Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Hacks for Combat of arms

These are the ones I found so far:

1st weapon (current ammo) - Kind of works, this hack is in progress
    1st weapon (all ammo) - Same as above
    2nd weapon (current ammo) - Same as above
    2nd weapon (all ammo) - Same as above
    Special weapon (nades etc...) - I found the address but the value is server sided. I cannot change it at all. =(
    Health - This keeps u living longer however it is NOT god mode. Its basically a regen so Snipers, nades and such still kill u.
    Armor - Same as above
    Money - doesnt work... =/
    Infinite Sprint - Proof here. Credits go to minorutono and daddyi.

Will add more as I get further into this

The stuff I use is MHS by spiro.

Guide here.

Ill post address later or maybe even a CT for the uce.

And if you have any that you can add to the list (just so people know its out there) tell me bout it.

And rep me if you like this pls.
    Last edited by neavea288; 07-20-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Updated thread

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to neavea288 For This Useful Post:

biduca (09-20-2008),BlueTyphoid (05-03-2009),ceepro (02-23-2009),duz (07-20-2008),jaradi01 (07-30-2008),kaksmeten (02-21-2009),kiDlaT (07-21-2008),leo156 (03-04-2009),minorutono (07-19-2008),ppatrick636 (08-23-2008),rentin116 (08-23-2008),rwkeith (07-20-2008),Saul_ (07-25-2008),Suuwo (07-27-2008),willyflynn (05-08-2009)

Thanks
    Heh I was hoping nobody would release this yet....I already had it before btw.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    I know i saw... In fact, i must thank you! You inspired me to do it on my own cuz i was 2 lazy to do it. And you even gave me the idea of posting a thread about my finds cuz i didnt want to be a meany (no offense) like you and keep it from the public. =)

Oh, and srry but im going 2 put in the original post that credit goes to him seeing hes the 1st one 2 release it 2 the public. Sorry!

ALSO!!! (praise for edit!)
    Does any1 know of a window editing program that actually works vs hack shield? dxwnd is blocked... If not a window editor at least like a process hider for dxwnd cuz it is very[ annoying having 2 go back and forth between programs. Even though i have 2 monitors but its still annoying then! XD
    Last edited by neavea288; 07-19-2008 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    Its not speed, its Infinite Sprint, FYI.

oh, and : T_T sorry daddyi :/ I was just so happy to find one bah mahself!
    You should go ahead and put his name in credits too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minorutono View Post
    Its not speed, its Infinite Sprint, FYI.

oh, and : T_T sorry daddyi :/ I was just so happy to find one bah mahself!
    You should go ahead and put his name in credits too
    Ok! Oh and I found out how pointers work so soon I will be able to put up a CT. YAY!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I need address' so bad for MHS. Everytime I do a search it takes forever and it usually doesnt respond and have to close it out. Need address'!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neavea288 View Post
    Ok! Oh and I found out how pointers work so soon I will be able to put up a CT. YAY!!!

Doesnt matter if you use pointer the memory is dynamic.
    Im using memory edit atm since i can just search for my AOB and change it.
    I sugest you to dont even try Pointers its a waste of time at Combat in Arms for now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Um I need an address for combat arms....my value search is acting ghey...

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
    I need address' so bad for MHS. Everytime I do a search it takes forever and it usually doesnt respond and have to close it out. Need address'!!!!
    This my friend is called Whining.

Sadly, the address change every time you reopen Combat of Arms and I tried to use pointers which basically find the address you are looking for for you right away making it easy however, It seems that whenever I try 2 look for pointers it says nothing can be found. I will still look into this matter, but until then you must look for the address's like all of us. That is as much as I can say to you

Also, it seems that the infinite sprint and health regen are really the only address' that work. I still have 2 reload once I hit a certain point with cartridges, its not exactly the same amount, but I still have to reload. And I also run out of ammo occasionally.

This means that most of theses numbers shown on your screen are server sided. The numbers are client sided (which is what we are changing) but the value themselves are server sided. Just like the money. Hopefully we will find more ways to get around this. Packet editing is one example of that (although first we would need 2 find a packet editor that isnt recognized by hackshield) and also a bypass allowing it 2 edit the packets without being again being recognized by hackshield.

So I will go put the info on my first post. We will still be able to find more address's but just lettin u all know, Nexon had this game made and set compared to maplestory...

Thanks

Sadly, the address change every time you reopen Combat of Arms and I tried to use pointers which basically find the address you are looking for for you right away making it easy however, It seems that whenever I try 2 look for pointers it says nothing can be found. I will still look into this matter, but until then you must look for the address's like all of us. That is as much as I can say to you

Also, it seems that the infinite sprint and health regen are really the only address' that work. I still have 2 reload once I hit a certain point with cartridges, its not exactly the same amount, but I still have to reload. And I also run out of ammo occasionally.

This means that most of theses numbers shown on your screen are server sided. The numbers are client sided (which is what we are changing) but the value themselves are server sided. Just like the money. Hopefully we will find more ways to get around this. Packet editing is one example of that (although first we would need 2 find a packet editor that isnt recognized by hackshield) and also a bypass allowing it 2 edit the packets without being again being recognized by hackshield.

So I will go put the info on my first post. We will still be able to find more address's but just lettin u all know, Nexon had this game made and set compared to maplestory...
    The whole memory is dynamic, and yeah you can find the pointers i already did but as I sayd the mem is dynamic and off course the pointers are stored in the memory.

The only "public?" hacks for now that i saw is the No reload and Stamina hack.
    The others one (Sutch as HP & Ammo) are client side.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper777 View Post
    The whole memory is dynamic, and yeah you can find the pointers i already did but as I sayd the mem is dynamic and off course the pointers are stored in the memory.

The only "public?" hacks for now that i saw is the No reload and Stamina hack.
    The others one (Sutch as HP & Ammo) are client side.
    U are probably more experienced then I am at UCE's so I am getting there.

I updated the thread now but other then that, Im a little bummed out due 2 the fact that this website says they have all these hacks yet we cant seem 2 find em.

It would be cool if some1 buys that and then tells us if those actually work... Then we can know that these things are actually possible!

Thanks
    I found a new hack.

You can be either team, or no team at all, meaning you can shoot whoever you want.

Heres how :

If you are Alpha Team, search Unsigned Long : 1
    Beta is 2.

Be Alpha team. Search 1.
    Switch teams and search 2.
    Switch and search 1.
    Switch and search 2.

You'll get like 5 addys.

Put them to 0 and you can shoot anyone.

PLUS REP MEH!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minorutono View Post
    I found a new hack.

You can be either team, or no team at all, meaning you can shoot whoever you want.

Heres how :

If you are Alpha Team, search Unsigned Long : 1
    Beta is 2.

Be Alpha team. Search 1.
    Switch teams and search 2.
    Switch and search 1.
    Switch and search 2.

You'll get like 5 addys.

Put them to 0 and you can shoot anyone.

PLUS REP MEH!
    Sorry its client side you cant shoot anyone from your team.
    Unless friendly fire is ON.

Thanks
    I did it and it made me not in the game
    i was ther but i couldnt kill and my name wasnt on the score board

Thanks
    so is their gonna be anyway someone without access to money will be able to try or test out this combat arms hacks??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Exclamation

I am sorry for "Whining"....I was tired last night and wanted to make a quick post. Anyways if the addresses change all the time then of course you need pointers. Its been a while for me there. Well is it still only me that is having long value search troubles

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast