Sneaky
    Oh, Ok ...

Thanks
    Because they have money?.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
    You got it wrong ? There not much trees in the mainland. Its HOT and DRY there.
    Got you beat, it's hotter in Arizona then Mainland.

Anyways. U.S.A is the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    I'm not saying it's right to directly "kill" innocent children, who aren't responsible for their parents idiocy. Though i think it's wrong to directly be blind and having kids even though it's as clear as possible, that your entire nation is overpopulated, plus having a law against it.

But, they're gonna die anyway. And as the country gets more overpopulated, those many new lives, many lead to more innocents death than, so to think.

Invisible.

China really isn't overpopulated. There is still a lot of land that could be used for new housing/developement. But sadly communist are military whores so that won't happen.

:/ wouldn't you agree that the law infringes on basic rights anyway?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ wouldn't you agree that the law infringes on basic rights anyway?
    No, atleast there's still countries left in the world who has the guts to not act all robotic about every problem. And by robotic i mean ignoring everything and going around it until you've reached the point where you tell your voters lies, to make a problem seem non existent.

I'm not saying china isn't like that, but i think it's great that THEY can keep order on their population, in some ways, unlike other countries which let the public fuck loose, obviously until they day that they realize we're all screwed - Shouldn't be long from now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    China, Russia, Japan..... Israel, Denmark, Sweden, i can go on, literally.

Jenni i completely agree with you, but you're not gonna get far with these numbnuts. All along, I've been explaining this very exact thing, and all i have gotten is idiots raging, randomly. Not to speak of how they blindly reply.
    Russia in no way is better than the US , the shit they do out there in Russia you might as be dead already .
    Last edited by ImaOwn; 05-24-2011 at 01:47 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid

" I know they were just kids...but man we beat the fuck out of them! " Dogma

Did you touch my drumset?
    Nope.
    Why are you so sweaty?
    I was watching cops

Teacher : Put your Ipod away John
    Me : But I am listening to Skrillex
    Teacher: Pause it , I think there is a speaker in the drawer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No, atleast there's still countries left in the world who has the guts to not act all robotic about every problem. And by robotic i mean ignoring everything and going around it until you've reached the point where you tell your voters lies, to make a problem seem non existent.

I'm not saying china isn't like that, but i think it's great that THEY can keep order on their population, in some ways, unlike other countries which let the public fuck loose, obviously until they day that they realize we're all screwed - Shouldn't be long from now.
    You do know china has no voters, right?

I think you might need a lesson on morals lol. "good publicity" Isn't even existent in china since the government literally controls the media.

Lol I'd rather have a country of deviants than a country that kills its own left and right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Cause ******s have a big region .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nearly every country thinks they're the best
    DEAL WITH IT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You do know china has no voters, right?

I think you might need a lesson on morals lol. "good publicity" Isn't even existent in china since the government literally controls the media.

Lol I'd rather have a country of deviants than a country that kills its own left and right.
    *Apologizes* I know nothing about politics. Again, would rather live in China than any Norwegian country, USA or other countries for that matter.

@ImaOwn I disagree. I think Russia is made of strong people. I'd prefer living in a corrupt Russia over living in a country where the government tells you lies, and where every politician is made of the same fabric. (Meaning they're all equally shit holes) Yea sure Russia have elections and Politicians, but the president in so many ways have more power than presidents do in other countries. Besides the country is leaded by a more logical person who seems to actually care about the land he controls ^^ And well, my granddad is Russian.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *Apologizes* I know nothing about politics. Again, would rather live in China than any Norwegian country, USA or other countries for that matter.

@ImaOwn I disagree. I think Russia is made of strong people. I'd prefer living in a corrupt Russia over living in a country where the government tells you lies, and where every politician is made of the same fabric. (Meaning they're all equally shit holes) Yea sure Russia have elections and Politicians, but the president in so many ways have more power than presidents do in other countries. Besides the country is leaded by a more logical person who seems to actually care about the land he controls ^^ And well, my granddad is Russian.
    Ugh.....you're still a kid.

China tells its people a LOT more lies than the US or the Norwegians or Russia.
    --------------------------

Hating politicians is fine, but its not like you won't find that anywhere you live/go. Chinese politicians just stay there longer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Let me just stop you in all your rambling.
    When did i state that WW1 was started by dictators?, i didn't. Infact i put a punctuation stating the end of my sentences. And i then changed the subject

I'm not saying it's right to directly "kill" innocent children, who aren't responsible for their parents idiocy. Though i think it's wrong to directly be blind and having kids even though it's as clear as possible, that your entire nation is overpopulated, plus having a law against it.

But, they're gonna die anyway. And as the country gets more overpopulated, those many new lives, many lead to more innocents death than, so to think.

Invisible.
    Let me stop you in your moronic and ill-attempts to win an argument, you clearly said that WWI AND WWII deaths was contributed under dicatorships. Which wasn't true as most countries were under monarchy ruling, not dicatorship. I also never say you said anything, I corrected your flawed response to about WWI and WWII.

Learn proper English before attempting to fix your mistakes.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 05-24-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    US is the best. USA USA USA /thread
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Let me stop you in your moronic and ill-attempts to win an argument, you clearly said that WWI AND WWII deaths was contributed under dicatorships. Which wasn't true as most countries were under monarchy ruling, not dicatorship. I also never say you said anything, I corrected your flawed response to about WWI and WWII.

Learn proper English before attempting to fix your mistakes.
    Kiss my ass fucktard. Why don't you GTFO this debate section, or atleast learn some Danish, then maybe we can argue without having your stupid remarks.

Ugh.....you're still a kid.

China tells its people a LOT more lies than the US or the Norwegians or Russia.
    --------------------------

Hating politicians is fine, but its not like you won't find that anywhere you live/go. Chinese politicians just stay there longer.
    You're as much a kid as anyone else in this section.
    You've never been to Denmark, nor China. How can you speak of it as if you have?
    The media doesn't tell you the truth. Sorry to spoil all the fun.
    And before you tell me you ACTUALLY have been here, don't bother trying. You're a terrible lier.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What americans know.

What americans know about europe.

What american geeks know about europe

And what they know about the rest...

I recently met an american, he was slightly fat but at first he seemed nice but after a short conversation he started talking about girls... and how he can score a lot of girls because he is from america, at which point i looked at him in a way only describable with this picture [IMG]https://itsfanar*****m/d/26463-2/aer.jpg[/IMG]
    Soon after i met a canadian, they seemed both at the same intelligence level the only difference was that the canadian was a football fanatic and that he had a wife.
    America is a monopolized country
    McDonalds > Government
    And i do know that it will soon hit the end of the bottle and china will begin a new one, just saYan.
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-_myXf_zOlhA/TlbQ4o4JjsI/AAAAAAAAAc0/okuZvEYxxq0/s576.png[/IMG]

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CCrow For This Useful Post:

Stevenom (05-29-2011)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast