Thanks

what is the law of the files name in the "hfs" folder?

I'm sorry my english is bad. Because I'm Chinese.
    There are about 1000 files in the folder. I want to find some MOD in one or two files. But I don't know the file name,and i don't want to extract all file.
    So,I want to know what is the law of the files name in the "hfs" folder?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nexonfails99 View Post
    When you convert the HFS files to ZIP, you can just run a search using Windows. Exact folder locations are usually stored in the MDL file's header.
    your welcome
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    That doesn't help, im sure he already knew that, posting something someone else wrote does not solve anything. By the looks of it, all the hfs files can be converted to ZIP with a program called VZipFlip, after you convert it to a zip it can be opened with WINRAR or any zip opening program, not sure if you can create a full Data folder like in mabinogi so im investigating that at the moment. so far all the zip files have .comp after their main extension so with further investigation we will see how everything works.

Ill get back to it when i find out the whole structure. Currently, public mod's are a work in progress (for people who actually want to share.).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corntoast View Post
    That doesn't help, im sure he already knew that, posting something someone else wrote does not solve anything. By the looks of it, all the hfs files can be converted to ZIP with a program called VZipFlip, after you convert it to a zip it can be opened with WINRAR or any zip opening program, not sure if you can create a full Data folder like in mabinogi so im investigating that at the moment. so far all the zip files have .comp after their main extension so with further investigation we will see how everything works.

Ill get back to it when i find out the whole structure. Currently, public mod's are a work in progress (for people who actually want to share.).
    Was investigated and patched back in 2010 after exploited for the nude patch. You're late to the show.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Benitsubasa View Post
    Was investigated and patched back in 2010 after exploited for the nude patch. You're late to the show.
    Back in 2010?
    Well the nude patch is still working, so it must still be possible to mod the files.
    they must of come out with a new version of the mod, otherwise nexon didnt do a good job patching.

Thanks
    nexon didnt do a good job patching.
    This is where my guess is. The patch that was apparently intended to eliminate console hacks was a complete failure.

Thanks
    Back in 2010?
    Well the nude patch is still working, so it must still be possible to mod the files.
    they must of come out with a new version of the mod, otherwise nexon didnt do a good job patching.
    Well, nude patch had been around for a while now. It was temporarily fixed after it got exposed.

After that, another loophole was discovered.

Thanks
    Hm. Sounds like the tax code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I do not understand the importance of the nude patch...its useless

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cadbury2010 View Post
    I do not understand the importance of the nude patch...its useless
    if your talking about the mod, its a great significance, not in the content but in how it was made, if it's possible to create that then its possible to make new, 3rd party files such as personalized weapons, clothes, and even animation's given the correct software.

Thanks

Cool its possible

it is possible to convert your hfs to zip and back to hfs
    If I help you out please Press thanks..