Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy

Initial Phase of the game
    During first five rounds, the strategy should be to accumulate points, as much as you can. More points you accumulate, greater chance of survival in the later stages of the game. You can buy weapons, try Mystery Box and open Barricades etc.

Knife as much as you can. Always headshot, don’t waste ammo on legs of the zombie, aim for the head. Headshot and knife kills give you maximum points. Leave one zombie at the end of round to repair all the broken barricades and weapons you can have if you want..
    5# Group the maximum amount of zombies and activate the trap.
    6# Get ammo refill at the end of round, using one-zombie-left strategy but that bastard will be faster then ever. You can leave two zombie alive, they are probably slower as compared the last cunt. I don’t know if its a glitch or something.

Only use the gun when you are overwhelmed. Don’t buy weapons off the wall yet, buy quick revive and move on.

Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy Round 10 onwards
    Accumulate enough points to buy MP40 + Juggernog/Speed Cola. Once you have accumulated enough points to open the staircase door, and the door next to it with all the portraits. Hit the power and buy Juggernog. (Zombies are faster When Power is switched ON!)

Note. I try not to open any room, or barricade before Round 10. Its easier to handle the zombies till round 10, so no need really for more space to run.

With MP40 and Juggernog/Speed Cola Perk, you can easily last till Round 15. You can buy ammo off the wall for $500. Safely avoid zombie and rack up points till you get a good weapon you are comfortable with from the Mystery Box. Now here is when luck plays a major role, you won’t survive if you don’t get a good weapon at this stage of the game but keep trying.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy Round 15-20
    You can either stay in the same vicinity or open the alleyway. It depends whether you want more room to run or you are comfortable already. Your aim is the key! to your success as a lone warrior. But, if you leave it closed, its easier to run around behind the stage.

General Strategies
    1# Start on the stage with teleporter open, ready to go at your command.
    2# Run Run Run! and keep Running.
    3# Group zombies into clusters, and blast them.
    4# Run towards where you started the game and then come back. Do it, if you can. It may not be that simple doing then writing but anyway, you can try.
    5# Teleporter is your Back Up plan, that is, if you get out of ammo. Which you would for most of the times. Too many zombie whores.
    6# You can run away easily being solo, so be quick, and don’t get caught in the cluster of zombies or you are done.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy Round 20 onwards
    If you have survived by now, its most probably due to the fact you got your hands on a good weapon and perks. (Ray Gun, LEWTZ!, Light Machine Gun + MP40/Zeus Cannon, All 4 Perks/Monkeys)

Now You need to get lucky and get Thunder Gun!, if you are too survive longer solo in Kino Der Toten map.

Once you get it, upgrade it and go berserk on zombies. Upgrade gets you more ammo capacity, and with its explosive power, you will definitely need more ammo in later stages of the game.

Now use General Strategy #3, and lead them into traps. You can buy traps. For the very reason we have been focusing on accumulating points from the start of the game. If you have been doing so, they will come in handy now.

You can combine Mp40 with Double Tap to accumulate more points fast, though it would mean more ammo needed.

Each bullet will hit several zombies in a cluster. That would mean you get 10 points X no. of zombies the bullet hits. Equals lot of points/cash for you to buy traps.

Its an added bonus if you get double points on the way!Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy Round 30 onwards
    Tough time now, lot of zombies and they are getting faster and deadlier but, now you are smarter then ever. Experience count for something isn’t it ? you just have to be a bit cautious and it will be all right.
    1# Group of Zombies and do the damage to the cluster.
    2# Set traps and take most of the upcoming zombies at once with a single trap as they are spawn.
    3# Group them and lead them to the traps.
    4# Lead them out through the trap in the corridor leading to the lobby, or through the dressing room.
    5# Use lobby to run back to the stage. Use alleyway and hit the firetrap to head back to the stage if things don’t go in your favor – weird zombie spawns.
    6# Use teleport, buy nades, and spam them in grouped zombies.

When you will teleport back from the projection room, zombie will probably come your way faster from the theater. So, run straight ahead with Zeus Cannon and hit trap immediately. Some still will get through, so be careful, don’t fall asleep after hitting the trap.
    7# Survive on the run, be careful entering unknown locations as their might end up infront of a zombie group.

8# Most importantly, use traps to kill zombies, and use Thunder Gun/Ray Gun as your Survival Ticket as a last resort.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Solo Strategy Round 40 onwards
    1# Run, Run, Run, Run!
    2# Teleport, Teleport.
    3# Spam Nades, and repeat.
    4# Trap the group, use monkey and blast it with thunder gun. Another good strategy

all credits go to segment next
    Last edited by Bandicoot; 03-25-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Dicks, That is all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bandicoot For This Useful Post:

hgmoa (09-12-2011),Muffin. (03-25-2011),Skyline. (03-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Great tutorial Thanked + Repped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Pretty good other then some missing information on the map

Tip: First couple rounds is knife/knife/shoot
    Question ALL statements! ?
    You're in denial that you're in denial. ?
    [img]https://i360.photobucke*****m/albums/oo45/blood188/Untitled-3.jpg?t=1284590977[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol nice to bad i dont like to play zombies xD

Did you make it yourself or did you copy it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroop2000 View Post
    Lol nice to bad i dont like to play zombies xD

Did you make it yourself or did you copy it ?
    got it off a friend
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    Fck me,

thats tuff

GJ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post

got it off a friend
    Okz still nice you posted it here =)