Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

[FORUM GAME] Coisas loucas da NET!

Galera nesse jogo vc posta coisas loucas, complexas, mulukas, sei lá... que vc encontram na NET!

Eu começo:

Eis ake o nosso amiguim GOOGLE TRANSLATOR! Que executa isso em segundos :0!

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MYACCXP View Post
    sorry if i did something and also if you want to me to agree , ok , no problem and i also won't do nothing anymore ....
    I talked some trash, yes, but need not unban my main account.
    I am full of problems,

thanks for listening
    Your choice, PM me if you change your mind. Deleting posts above since thread was hijacked.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

MYACCXP (04-02-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

That isn't a joke, you don't know me, you are not my friend, i don't know or care about any of you, so under no circumstances should you feel able to 'joke' with me, I am a site administrator, my job is to keep the site and the members safe, and it demands and needs respect, any violation of that, and I will remove any threat. 'Joke' or not. So if you are all done being moronic children, those of you who wish to be unbanned will ask for it.

-Google translate-
    Isso não é uma piada, você não me sabe, você não é meu amigo, eu não sei nem preocupa-se com qualquer de você, então sob nenhumas circunstâncias deve-o sente-se capaz de "brincar" comigo, eu sou administrador de local, meu trabalho é manter o local e os membros seguro, e exige e necessita respeito, nenhuma infração disso, e de eu retirarei nenhuma ameaça. "Brinque" ou não. Então se você todo são feitos ser crianças imbecis, esses de você que deseja ser unbanned o pedirão.
    well , Liz i am brazilian and i can speak english as well and i also agree with you , but i'm not a traitor .Sometimes people come and fuck UP but listen to : i respected you before and i'll continuing respecting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Decoder back For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (04-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder back View Post
    well , Liz i am brazilian and i can speak english as well and i also agree with you , but i'm not a traitor .Sometimes people come and fuck UP but listen to : i respected you before and i'll continuing respecting
    me too!

Thanks
    qual proposito desse topico ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    concerteza a coisa mais louca que vi na net hj foi aqui neste topico
    lol
    infelizmente nao tirei as prints
    kkkk