Thread: DMT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh..was gonna say

You fuck the doses up and end up tripping for like 7 days instead of 1..
    Well actually we'd just freebase it. It's be a 50mg for a first time(i'd scale it out). The trip would last for mostly about 10 mins while I'm in the trance. After that it'd all be great Euphoria till like another half hour.. then start to come down .

I'm debating weather or not to do it. And the gewd thing is.. does not have any long term effects.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well actually we'd just freebase it. It's be a 50mg for a first time(i'd scale it out). The trip would last for mostly about 10 mins while I'm in the trance. After that it'd all be great Euphoria till like another half hour.. then start to come down .

I'm debating weather or not to do it. And the gewd thing is.. does not have any long term effects.
    When you dream do you have more nightmares than dreams?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    When you dream do you have more nightmares than dreams?
    Nah, I rarely dream, well at least from what I can remember.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nah, I rarely dream, well at least from what I can remember.
    Well then you have a good chance of having a good trip. Then you can have wet dreams whenever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Biochem says it doesn't affect melatonin levels, so it's just a hallucinogen and doesn't actually make waking dreams. Errybody dreams, you just might not remember it depending on when you wake up in relation to your REM sleep.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    DMT is released by your brain as you sleep (or so I've been told =\ ), hence the weird dreams you have based on previous experiences, fears, all that shit. Been there, done that, totally worth the money, but not something I'd binge on for a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    Biochem says it doesn't affect melatonin levels, so it's just a hallucinogen and doesn't actually make waking dreams. Errybody dreams, you just might not remember it depending on when you wake up in relation to your REM sleep.
    An INTENSE hallucinogen. Basically you're 'dreaming'. You just close your eyes and you're in your own world. You see shit with your eyes closed. I really wanna try this shit, just scared of having a bad trip. Because when I tried acid (which I'll never do again), really fucked me up with a bad trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    DMT is released by your brain as you sleep (or so I've been told =\ ), hence the weird dreams you have based on previous experiences, fears, all that shit. Been there, done that, totally worth the money, but not something I'd binge on for a while.
    What were your prices on it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    An INTENSE hallucinogen. Basically you're 'dreaming'. You just close your eyes and you're in your own world. You see shit with your eyes closed. I really wanna try this shit, just scared of having a bad trip. Because when I tried acid (which I'll never do again), really fucked me up with a bad trip.
    Just lucid dream if you wanna experience it that way. Or you could experiment with melatonin and Lucid dreaming. I know people want to trip but bad shit can happen on hallucinogens.
    Last edited by blacksaber; 03-29-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    Just lucid dream if you wanna experience it that way. Or you could experiment with melatonin and Lucid dreaming. I know people want to trip but bad shit can happen on hallucinogens.
    Hallucinogens... true that. And their is not shit you can do about it, you have to wait for the high to wear off. When I was on acid, I thought the grass was like little trolls and shit when the wind was blowing it, and the sun was like gleeming bright as fuck like blinding bright, and when I got into the house, I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep to try and get rid of this high, and everytime I put my head down, it felt like a never ending fall. Was like that for like 6 1/2 hours, was some straight fucked up shit. Will never do it again.

DMT just sounds like it'd be a good time, if it were in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Wonder if that is legit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sounds like a good way to die.

"IM DREAMING, IM FLYING"
    derp

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Sounds like a good way to die.

"IM DREAMING, IM FLYING"
    derp
    If your looking for an OD on that shit, then you can be looking at brain damage (anymore than about 55mg). Basically, just smoke as much as you can before you get into the trance. Our brain is always producing this, but not enough to give them effects. That's why their is such a shot-duration on this high. Unless taken orally... but normally after that you'll have severe nausea, which is probs not worth it. Even though it lasts much much longer.

Also, you'll be laying down with your eyes closed (if other people were to look at you, they'd almost think you were sleeping while you're in la-la land). You're not moving, it's like your sleeping. Your unresponsive to everything that is going on around you unless your physically disturbed by someone shaking you (which is when you'll start having a horrible trip). Just freebase it, lay down... close your eyes, and bam. You're good to go.
    Last edited by Obey; 03-29-2011 at 05:39 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    2C-E is pretty fun drug, too. Has similar effects of acid, but more chilled. For the several times I've been on acid, I've never had a bad trip. Its mostly determined by who you have around you and what they're doing/saying/seeing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Truth is, all drugs pretty much do brain damage. But then again, anything that crosses the blood-brain barrier essentially does brain damage. No matter if you overdose on it or not, if you have a bad trip you're in trouble. People have jumped out of buildings on LSD/MDMA/Acid.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    2C-E is pretty fun drug, too. Has similar effects of acid, but more chilled. For the several times I've been on acid, I've never had a bad trip. Its mostly determined by who you have around you and what they're doing/saying/seeing.
    I think I was thinking more of what bad shit was going to happen once I did it. therefor, led me to a shit trip. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I just take 2-3 Vicodin 750's, smoke a Kush paper, and feeling super-great. Amazing feelings.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Trapstar (03-31-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast