Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Hacks for Combat of arms

These are the ones I found so far:

1st weapon (current ammo) - Kind of works, this hack is in progress
    1st weapon (all ammo) - Same as above
    2nd weapon (current ammo) - Same as above
    2nd weapon (all ammo) - Same as above
    Special weapon (nades etc...) - I found the address but the value is server sided. I cannot change it at all. =(
    Health - This keeps u living longer however it is NOT god mode. Its basically a regen so Snipers, nades and such still kill u.
    Armor - Same as above
    Money - doesnt work... =/
    Infinite Sprint - Proof here. Credits go to minorutono and daddyi.

Will add more as I get further into this

The stuff I use is MHS by spiro.

Guide here.

Ill post address later or maybe even a CT for the uce.

And if you have any that you can add to the list (just so people know its out there) tell me bout it.

And rep me if you like this pls.
    Last edited by neavea288; 07-20-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Updated thread

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to neavea288 For This Useful Post:

biduca (09-20-2008),BlueTyphoid (05-03-2009),ceepro (02-23-2009),duz (07-20-2008),jaradi01 (07-30-2008),kaksmeten (02-21-2009),kiDlaT (07-21-2008),leo156 (03-04-2009),minorutono (07-19-2008),ppatrick636 (08-23-2008),rentin116 (08-23-2008),rwkeith (07-20-2008),Saul_ (07-25-2008),Suuwo (07-27-2008),willyflynn (05-08-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa21 View Post
    so is their gonna be anyway someone without access to money will be able to try or test out this combat arms hacks??
    I am just listing off what works and what doesnt. Its up to you to go find em. (dont leech)

Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
    I am sorry for "Whining"....I was tired last night and wanted to make a quick post. Anyways if the addresses change all the time then of course you need pointers. Its been a while for me there. Well is it still only me that is having long value search troubles

Np! Try restarting the computer or reinstalling MHS. What Operating system are you using?

Thanks
    Founded the Packets functions going to start building a PE later.

Ehh dont even come w/ shit on me.
    Im exped with programing, helped KiKi on KiPE, have my own PE for MS, and srPR was mine ( Spencer & Reaper Packet Raper), soo yeah lets see what i can do with packets on CA.

If anyone is used with CEF im GMZorita from there.

Thanks
    Hey, wondering if anyone could help me play the game with my controller. I use a x-box controller, and I tried various programs. Pinnacle, xpadder, and joytokey.

Anyone help with this, is truly kind ^.^!

Thanks
    i r try to do the kill hak where u increase kills in the death,match like game and couldnt figure out how. andyboy figure it out?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellatruvios View Post
    Hey, wondering if anyone could help me play the game with my controller. I use a x-box controller, and I tried various programs. Pinnacle, xpadder, and joytokey.

Anyone help with this, is truly kind ^.^!
    Sorry... We are a hacking community, not a technical community. Try going to there tech/support forums 2 do that.

Quote Originally Posted by balatzar View Post
    i r try to do the kill hak where u increase kills in the death,match like game and couldnt figure out how. andyboy figure it out?
    Ok so say your score is 15. Search for 15. Somehow change it (make a kill). Now search for 16. If you don't have it narrowed down 2 one value. Make another kill and search again.

Try putting hotkeys for MHS. It is very useful!

Oh, and btw all... Yes I did the most awesome thing this weekend.... I found a damage hack. (look for the damage value) =P
    It is really fun...

Thanks
    I know this is a Double Post but its kidna needed seeing this is the update for the thread. (Edit wont work past a curtain point)

1st weapon (Current Ammo) - This is basically No Reload. (The current ammo in the current cartridge)
    1st weapon (all ammo) - The amount of ammo you have is server sided meaning this cannot be changed.
    2nd weapon (current ammo) - This is basically No Reload. (The current ammo in the current cartridge)
    2nd weapon (all ammo) - The amount of ammo you have is server sided meaning this cannot be changed.
    Special weapon (nades etc...) - I found the address but the value is server sided. I cannot change it at all. =(
    Health - This keeps u living longer however it is NOT god mode. Its basically a regen so Snipers, nades and such still kill u.
    Armor - Same as above
    Damage Value - It is awsome... Credits go to me, Neavea288

Guide here.

And if you have any that you can add to the list (just so people know its out there) tell me bout it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neavea288 View Post
    I know this is a Double Post but its kidna needed seeing this is the update for the thread. (Edit wont work past a curtain point)

1st weapon (Current Ammo) - This is basically No Reload. (The current ammo in the current cartridge)
    1st weapon (all ammo) - The amount of ammo you have is server sided meaning this cannot be changed.
    2nd weapon (current ammo) - This is basically No Reload. (The current ammo in the current cartridge)
    2nd weapon (all ammo) - The amount of ammo you have is server sided meaning this cannot be changed.
    Armor - Same as above
    Damage Value - It is awsome... Credits go to me, Neavea288

Guide here.

dou you think you can pm me with the damage hack if you do not wont it public

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfleas View Post
    dou you think you can pm me with the damage hack if you do not wont it public
    Same Here PLZ

Thanks
    dont begg dude
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
    I LIKE COOKIES

KLICK here to help me crow

GET MPGH FREE VIP HERE
    .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neavea288 View Post
    Sorry... We are a hacking community, not a technical community. Try going to there tech/support forums 2 do that.

Ok so say your score is 15. Search for 15. Somehow change it (make a kill). Now search for 16. If you don't have it narrowed down 2 one value. Make another kill and search again.

Try putting hotkeys for MHS. It is very useful!

Oh, and btw all... Yes I did the most awesome thing this weekend.... I found a damage hack. (look for the damage value) =P
    It is really fun...
    So kay..

dosent that freeze the kills, and when i searched for it i dont know how to increase it. i had 20/9 kill/death and wanted to increase to lets say... 100. how would u do that?

Deos the damage dealt to another player determin the damage of the weapon?
    Last edited by balatzar; 07-22-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: another question ;]

Thanks
    can u freeze jump? so it seems like ur dashing through the air?

sry for double posting :[
    Last edited by balatzar; 07-22-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: accidently typed in the quick reply

Thanks
    Actually hacking requires a great amount of knowledge of technical mumbo jumbo. I came here not seeking help with technical help. As I am in fact not having any. The help I am asking for is if anyone knows a bypass, or a hack to stop hackshield all at once, or make a program go undetected.

So once more, I will ask kindly.

Do you or any other members know a program or a way to make a running program go undetected from hackshield, or even stop hackshield all at once?

Simple yes or no will due my depature.

Thanks
    i dun get it why does the credit go to her if she didnt even release the damage hack?and also i dun get how yu can get the damage code.

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by balatzar View Post
    can u freeze jump? so it seems like ur dashing through the air?

sry for double posting :[
    Try editing your posts. Trust me, I do it all the time!

I really dont think you could. CE's (cheat engines) gather values from the game allowing you to freeze / alter them. Maybe you can instead of looking for a jumping action but your current height in the map. That might actually be "searchable"

You should try this. Right now I am unavalaible to hack/play combat of arms or many other games because I just baught myself a new computer and I am F-I-L-L-I-N-G IT UP!!!
    I am also having lots of fun hacking in SakuraMS (Maplestory Private server) right now. They have 4th job and I have never had a char with 4th job yet. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Hellatruvios View Post
    Actually hacking requires a great amount of knowledge of technical mumbo jumbo. I came here not seeking help with technical help. As I am in fact not having any. The help I am asking for is if anyone knows a bypass, or a hack to stop hackshield all at once, or make a program go undetected.

So once more, I will ask kindly.

Do you or any other members know a program or a way to make a running program go undetected from hackshield, or even stop hackshield all at once?

Simple yes or no will due my depature.
    Simple answer: Yes

Complicated answer:
    There are ways to "hide" processes from hackshield viewing them (assuming thats how hackshield prevents hacks), however I do not know of any right now that are not detected.

As for removing Hackshield, that would probably not work due to the fact that Combat of Arms is checking if Hackshield is running all the time.

One very reasonable answer to this problem would be a "rollback" basically putting Hackshield to a lower version (one that doesnt recognize your hacks) but that also takes a bit of coding and knowledge into Anti Hacking programs.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinho6666 View Post
    i dun get it why does the credit go to her if she didnt even release the damage hack?and also i dun get how yu can get the damage code.
    Two things....
    1. I am a guy
    2. Cuz no1 has said they found it yet! =)
    For all those who want damage hack:
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage Hack
    Follow these steps and you should get it unless you somehow screwed up...
    1. Start combat of arms and attach ur UCE to it and all that jazz.
    2. Search for unknown Value (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. It seems like it kind of differs per computer but occasionally you might get a "speed hack detected" from Hackshield)
    3. Go in game and switch your first weapon with another weapon (with different damage stats)
    4. Search for decreased/increased value (depending on whether or not your damage is more or less with the gun.
    5. Switch back to first gun.
    6. Do another search (depending on damage again)
    7. Do this over and over until you narrowed it down (it could take a while)
    When you think you narrowed it down. You should be able to change it making your uzi have sniper bullets... Try not to overkill this. It can give us hackers a bad name.... (not like we already have one )
    Last edited by neavea288; 07-23-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote a post.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to neavea288 For This Useful Post:

dragonfleas (07-23-2008)

Thanks

Thumbs up

omg thank you so much for the damage hack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast