Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Question [Solved] Weapon Logs Question

Hi, today I saw a post by OverDrivejt called "Weapon Log Updated", but I didn't know what it was all about. I saw a long text with the names of almost all weapons, so I thought it may be a one hit kill hack or a weapon hack, but I wasn't sure. So I started this thread to ask you what is a weapon log and how to use it. Any post is useful and It would be nice if someone could really try to explain this to me. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [QQ]?lol View Post
    Hi, today I saw a post by OverDrivejt called "Weapon Log Updated", but I didn't know what it was all about. I saw a long text with the names of almost all weapons, so I thought it may be a one hit kill hack or a weapon hack, but I wasn't sure. So I started this thread to ask you what is a weapon log and how to use it. Any post is useful and It would be nice if someone could really try to explain this to me. Thanks!
    I think it's just a New NotePad file that it will be created when using a weapon.Check what weapons you got,and then check what weapons you don't got.Memorize them and use a weapon you don't got in the list.If you find it in the list afterwards it means that it logs what weapons you used to one hit kill or the weapons that work and how many damage it does.
    Last edited by Takari; 04-02-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post

I think it's just a New NotePad file that it will be created when using a weapon.Check what weapons you got,and then check what weapons you don't got.Memorize them and use a weapon you don't got in the list.If you find it in the list afterwards it means that it logs what weapons you used to one hit kill or the weapons that work and how many damage it does.
    So, judging from your information, that file is pretty much useless, right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post

So, judging from your information, that file is pretty much useless, right?
    Pretty much yes.

Thanks
    Its for those who want to make hacks related to weapon.