Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sick ass texture mate. I may not have look around but have you released a Golden weapon texture pack? If you ever get around to modding a significant number of weapons as to be ready for a package release, please do so. Most other gold textures and packs do not all look uniform or have had enough attention paid to. You are by far one of the best gold weapon modders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en_ace View Post
    Sick ass texture mate. I may not have look around but have you released a Golden weapon texture pack? If you ever get around to modding a significant number of weapons as to be ready for a package release, please do so. Most other gold textures and packs do not all look uniform or have had enough attention paid to. You are by far one of the best gold weapon modders.
    The Gold Texture pack will hopefully be released by Easter. I am very self critical about my gold guns, so i am always editing them. When i release these random gold textures, I see what people like and don't like about my gold guns. for example: Derp and some others think that gold guns should be smooth and "refined", and some like it textured or wore-out. So you commented about an idea of releasing both "refined" and "wore-out" gold textures for each and every weapon! Currently i am working on the FN-FAL again :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12