Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ³²³ View Post
    Think about it.. Seems like a security blanket. "Oh you can do ALL the bad things you want, but just pray and you can have barbecues every day and live forever on beaches in heaven with Jesus!"
    sounds fishy to me

Any other points anyone wanna list..
    I agree that religion is fake but on the otherhand Faith in God is not fake.Religion is customs like sit now, kneel now ,You must not eat meat today, pray 10000hail mary and you will be forgiven you get where I'm going with this.But Faith in GOD is Love God with all your heart and all your being , love your fellow man like you love yourself.Religion is pleasing man while Faith is pleasing God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    I agree that religion is fake but on the otherhand Faith in God is not fake.Religion is customs like sit now, kneel now ,You must not eat meat today, pray 10000hail mary and you will be forgiven you get where I'm going with this.But Faith in GOD is Love God with all your heart and all your being , love your fellow man like you love yourself.Religion is pleasing man while Faith is pleasing God.
    God gets off on praise? Such a weird fetish.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-27-2011 at 04:12 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    LOL!

Well played sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    God deserves praise for He created the known universe,I Pray one day you will understand this.Many things happening in secret in this world but people are blind to see the Truth.Like I will share one so you can research it ( roman catholics are not christians)Bush is not a real christain,he worships mollech,Illuminati,jesuits all come from the vatican.So don't ever quote the inquisition to a real christian cause it wasn't my God who ordered the slaughter of more than 40million people in those times.So in closing you are entitled to your opinion but God is worthy to be praised,oh and quit quoting form the old testament ,The new testament is what christians are to abide by.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    God deserves praise for He created the known universe,I Pray one day you will understand this.Many things happening in secret in this world but people are blind to see the Truth.Like I will share one so you can research it ( roman catholics are not christians)Bush is not a real christain,he worships mollech,Illuminati,jesuits all come from the vatican.So don't ever quote the inquisition to a real christian cause it wasn't my God who ordered the slaughter of more than 40million people in those times.So in closing you are entitled to your opinion but God is worthy to be praised,oh and quit quoting form the old testament ,The new testament is what christians are to abide by.
    1. Stop with this "blind to the truth" crap, your a kid and you don't know shit.
    2. No one cares about Bush.
    3. Uh inquisition didn't reach 40 million or even close to that.
    4. God needs not the praise of mortals.

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Question for you:

If he's that almighty and whatnot, why does he need our praise and prayers?

And don't say "because he made us", because if I make noodles, I don't want the noodles to praise me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Question for you:

If he's that almighty and whatnot, why does he need our praise and prayers?

And don't say "because he made us", because if I make noodles, I don't want the noodles to praise me.
    I never said he need , I said God (deserves) praise for He created the known universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

1. Stop with this "blind to the truth" crap, your a kid and you don't know shit.
    2. No one cares about Bush.
    3. Uh inquisition didn't reach 40 million or even close to that.
    4. God needs not the praise of mortals.
    I'm not going to flame you because you are blind to the truth...I'm 38 years old do the math dragon73,many things happening in this world and you can't see what's happening but you are entitled to your own opinion.And also history is written be those in power ,history doesn't include the real truth.And sorry I was wrong the Great inquision killed more than 40million it spanded to more than 1,200 years the great whore of revelation was drunken with the blood of the saints.=Vatican.
    Last edited by dragon73; 04-28-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: addition
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You have to admit that there is some kind of celestial being...
    Who or what created this around us?
    A singularity?
    What created that then?
    A ________?
    What created _____ then?
    Its an endless cycle that ends with God.
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I'm 38 years old
    Oh so I guess at this point you have no excuse for being so god damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by -Genesis View Post
    A singularity?
    What created that then?
    A ________?
    What created _____ then?
    A singularity?
    What created that then?
    A ________?
    What created _____ then?
    Its an endless cycle that ends with Conscious paper-bag named Steve.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-28-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by -Genesis View Post
    A singularity?
    What created that then?
    A ________?
    What created _____ then?
    What created God then?

Riddle me dat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    What created God then?

Riddle me dat.
    God has existed eternally...
    He is completely divine and therefore has no creator...
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh so I guess at this point you have no excuse for being so god damn stupid.

A singularity?
    What created that then?
    A ________?
    What created _____ then?
    Its an endless cycle that ends with Conscious paper-bag named Steve.
    You call me stupid:nice,but I bet you haven't researched what I posted.It's ok once again I tell you history is written by those in power,it is not a conspiracy to say that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I never said he need , I said God (deserves) praise for He created the known universe.

I'm not going to flame you because you are blind to the truth...I'm 38 years old do the math dragon73,many things happening in this world and you can't see what's happening but you are entitled to your own opinion.And also history is written be those in power ,history doesn't include the real truth.And sorry I was wrong the Great inquision killed more than 40million it spanded to more than 1,200 years the great whore of revelation was drunken with the blood of the saints.=Vatican.
    :/ you must be stupid. 40 million over 1,200 years actually isn't bad. Hell, hitler did 20mil in 5.

"history doesn't include the real truth"
    -Oh really? So what does include the real truth? You somehow know because you were THERE? or are you just spouting bullshit and putting up numbers because you are still a kid.

Grow the fuck up.

Thanks
    you know what?
    if he is real then god is the biggest troll of all...
    think about it for a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ you must be stupid. 40 million over 1,200 years actually isn't bad. Hell, hitler did 20mil in 5.

"history doesn't include the real truth"
    -Oh really? So what does include the real truth? You somehow know because you were THERE? or are you just spouting bullshit and putting up numbers because you are still a kid.

Grow the fuck up.
    You my dear friend are ignorant,history is written by those in power do you honestly believe everything that the government writes.With the power and corruption and secret society in Washington and around the world.Why not go to your local library and pic up several books and compare the views written in them.And no more than 40 million killed I the name of god(vatican)is not cool.God doesn't need sacrifices from men those convert or die wars expanded all through the muslim,europe,regions.Real christians of those days died the ones that went underground for fear of the great whore of revelation the vatican.And why can't you hold a strait conversation with me,without cursing and belittling m;.Do you believe in God,because if you do pick up your Bible and start reading before you post?

Hell, hitler did 20mil in 5,then add 20 more to the great inquisition ;cause hitler was a catholic,and this is a know fact,not a conspiracy...
    Last edited by dragon73; 04-29-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: addition

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast