Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    It's not a contradition God gives us free will ,and He already knows what we are going to.
    Predestine, Predestination
    The doctrine that God has foreordained all things which will come to pass yet He is not the author of sin. He does, however, use sinful things for His glory and purpose. For example, the crucifixion was brought about by sinful men who unjustly put Jesus to death (Acts 4:27); yet, in that death, we are reconciled to God (Rom. 5:10).
    You said "He" has a purpose for us all, yet he gave us free will.

How the hell can you have one purpose in life yet still have free will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    You said "He" has a purpose for us all, yet he gave us free will.

How the hell can you have one purpose in life yet still have free will.
    Your purpose in life is to stive to serve and gratify God , that is everyones purpose but some chose to take full control of their life that is what free will is.What I mean by this is we are supposed to shun sin but we have the free will to embrace it ;but then comes the judgement.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Your purpose in life is to stive to serve and gratify God , that is everyones purpose but some chose to take full control of their life that is what free will is.What I mean by this is we are supposed to shun sin but we have the free will to embrace it ;but then comes the judgement.
    You realize that if you take control of your life then you no longer have a purpose other than to please yourself, right?

Thats why it's called "TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE."

Not "Having the illusion of freedom yet still kissing "God's" ass because he wants us to."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You realize that if you take control of your life then you no longer have a purpose other than to please yourself, right?

Thats why it's called "TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE."

Not "Having the illusion of freedom yet still kissing "God's" ass because he wants us to."
    Do you understand that what's wrong with this world today is people taking full control of their lives and acting like animals.Survival of the strongest is wrong we are to protect those who are weak.Just imagin this, a world without God will be a world that even your relatives or mine will be killed because they are weak it will be complete anarchy.So people taking full control of their lives is not to bright of an idea,I mean you can have certain things that distinguish yourself for others but are you willing to kill your fellow man because you have free will.
    God is the on that holds back the evil of this world ,but someday the god of this world (the devil) will have full control of those who don't believe in God and thats when the partys that people enjoy/drugs/fornication is going to turn into sorrow.There is a hell and I'm not going there and God doesn't want any human to go there either His plan is in
    John 3:16
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Do you understand that what's wrong with this world today is people taking full control of their lives and acting like animals.Survival of the strongest is wrong we are to protect those who are weak.Just imagin this, a world without God will be a world that even your relatives or mine will be killed because they are weak it will be complete anarchy.So people taking full control of their lives is not to bright of an idea,I mean you can have certain things that distinguish yourself for others but are you willing to kill your fellow man because you have free will.
    God is the on that holds back the evil of this world ,but someday the god of this world (the devil) will have full control of those who don't believe in God and thats when the partys that people enjoy/drugs/fornication is going to turn into sorrow.There is a hell and I'm not going there and God doesn't want any human to go there either His plan is in
    John 3:16
    So you think that if there is no "God" people will go beserk and kill everyone?

Nice to know that you have such confidence in your own race, when people are helping others right now, and NOT in the name of "God".

Think of it this way: If someone were to lose their parents, are they gonna go kill everything in sight? No, because that'd be against their emotions, which means that if you lose your parents, you won't go kill everything in sight, because thats not they way your emotions work, and you'd feel like a monster if you did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So you think that if there is no "God" people will go beserk and kill everyone?

Nice to know that you have such confidence in your own race, when people are helping others right now, and NOT in the name of "God".

Think of it this way: If someone were to lose their parents, are they gonna go kill everything in sight? No, because that'd be against their emotions, which means that if you lose your parents, you won't go kill everything in sight, because thats not they way your emotions work, and you'd feel like a monster if you did.
    If there is not God then there wouldn't be morals to this day you follow morals that were taught to men under the obedience of God. So the same morals you speak of are of God.what is morals

mor·al
       [mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA

–adjective
    of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
    and how do humans know whats right and whats wrong,it's by the Rules and Laws of God.

Romans 5:13(For until the law SIN was in the world: but SIN is not imputed when there is no law.
    sin=wrong morals
    right=good morals
    So if it wasn't for God there wouldn't be order in this world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If there is not God then there wouldn't be morals to this day you follow morals that were taught to men under the obedience of God. So the same morals you speak of are of God.what is morals

mor·al

–adjective
    of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
    and how do humans know whats right and whats wrong,it's by the Rules and Laws of God.

Romans 5:13(For until the law SIN was in the world: but SIN is not imputed when there is no law.
    sin=wrong morals
    right=good morals

Morals are proof of God?

Dude you gotta be kidding me.
    So it's completely illogical to you that it was a group of men that wrote these words right?
    Even though that makes much more sense then it being the work of some invisible being that we have absolutely no proof exists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

mor·al

–adjective

sin=wrong morals
    right=good morals
    Yes, because that fact that we have emotions has NOTHING to fucking to with it.

So, if it's wrong to wear black jeans all of a sudden, thats because "god" wills it?

I don't fucking think so, it's because WE, that being, PEOPLE, don't think it's right.
    Last edited by Maddoc; 05-03-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Morals are proof of God?

Dude you gotta be kidding me.
    So it's completely illogical to you that it was a group of men that wrote these words right?
    Even though that makes much more sense then it being the work of some invisible being that we have absolutely no proof exists.
    The Word of God states it.
    Genisis 2

15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    but as I was force in school to see your views of the lie that is evolution in schools you don't bother to see that the Bible does state this fact;but to you it's fiction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I know right from wrong therefore magical sky pixies want me to rape the worlds virgins.

Religious Logic...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes, because that fact that we have emotions has NOTHING to fucking to with it.

So, if it's wrong to wear black jeans all of a sudden, thats because "god" wills it?

I don't fucking think so, it's because WE, that being, PEOPLE, don't think it's right.
    How do you know what's good and whats bad ,who taught or showed mankind ?
    No evolutionists knows the answer because they weren't there when it all began, all you can quote is other men who wrote books because they hated the view that there is a God.

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I know right from wrong therefore magical sky pixies want me to rape the worlds virgins.

Religious Logic...
    Yes ,and unfortunate many people have a one way ticket to hell because of those views.
    But God made a way out of that destination(John 3:16)
    Last edited by dragon73; 05-03-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yes ,and unfortunate many people have a one way ticket to hell because of those views.
    But God made a way out of that destination(John 3:16)
    Jesus fucking Christ do you genuinely want me take you seriously?

Also there's no need to keep reposting John 3:16, you think I haven't seen and read this verse a million times already?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ do you genuinely want me take you seriously?

Also there's no need to keep reposting John 3:16, you think I haven't seen and read this verse a million times already?
    You can read John 3trillion times and not understand it ,I put that there because almost anytime I speak of hell I give the alternative.Why is it that most athiests start a cursing storm when they can not disprove a christian 100%.Because if in their mind there is a slight possiblity .000000000001% then evolutions teachings are false.

Acts 28:27For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Word of God states it.
    Genisis 2

15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    but as I was force in school to see your views of the lie that is evolution in schools you don't bother to see that the Bible does state this fact;but to you it's fiction.
    Can't play that card with me kiddo.
    I was raised Roman Catholic, denounced that at the age of 14, and became a born again Christian.
    Studied under a Pastor that taught the Bible in the original languages, then went on to college to major in Theology,
    which I have recently dropped.

It took a great deal of dilligent study to come to the conclusion that the Bible is a product of man.
    It's not like I was born faithless, and didn't walk the walk in the first place, because I did.
    The contridictions in the Bible and the lack of evidence is why I am an Atheist now.

I've said this before, to damn billions of people to hell for not believing in Christ is just ridiculous,
    considering that all we have for any kind of evidence is some old literature.
    I was a Christian for many years, I never received any signs of God.
    So God supposedly blessed us with these bodies, and brains that are capable of all these wonderful things,
    including this wonderful state of being a SKEPTIC, but hey if you're skeptical and don't believe..then you're going to hell..even though there is no proof I exist, and these here books are over 2,000 years old.

Gimme..

a

fucking

break.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-03-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can read John 3trillion times and not understand it ,I put that there because almost anytime I speak of hell I give the alternative.Why is it that most athiests start a cursing storm when they can not disprove a christian 100%.Because if in their mind there is a slight possiblity .000000000001% then evolutions teachings are false.

Acts 28:27For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
    Its called spam. Learn the internet.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast