Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You can hear the potential. Same in rebecca black. Now if only they were signed to a better record company ... like interscope...

Btw, if you paid attention to both songs, friday and this have the same format. 2-3 times singing, chorus in between, black guy raps, chorus repeats twice, song ends.
    Congratulations, you have realized the formula for mainstream pop. Are you new to this or something? We've known about this formula as well as the four chord formula for years....

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Potential my ass crack , literally .
    Even random youtubers that do " sing-a-longs " or acoustic covers for R&B Hip Hip / slow jam sounds wayyyyyyyyy fucking better then these kids that are trying to follow Justin Biebers snail trail .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Even random youtubers that do " sing-a-longs " or acoustic covers for R&B Hip Hip / slow jam sounds wayyyyyyyyy fucking better then these kids that are trying to follow Justin Biebers snail trail .
    Good point.
    but ArkMusicFactory is a bigtime fail.
    Epic Prank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

Thanks
    FUCKING WORSE anyways i cant stop laughing at the videos on that channel

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    12 Year Olds and what they do to get people to like them
    She's ugly.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

Congratulations, you have realized the formula for mainstream pop. Are you new to this or something? We've known about this formula as well as the four chord formula for years....
    I don't listen to pop so i wouldn't know

Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Naw mang. I'm a music producer. When you get into music like I do, you get a certain ear for potential. JB is good too. He's just annoying as fuck. That's all.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 04-02-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234