mere theory. Big Bang is just a theory too, nevertheless it's the way you accept of how the universe started.
    Big Bang is "just" a theory.

You happy now?

Fuck...talk about being petty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Big Bang is "just" a theory.

You happy now?

Fuck...talk about being petty.
    Yes, me is happy indeed..
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    its funny how you are not atheist yet you say that it is the atheist belief.
    most Christians believe it too. few people believe that the world was made in 7 days.
    you shouldnt make generalizations about atheists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
    its funny how you are not atheist yet you say that it is the atheist belief.
    most Christians believe it too. few people believe that the world was made in 7 days.
    you shouldnt make generalizations about atheists.
    No, I am not an atheist. Won't deny it though, that I was in serious doubt for a long time. This, however, is not my way to refute your point. Please quote me or tell me in which post/statement did I say that the Big Bang Theory was the way atheists believed the universe was created. Ney- I'll quote myself.

Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    You stated that the argument which says that thermodynamics proves God's existence is just a theory, using the word 'just' as a connotation in a way to reduce value/crediability due to the fact that it's a mere theory. Big Bang is just a theory too, nevertheless it's the way you accept of how the universe started.
    Where did I generalize it? Anyways, the big difference between atheists who believe in the Big Bang Theory and Christians who believe in it is that atheists believe it was a natural event, whilst Christians believe that this was an act of God (not myself, for I do not consider the theory as legitimate at all).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    It's not a contradition God gives us free will ,and He already knows what we are going to.
    Predestine, Predestination
    The doctrine that God has foreordained all things which will come to pass yet He is not the author of sin. He does, however, use sinful things for His glory and purpose. For example, the crucifixion was brought about by sinful men who unjustly put Jesus to death (Acts 4:27); yet, in that death, we are reconciled to God (Rom. 5:10).
    So your saying that God's plan for us changes based on what we do? Sounds like I got God by the balls, and his appointment calender has many many eraser marks on it.

@dragon73

Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    What I'm trying to get for any athiest to believe at least is ,Where did existance come from?In other words why does anything exsists?
    I promiss this isn't a trap.I just want to see if any man can prove this.
    Scientology and atheism might not be able to answer this now, but just because "religion" provided the first and only answer, does not mean it is correct.

My point is that religious people are weak because they need a reason for their existance. And they need to think they know why they exist at all. It's not called "ignorance" when you choose to be peacefully unaware of why you exist. This actually shows confidence in one's state-of-mind.
    Last edited by BustaRap; 05-07-2011 at 10:26 AM.
    °§kïτεk°°° Lame, I know. «(°°«)

[YOUTUBE]AtiZLUcmrJM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]zK1mLIeXwsQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
    So your saying that God's plan for us changes based on what we do? Sounds like I got God by the balls, and his appointment calender has many many eraser marks on it.

@dragon73

Scientology and atheism might not be able to answer this now, but just because "religion" provided the first and only answer, does not mean it is correct.

My point is that religious people are weak because they need a reason for their existance. And they need to think they know why they exist at all. It's not called "ignorance" when you choose to be peacefully unaware of why you exist. This actually shows confidence in one's state-of-mind.
    Weak? You think religious people are weak for believing in a deity? Ever thought that many Christians do not believe in God just because they do not know better, but in fact they know a lot about the Big Bang and the Theory of Evolution (not to mention every atheist refutation against Christianity here)- like myself? No, sir, not every religious person is weak. There are probably some weak Christians, but there are probably some weak atheists too. Do not generalize, it is not nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Having read through the last 20 or so posts I don't even know who to respond to because I'm seeing plenty of stupid comments from both theists and non-theists. Fuck it, I can't be bothered to nanny the debate fort.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Having read through the last 20 or so posts I don't even know who to respond to because I'm seeing plenty of stupid comments from both theists and non-theists. Fuck it, I can't be bothered to nanny the debate fort.
    You're better off making a new thread with a general statement to redirect the stupidity.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Most of these "Atheists" are numbnuts who are just trying to sound smart, like those girls who wears fake glasses and a T-shirt that says "I <3 nerds"...Many of them don't even understand the root of the theories about existence.

Besides, there's more smart people believing in god, who are educated in Physics, math, etc than everyone makes it seem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Most of these "Atheists" are numbnuts who are just trying to sound smart, like those girls who wears fake glasses and a T-shirt that says "I <3 nerds"...Many of them don't even understand the root of the theories about existence.

Besides, there's more smart people believing in god, who are educated in Physics, math, etc than everyone makes it seem.
    May I ask who the numbnuts are?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post

May I ask who the numbnuts are?
    Yes you may. It's all up to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes you may. It's all up to you.
    Who are the numbnuts then?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post

Who are the numbnuts then?
    The Atheists who claim that evolution theories are right, without even knowing their base, the idea of it and so on.

I gave a perfect example of one of these Atheists, who try to sound smart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The Atheists who claim that evolution theories are right, without even knowing their base, the idea of it and so on.

The irony is painful.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Most of these "Theists" are numbnuts who are just trying to sound smart, like those girls who wears fake glasses and a T-shirt that says "I <3 nerds"...Many of them don't even understand the root of the theories in theology.

Besides, there's more smart people not believing in god, who are educated in Physics, math, etc than everyone makes it seem.

The Atheists who claim that evolution theories are wrong, without even knowing their base, the idea of it and so on.

The Theists who claim that evolution theories are wrong, without even knowing their base, the idea of it and so on.

I gave a perfect example of one of these Theists, who try to sound smart.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Paroxysm (05-11-2011)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast