Thread: Parasite

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its fairly valid
    but the stupid and by stupid i cant actually describe the magnitude of the stupidity, its like completely universal in size, like say if we expanded our solar system to cover the size of the milky way and that the milky way was still proportionate to it, then the size of the milky would be the size of ur stupidity
    a BORDER, u have like the worlds most blissful ignorance ever, like i read through the whole thing and was like yeah he knows what he's talkin bout here, but then u said a BORDER, and i fell off my chair
    find me a good tag with a border
    no one who is pro uses borders besides BLANE's 6 line design
    i say good cnc indeed, but u have a long way to come in some areas, roughly a parsec

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The main thing I saw in the post was some big words but not a lot that wasn't already said
    I mean half the thing was him complimenting the sig on all the different aspects

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    its fairly valid
    but the stupid and by stupid i cant actually describe the magnitude of the stupidity, its like completely universal in size, like say if we expanded our solar system to cover the size of the milky way and that the milky way was still proportionate to it, then the size of the milky would be the size of ur stupidity
    a BORDER, u have like the worlds most blissful ignorance ever, like i read through the whole thing and was like yeah he knows what he's talkin bout here, but then u said a BORDER, and i fell off my chair
    find me a good tag with a border
    no one who is pro uses borders besides BLANE's 6 line design
    i say good cnc indeed, but u have a long way to come in some areas, roughly a parsec
    All of tasemu's signatures have borders, and are a decent amount better than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    The main thing I saw in the post was some big words but not a lot that wasn't already said
    I mean half the thing was him complimenting the sig on all the different aspects
    You've stated 3 times now something different, you don't have to change you opinion so that you can agree with others, you have the right to talk.
    Last edited by Roxter; 04-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    "Better" is subjective
    You should have said that you like them more not that they're better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Better" is subjective
    You should have said that you like them more not that they're better
    Nope, I say their better, it's my opinion, not yours. By saying I like them more, you're inferring that they are better. Tasemu has been doing graphics for many, many years now, and he goes to a graphic university. His level surpasses Scrcrw's by quite a bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    All of tasemu's signatures have borders, and are a decent amount better than yours.

You've stated 3 times now something different, you don't have to change you opinion so that you can agree with others, you have the right to talk.
    You made it clear that you had cnc that we didn't expect, but don't get too bold.
    Calling out skill levels is walking on uneven ground, especially here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The amount of time doing something doesn't change the skill level
    I'm pretty sure at graphic university they're not dong forum sigs they're doing mich more advanced stuff
    Also because I've looked at Tasemu and what I see is Anime and as you said you liked that more
    You're also being contradictory you're now telling us that somethings good even if our opinion is different
    Last edited by Keroaplt; 04-07-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    I laughed so fucking hard at this that I'm glad I wasn't drinking Coca-Cola, because I would have ruined my keyboard.

When I can look at a tag and be like..

"Yep.. lil smudge dere, lil smudge dere..Gaussian blur..shat text..border.."

Then yeah..tag really isn't worth a shit. Especially in this case, because it's not even nice to look at..

Scrcrw destroys whoever this is.
    Hands down.

Call me judgemental, call me cocky..do not care.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 04-07-2011 at 03:38 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm pretty sure at graphic university they're not dong forum sigs they're doing mich more advanced stuff
    Also because I've looked at Tasemu and what I see is Anime and as you said you liked that more
    You're also being contradictory you're now telling us that somethings good even if our opinion is different
    People at art schools don't waste their time with silly forum shit.
    I'm heading to one later this year, and I would be embarrassed to say that I made "sigs".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

I'm heading to one later this year, and I would be embarrassed to say that I made "sigs".
    Lol don't be embarrassed bro.

Shits fun. I didn't major in art, only took AA as an elective,
    and obviously what I can do with a pencil and paintbrush is way better then my Ps or Illy skills, but I dunno it's just fun..less messy too.

I need to stop being lazy though, and do some more real shit.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 04-07-2011 at 05:50 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

how the fuck does that not comply with what i said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No, I said that it is my opinion that tasemu has more skill > Scrcrw. I didn't say that something's good even if your opinion is different. I said everyone has a different opinion, mine is that tasemu is amazing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, I said that it is my opinion that tasemu has more skill > Scrcrw. I didn't say that something's good even if your opinion is different. I said everyone has a different opinion, mine is that tasemu is amazing.
    Hyak does better anime tags then that dude..

Just sayin.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Great color scheme. Blues+Yellows are actually my favorite combination, making this sig great in my eyes.
    I read most of what was said I can definitely say I have much more to learn before giving such input.
    Still, my two cents is that if the depth of field was emphasized a bit more
    [it is already evident as the corridor BEGINS to blur], the focus could stand out a bit more.
    Right now, it's a bit lost in all the other golds and whatnot.
    Amazing work nonetheless. Cheers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Should've stopped at the border. You're losing more and more respect now. I've seen a lot of portfolios from Uni grad's and trust me, most of them aren't worth braggin about.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast