Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

account selling?

idk if it's allowed to post such topics here, but here goes..

I'm not playing Vindictus any more, so I decided to sell my lv60 scythe Evie for a cheap price ... if anyone is interested PM me, and I can give screens and shit.

edit:
    a little info about stuff on character

on EAST server,
    +6 ivory
    +3 temptress
    1.5mil gold and some crap in inventory
    pm for pics if interested
    Last edited by drake112; 03-25-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by drake112 View Post
    idk if it's allowed to post such topics here, but here goes..

I'm not playing Vindictus any more, so I decided to sell my lv60 Evie for a cheap price ... if anyone is interested PM me, and I can give screens and shit.
    Not to be a troll or anything.. but i am pretty sure u hack in this acc.. n someone who buy it will be more or less likely to get ban after paying u..... whether if it take weeks or months or years they will get ban... but if u were legit and lvling to 60 without hacks that a different case n most ppl be likely to buy it with a reasonable price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Unreliable but still a lv60 for people that are too lazy to lvl. Whoever buys it, is taking the risk so if anyone wants, go ahead. But use at own risk. lol sounds like I'm talking about a hack xD

Thanks
    Nexon isn't going to ban anyone as it seems. The way instancing works , other might get "infected" so , I think they'll only go by reports. it's not like it does anything to anyone, except lowering prices.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Not to be a troll or anything.. but i am pretty sure u hack in this acc.. n someone who buy it will be more or less likely to get ban after paying u..... whether if it take weeks or months or years they will get ban... but if u were legit and lvling to 60 without hacks that a different case n most ppl be likely to buy it with a reasonable price.
    The account is semi-legit since I never hardcore hacked anything... But yeah, there might be a chance for a ban, but I highly doubt it, since this ACC has been undetected for months.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umbrellaloop View Post
    Nexon isn't going to ban anyone as it seems. The way instancing works , other might get "infected" so , I think they'll only go by reports. it's not like it does anything to anyone, except lowering prices.
    True, I think the same as you, I even bet that they have more players playing Vindictus as ever, from hacking, and hackers even buy crimson tokens, since more players equals making the game popular, more people will buy NX for this game and Vindictus might get more media coverage which will attract more players to play the game. Take Maplestory for example, its so popular, commercials began popping up in tv channels, same might happen to Vindictus if it gets as popular as Maplestory.
    Last edited by ryanl69; 03-24-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    shameless self bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Offer still available...

bump