Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

whats the best place to get your 100 pal or death knight exp up the fastest

anybody know will thank you if it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Anything on Hero mode, since you get a ton of SP real fast.
    Otherwise, you can do Friends on Hard or Normal mode (it doesn't cost tokens).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    appreciated sky but on firends on hard mode i only get my bar filled 1.5 so only 100 exp out of the whole thing any battle that will fill me up atleast like twice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You only get 100 EXP each time you use transformation. One of the Nexon moderators confirmed this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sky_dragon For This Useful Post:

jeffgordon (03-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    yea so u only get to use it once per battle?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lightbulb Transforming Info

ok kiddies,

this is a break down of the new paladin/death knight transformation for those of you who don't know

(anytime i say pally, i mean either pally or dk - its simpler)

*each time you transform, you get up to 100 pally exp points.
    *you can "trans" never more than once per battle nor per hour.
    ---although, for example: you can trans at 09:59, kill boss, start new boat, trans again at 10:01 (that is two minutes, but you can't trans again until 11:00)
    *the reset time is at XX:00 each hour.
    *trans costs full SP + 10 AP each time
    *once you reach 2000 exp, you can allocate a "path point" (one per pally level)
    *unless you are naked prior to trans, when pally fades, your gear gets damaged and it costs to repair

***now the best way i found to get the SP up quick is:
    start boat, host time scale up, idle AI or not (your choice), monster-player damage -80, regular or even scaled down player-monster damage, sprint 1000 (choice), find a few mobs and right-click your heart out (Evie can gain a nice chuck of SP by using "recover stamina" ability once per cool-down [much faster with host time scale up]), now trans!

i think you can trans and forfeit so it don't cost you a token since it takes your AP immediately.

note: you CAN trans AFTER a boss, but it will NOT count! so don't think you can enter a dungeon with 0 AP and expect to get credit for a trans once you earn the AP.

extra note: when you do trans, any nearby mobs will take damage.

if this helped, please click that thanks button!

***edit: open boat 4 gauntlet with mobs frozen, just stand there and gain SP***
    Last edited by ottlr; 03-28-2011 at 11:27 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ottlr For This Useful Post:

jeffgordon (03-29-2011),ravaravn (04-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    yes i shall thank you but the commands dont work anymore i thought they wer patched out hell's old console that is.

Thanks
    Research. The old console can still be made to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgordon View Post
    yes i shall thank you but the commands dont work anymore i thought they wer patched out hell's old console that is.
    obviously, you don't read the forums... (not being rude, just an astute observation)

the main thing about forums is you have to read. it's not a chat-room, what is posted is usually meant to be permanent and thus can be referenced later by anyone who may not be there for a live conversation. 99% of any question you may have about console can be found already posted several times over without asking again and again. there are literally tons of posts on how to replace the new hack-shield with the old one, thus allowing console to work exactly as before. i bet if you read about 10 randomly selected posts in randomly selected threads, at least one of them will be about this and/or how to do it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ottlr View Post
    i bet if you read about 10 randomly selected posts in randomly selected threads, at least one of them will be about this and/or how to do it.
    Dramatic over-exaggeration. Nevertheless if he reads any of the threads actually related to the console hacks he'd find what he's looking for.

Thanks
    on another note, the best method i found is just use it on white tyrant hero mode :O soloing usually brings you up to full SP and you get 15 AP afterwords, 5 more than you did when you started (assuming you transformed using 10 AP) whole thing takes about 3~5 minutes, also you can get up to 10 iron ores per battle cause of the 5 mines xD Not that ithink you need it.

Thanks
    For that matter, Weeping queen would give you net +10 AP. Or Laghodessa for the ore mines. The important point is not to set 1HKO until you have your SP.

Thanks
    to get sp fast on friends, there are diff attacks that give more or less, the most for evie would be last smash/fireball/stamina recovery/magic fire mines (rank 9 eagle talon) i believe, for fiona it is definitely counterattack (you can get ~1-2 bars if you CA a big group of mobs, i fill it up almost immediately for fiona) and for lanns it's lightning fury, or if you dont want to wait for the smash/mobs die before you can use it, use the damage constant and make your damage 1/0. lann's i believe are hardest to fill the bar with i haven't had any problem though. hope this helps ^^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sd999444 For This Useful Post:

ravaravn (04-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    ORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!~~~~~~~ You could solo weeping queen once get 20 ap go to legodessa put player_monster_damage_atk_def_balance_factor 0 < not 1 and you dont kill monster in a second and they last alot longer Then build your sp and transform :P

Thanks
    Or just get your transform on during the queen run. :P