Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

The CS:S Holy Bible - How to get Good at CS:S by DaZeD (ft. Other Pros)

CS:S Holy Bible: How to Get Good at CS:S

By The Worlds BEST Player Sam “DaZeD” Marine and other top players.

Contents

Chapter 1. The Basics

a. Configs and Settings
    b. Gaming Equipment
    - Mice
    - Keyboard
    - Headset
    - Mousepad
    - Monitors
    c. Finding Teams
    d. Finding Scrims
    e. IRC Guide

Chapter 2. Sensitivity (Featuring Forver0)

a. Pros and Cons of a high sens.
    b. Pros and Cons of a low sens.
    c. Wrist versus Arm.
    d. True Sensitivity

Chapter 3. Improving Aim (Featuring Ryan)

a. Death matching Techniques
    b. Aim Mapping
    c. Positioning yourself
    d. Crosshair Placement
    e. Knowing your reactions and abilities

Chapter 4. Knowing Your Role (Featuring Ryan)

a. Spot Rifling
    b. Aggro Rifling
    c. Entry Rifling
    d. Covering
    e. Pushing and Flanking

Chapter 5. Developing and Calling Strats (Featuring Chewbacca)

a. Finding Effective Flashes and Smokes
    b. Map Control
    c. Putting your players in the right spots
    d. Giving people jobs
    e. Developing a system
    f. Analyzing the other team
    g. How to adapt as CT

Chapter 6. Holding Your Spot (Featuring caseyfoster)

a. Counter-Flashing
    b. Practicing your spot
    c. Smokes
    d. Knowing what to do
    e. When to change your play-style
    f. Aggro or Passive?
    g. When to push

Chapter 7. Rotations (Featuring Remix)

a. When to Rotate
    b. To push instead of rotating?
    c. Not getting caught off guard
    d. Trusting Teammates.

Chapter 8. League Participation

a. What skill division is your team ready for
    b. Should the team have a single leader or a group vote
    c. Managing multiple leagues with time management
    d. Preparing your team for playoffs
    e. Is a loss more important then a learning experience.

Chapter One – The Basics

Configs and Settings

If you are going to start playing source competitively you’re going to want to have the right settings and equipment. Configs and settings are pretty easy to come by, and generally speaking you want to use a resolution that isn’t completely ridiculous, something like 800x600 or 1024x768, if you have a wide screen or an LCD use the native resolution as you are normally limited to resolutions to use. Try any top players config, dont mess around with some unknown players config as they usually dont have proper settings. The whole point of the config or fps config is so most textures are on low so that you can see under trains and don’t have any disadvantages. Generally speaking you want your game to run as consistently as possible by this i mean as little fps dips ass possible. So with the combination of an FPS config + any normal resolution like the ones listed above, you should be good. I would suggest Caseyfoster's CFG. I would post a link, but I'm afraid someone will get mega butthurt and be like "NO LINKS WITHOUT VIRUS SCAN DERP", whether or not it's from a trusted site.
    Gaming Equipment

Mouse

Gaming Equipment is one of the most key things you can get, and there is really only a few mice and headphones that I would recommend. You want to get Mouse that feels right, and is going to be easily replaceable, and also one you can take to LAN’s and have no trouble with. A good list of mice looks something like this.
    Logitech MX 518
    RAZER DeathAdder
    Steelseries Xai

Headphones

For your headphones you want to get some that hopefully aren’t too pricey, and get the job done. Here is a list of headphones that are good. And being that CSS is only 2 channels any 2.1 headphones will do the job.
    steelseries 5H V2

Anything from steelseries is good

Mouse Pad

For your Mouse pad there is 2 main categories, cloth and plastic. I prefer cloth but it’s completely preference. Mouse pads aren’t too hard to come by, and don’t matter that much, so here is a small list of ones that most pros use.
    steelseries 63003SS QCK+
    steelseries 63008SS QcK heavy

Keyboards

Keyboards are whatever, as long as you can move effectively you’re good to go. Although some PS2 keyboards you can only press down 2 buttons at one time, so you wont be able to jump, walk and strafe at the same time. So stick to newer USB keyboards.
    Steelseries 7g
    ABS M1

Monitors

Monitors are the thing that is probably of most importance. If you are using a LCD you want your MS to have a response time of 4ms or less. If you are using a CRT you want to get atleast 100hz. CRT’s are much better then LCD’s but most LAN’s use LCD’s so you might want to get used to them. LCD’s though, are getting better and better, and now there are LCD’s that run 120hz.
    ASUS 24" 2ms

Finding A Team

To find a team you really want to find a team that has the same goals as you do. If you want to put in the time to become one of the best players and get into the best leagues, then find a team that has the same goals in mind. If all five players don’t have the same goals in mind then you will all feel resentment towards each other. Once you find a group of players who have an alike mindset, if you stick together and develop as a team and let each player blossom into whatever role they feel most comfortable in, then you are going to go far.
    Finding Scrims

When looking for a scrim, try and find one that is at your skill level, and against teams that you can actually practice against. If you try to play against the top teams and you aren’t a top team yet… Well your team stands no chance, and you won’t learn anything from it, and neither will they. So when finding a scrim just try to remember that you are scrimming to better your team. Also remember when scrimming that you should try not to say other people are cheating, and just try to focus on your game and improving on your own. If you think people are cheating and that’s the reason why you died, you’re never going to improve.
    Chapter Two – Sensitivity (Featuring Forever0)
    Austin “Forever0” Kulig-Kort

DISCLAIMER: This is how I play source and my thoughts and views may be different than others. This is what I did in order to get to the top, just because It worked for me does not mean it will work for you. All I’m trying to do is implement the thought process of a professional and getting you to create your own play style.

Sensitivity

I have gone through many sensitivities while playing. I went from being someone that used his whole arm to just using his wrist. As you play you’re always going to adjust your settings because as a player you will always be changing.

First find out what you prefer to use, your wrist or your arm and what works best with your choice of gun. If you tend to depend on your wrist more to move and aim I would use a higher sensitivity. I say a higher sensitivity because if you were to start using your arm to move with a high sensitivity and have a mix of wrist it will be very inconsistent. When using a higher sensitivity you need to practice just using your wrist and only your wrist, so that means the sensitivity has to be high enough to completely eliminate your arm. I went up to 10 sens in league play and played extremely consistent with it.

If you prefer to use a lower sens I use a mixture of arm and wrist. I use more arm than wrist when it comes to lower sensitivities. With low sensitivities it has to have a good median. What I mean by that is that it can’t be slow enough to not able to use your wrist and it can’t fast enough to not be able to use your arm. I tend to use my arm much more with a lower sensitivity.. I find using a mixture with a slower sensitivity tends to give the best results. I would saying using a lower sensitivity works both ways with rifling and awping. It is probably the best choice if you want to be a versatile player. Using a lower sensitivity tends to make your arm much more active making flick shots for myself much easier.

My comparison would be a two plane golf swing and one plane golf swing. a Two plane swing uses more of the smaller muscles and requires more timing with the wrists in order to square the club at impact. This would be a comparison to a High sensitivity since you are using a smaller muscle, which is your wrist. You are putting a lot of pressure on your wrist to consistently produce results with everything. You are using your wrist to aim, turn, dodge flashes, and pre aim.

Now the one plane swing would be the lower sensitivity in this case. In a one plane swing your using more of your bigger muscles to square the club at impact. In this case with a lower sensitivity your using your arm more than your wrist. In my case when I use a lower sensitivity I tend to rely on my arm to be active and move quickly. I rely on my wrist as well but not as much. This method in Counterstrike and in Golf of course requires practice but its not something that has to be constantly conditioned. This way will be more consistent in the long run, yet it will still require practice in order to play at your fullest potential.

My thoughts on sensitivity are purely preference. It’s whichever you prefer the most and whichever gives you the best results. Never be afraid to experiment. If you are testing sensitivities I tend to lower mine and/or raise mine by .25 each time I’m trying to find the best sensitivity for myself at the time. I prefer absolutely no mouse accel and a laser mouse. I believe optical mice tend to give a little bit of positive accel.
    [YOUTUBE]U3spNANSn7M[/YOUTUBE]

Sam "DaZeD" Marine

DPI x In-game Sensitivity x Windows Sensitivity.

DPI is the DPI on your mouse, a MX518 goes from 400,800,1200,1600.
    A Death Adder goes from 450,900,1350,1800.

In-game sensitivity is simply your in-game sensitivity.

Windows sensitivity depends on what bar your windows bar is set to.
    1. 0.03125
    2. 0.0625
    3. 0.25
    4. 0.5
    5. 0.75
    6. 1.
    7. 1.5
    8. 2.
    9. 2.5
    10. 3.
    11. 3.5

So basically, if your windows sensitivity bar is in the middle, then you multiply by 1, if it’s 5 then you multiply by .75. and so on and so on.

For example, if you use a MX518 at 400DPI with 2 in-game and 6/11 windows, you formula would look like this. 400 x 2 x 1 = 800.

Let’s look at the benefits of using a high or a low sensitivity.

With a high sensitivity you usually have your riflers who are good entry fraggers, and great up close riflers. This is pretty simply explained by the simple fact that they can aim to their enemies heads faster with a higher sens. Generally speaking, the higher your sensitivity the worse you’re going to be in the mid-long range game.

Now let’s look at a low sensitivity. Someone with a low sensitivity Is often times an awper, this is because you have a much smaller margin of error. If you have a high sensitivity and you flick to someone, you might have a millimeter margin of error, but with a lower sensitivity that millimeter might turn into 2 or 3 millimeters. Riflers with this low sensitivity usually play the game a bit differently, a bit more controlled, since if they get in a bad spot, it’s going to be a lot more difficult for them to whip around and 180 someone in a matter of milliseconds.

A person with a low sensitivity is usually someone who has around 900 or less true sense. About 900-1200 or so is a medium sensitivity and anything higher than 1200 is pretty high.

Chapter Three – Aim (Featuring Ryan)

Ryan "Ryan" Romba

1. Deathmatching Techniques

When I go into a deathmatch, I do a few things. First, I usually put my sound at .02, then I open up Pandor*****m and find some good music to listen too. I myself am not all into the whole "using sound" while deathmatching. Sometimes, you just gotta let it ride and have a good time deathmatching. It can be boring to just sit in there getting kill after kill and hearing the same old sounds. Enjoy yourself while you DM, have a good time !

Next the way I deathmatch differs from a lot of people. Some people will say "only deathmatch with the AK, after all it is just pointing and clicking blah blah blah". Basically when I go into a DM server, I will do a set number of frags per weapon. Even more interesting was a theory someone else brought up to me and that was deathmatching to a certain death number. I think the latter is very effective because in reality it can show you improvement in a way of kills per death. You can obviously do that with just a normal set kill rate with weapons, but if you do it per death it is just interesting too. Afterall, one of the hardest things for players to do in this game overall is minimize the amount of times they die especially in a match. In a deathmatch server it can be kind of random because chances are you are going to spawn right into an enemy.

Back to the matter at hand, essentially I try to work on something while I deathmatch. Sometimes I just do 100 m4 frags / 100 ak frags. I usually have a handy deagle equipped too because it is always nice to run around with that a bit and work on your eco round handy dandy weapon. But I try to focus on "out gunning" people. When you're in a deathmatch server, chances are the vast majority of your kills are going to be shooting people in the back or when they are spawning or some unfair advantage to you. What you have to focus on is the select few oppurtunities you have when you actually go face to face with an enemy and he has the same oppurtunity to kill you as you have to kill him. If you kill him, great! What went right? Did you control your burst or spray perfectly? Did you strafe perfectly and make him miss his shots while you hit yours correctly? If you didn't kill him try to think what you can do better next time you go toe to toe with an enemy and chances are you'll have the chance to try it very soon since it is a deathmatch server!

Along with this there are plenty of other things you can try in deathmatches. A few things are not crouching by unbinding your crouch key. You can also try to work in strafeing drills where you unbind W and S and your Crouch key so you can only move side to side. It is pretty difficult. If you are an awper one thing you should focus primarily on is accuracy opposed to speed. Yeah it is great to be some super fast awper, but remember death matches can sometimes translate bad habits into in game such as trying to shoot too fast or if you are a rifler constantly moving while you try to shoot.
    Don't be afraid to work on different aspects of your game in a DM server. Just because you don't have the best K ratio doesn't mean you can't be improving something in your game such as your pistols, or your strafeing, or your general aiming or ability to outshoot someone.

2. Aim Mapping

Aim mapping is very similar to deathmatching and many of the things you put into deathmatching can be applied to aim mapping. The best part about aim mapping is the fact you don' t have the stupid random spawns and most of the time you are toe to toe with the enemy. You won't get shot in the back, and you won't shoot 100 enemies in the back. You get to accurately replicate an in game / match shoot out that can help you improve positioning.

Pretty simply you can do the strafeing/no crouch drills in aim map servers too, but what you can really work on his crosshair positioning and movement. If you start knowing where to place your crosshair and different spots the enemy won't expect you in, it can translate to ingame when you do the same thing. You aren't going to repeek over the same box in aim_map, so why would you repeek the same spot on de_train? Little things you can take any apply to your real scrims and matches that will help you out aim your opponents. Remember, aiming is pretty much muscle memory and natural reaction/reflex, where you place your crosshair and your preparation is what is very difficult about aiming.

3. Positioning yourself / Crosshair placement

Where you position yourself and how you place your crosshair ultimately decides whether you will get the frag or the enemy will. Knowing where your enemy will peek from and where to place your crosshair in regards to that will give you an instant advantage. As a CT especially, knowing where the terrorists will be moving through gives you a huge advantage.
    Example one, dust2 .

If you are a CT and are going to try to pick the terrorist awper, there is one way that is nearly fool proof and I rarely get picked doing it and I am not even an awper. In the upper leagues, most awpers don't pick from the right corner of T spawn anymore because of this.

Another spot to play is in the back of B in the back of the site with a rifler. B can be difficult to hold with a rifle when a team is working a one way smoke and heavily flashing the site. If you are playing a conventional spot like car or bricks on platform chances are you will probably get a trade kill at best. By playing this spot you almost assure your self a kill when a team tries to take the site and it allows you to easily help your team pick up the round.
    Left Eye Peeks / Right Eye Peeks

Ever try to hold turn pike as a CT on de_nuke at ramp room? Ever constantly get shot in your head and wonder how the hell that happened? This is why.

As you can see the terrorist peeking from their side has a clear and distinct advantage. Not only does he see the entire CT, but he will have the notorious peekers advantage as well. Figuring out how to use left eye peeks is a very important way to improving your overall movement and crosshair placement. If you know you are in a position that is capable of being left eye peeked, you should probably position yourself better or at least keep constantly moving so you don't get caught off guard. I invite you guys to go into a server with a friend or teammate and just play around with different spots where you can find left eye peek advantages. There are tons of different variations on each map that will allow you to give yourself an advantage before the enemy even has a chance to shoot at you.

As for a general tip on crosshair placement, it is extremely simple. Move with your crosshair and place it where you think the enemy is going to be. If you can move your crosshair so the enemy basically moves into your crosshair (sort of like a sweeping motion), you should rarely miss a shot.

4. Knowing your abilities

Always trust your instincts. I can't hit that crack shot on dust2....ridic can. I know I can push certain spots like ramp room on nuke and get the frag because I know where the enemy is going to be and I trust my rifle. I won't push other certain spots like B tunnels on dust2(unless it is late in the round / or we're doing a coordinated push) becuase I know the guy in tunnels has a huge peeking advantage over me. Know your spots, know your aim. If you think you know where the enemy team is and you can make that shot, go for it. Learn the limits of your abilities and apply them in a match. Establish and develop your aiming abilities in a deathmatch and aim map server. If you get a new mouse maybe use muscle memory to help get adjusted. I may not be the best aimer or one of the best fraggers on a team, but I am usually one of the most consistent players on a given team because of solid positioning and crosshair placement.
    Aiming
    Chapter Four – Knowing Your Role (Featuring Ryan)
    Ryan “ryan” Romba

Knowing your role
    When I was first told about writing this article it was initially entitled "Support Rifling/Aggro Rifling etc... Upon further review by me I have decided that we are all actually support players in one way or another. That term gets thrown around way too loosely and is associated with riflers who typically don't put up the frags that the "Warmach1nes" and the "Mustangs" put up as riflers. Some of the most important players amongst any team are the spot riflers.
    Spot Rifling
    What makes you a spot rifler? A spot rifler typically is accustomed to play many different spots on every map. Typically it doesn't matter if the rifler is paired with anyone, because they are usually able to hold it alone for a good portion of the round. A spot rifler is dependable and not greedy. They won't push for frags and they won't bait you just to get that extra FPR or DAR. A good example of where a spot rifler plays is in the B bombsite on dust2. His whole job is to hold off a rush and make good accurate calls for his middle awper in case he needs assistance holding the site. In essence, he controls all of the rotates for his team because if the spot rifler in B calls that he needs assistance, the mid awper is forced to rotate and a player from A must then cover mid. It is typically his communication that is the MOST vital to any teams success in a given defense.

Another comparable position would be ramp room on de_nuke. The last time I checked, the terrorists cannot win the round by taking control of ramp room. Teams and players tend to get frag hungry and insist on holding ramp room. Why?! While I admit it is sometimes extremely beneficial to catch the opposing team off guard by holding ramp room when they expect you to give it up, most of the time why bother? When playing ramp room as a spot rifler your entire goal is simply to make the terrorists waste as many resources(flashes/smokes/frag grenades) as possible. Even if you are an awper it makes sense to eventually drop to lower and awp from the vents so you can quickly rotate to upper and just shut down the terrorists as they try to come lower. Along with this it is your goal as a spot rifler to not die while doing so. Along with this you need to be constantly communicating to your team how many people are towards ramp and what you are doing. For example, say you have rid yourself of grenades and are rotating to lower, you MUST let your team know that the terrorists have control of ramp room and can access under heaven! Not doing this will result in miscommunications that lead to the terrorists probably taking control of heaven and you losing the round. Similarly, if the terrorists proceed to try to take the lower bombsite that you are occupying(whether it be from barrel doors or control side), you need to be CONTROLLING THE ROTATES within your team. If the terrorists are applying pressure to lower with you there, call a teammate to the vents to assist you! Your communication as a spot rifler is by far the most critical.

Another point of view to look at within ramp room is the fact that if you are frag hungry and try to hold it alone, unless you do better than trade with the enemy team, you are putting your team at an INSTANT disadvantage. Play RESPONSIBLE. If you make it a 4v4 you are still HURTING your team. If you make it a 4v3 in your favor that is OKAY, but the chances of that happening every time you try to hold ramp, especially against good teams is extremely small. While it is BENEFICIAL to OCCASIONALLY push ramp room or try to hold it, it is something you CANNOT rely on. While it is true that "fortune favors the bold", you must remember to take calculated chances that you expect to pay off. If you do try to hold ramp room, have a teammate(typically the person who primarily rotates to help you) assist you in holding it. Play smart, play responsible. It is what spot riflers do. Not convinced? Juan, Sunman, Storm, tr1p, Dominator, and Griff are just a few examples of what I define as "Spot Riflers" whose names you may recognize, and were all VITAL to the success of their teams in their each individual ways.
    Aggressive Rifling CT Side
    When is the right time to get aggressive though? Sometimes you have to get aggressive to even the numbers. If one of your teammates is picked off sometimes it is beneficial for you to simply push up into ramp room really quick and grab a quick frag and then fall back into a passive setup. It is also even okay to do it at the start of the round. Maybe quickly pushing into hut to give your team a 5v4 advantage, or to play aggressive in Inferno halls and catch the first terrorist coming into the window room off guard! These are all great ways to give your team an advantaged as long as you take a smart calculated risk in doing so. Do this by having a teammate with you to at least get a trade frag if you don't succeed in getting the kill. An example would be pushing an awper up to the gate in Inferno Halls awping down the stairs and having a rifler stand at the corner of the stairs, when the awper shoots the rifle peeks!

How do you decide that you should push or flank in the middle of the round? One example I'll give you is to reveal enemy positions. Looking back to ramp room, imagine if you are playing ramp room and the enemy team rushes upper and takes it. You have a ton of options on how to rotate! You can go heaven, lower to vents, or flank ramp! I highly advise against going Heaven as it seems to be a deathtrap, however lower to vents and flanking ramp are easily the most popular. Benefits of flanking ramp are you can catch them off guard and stop the plant potentially. The benefits of going lower to the vents are you can again catch them off guard and usually multi frag with a well placed flash retake. Along with this you can potentially catch them trying to go lower which is HUGE. Sometimes calls get messed up, and if the enemy team is going lower and you're flanking hut you just wasted the most valuable positioning possible. Along with that if they are going lower chances are they have someone coming ramp room late. That goes back to the importance of communication. Just remember, if you flank ramp once and succeed, don't try to go to the well too many times. It isn't worth the risk always because chances are they have then designated someone or have multiple people who are possibly confused looking at the flank.
    Another tactic that spot riflers use is locating the opposing team mid round and disrupting their strat. For example, you're playing Banana Site on DE_Inferno, and the terrorists have flashed you and your teammate back into the site and as far as you know, they have full control of banana. A well placed flash push and QUICK peek to see if there are terrorists can pay off huge dividends for your team.

First if you see that there is only one terrorist holding for the push, it is safe to assume that the terrorists plan on executing on the OTHER site. The only thing that would stop this is if you and your teammate who are doing the mid round flash push are killed and the terrorists instantly change their plans. If it is the case that you peek and see one or even no terrorists there, you should make two decisions based on past rounds or basically gut instincts. A.) Push through banana and flank the A bombsite right away or B.) instantly fall back and rotates to the A bombsite(1.6 site names of course).
    The second case would be that if you flash over and peek out you actually SEE that all the terrorists are there it again allows for an EARLY rotate from your arch side player. Even if you and your teammate who flash push are to die, you should have your team rotating at least still giving them a chance at the round. Doing random flash pushes to check for the opposing team is fine as long as you carefully do it and work in a team. If you and your teammate push out and both die it is a 5v3 at best (assuming none of the rest of your team has died). That doesn't help your team AT ALL.
    Pushing / Flanking
    You also have to be smart when deciding to push. If you are getting calls that the terrorists are working apartments and middle, it is probably safe to do a quick peek and clear of banana. If there are no calls from the other site and your teammates are still pushed up or reporting that there is no action whatsoever, chances are the other team is posted up for pushes and it may not be wise to peek. If you think the other team is throwing a weak fake at the other site, it isn't a bad idea to take a quick peek at your site and see if they are just waiting to hit your bombsite. If they aren't there and they are committing to the other site it is a prime opportunity to flank!
    Pushing can be very beneficial though, whether it be pushing lower B tunnels on dust2 from middle if an awper isn't spotting it, or early pushing ramp room on nuke. The risk is basically the same as the reward. When you push you obviously want to kill as many enemies as you can, but don't bite off more than you can chew. You dying doesn't help your team. If you make it a 4v4, it does not help your team. As stated earlier, if you are going to do a push, get the advantage and USE IT! Fall back! Play passive after you get that pick. Don't be a frag whore. A good example is on de_season. Typically when our passive setups aren't working we do an aggressive rifle push up mid where we get a guy in vents or up close on the tires in mid. If we get an early pick on a terrorist at T Stairs / in vents / or squeaky door we FALL BACK. We play the round 5v4 because we interrupted their execution. There is no point in trying to control middle there anymore because one of two things will happen. Either the terrorists will try to retake mid wasting resources and time and potentially kill you, or they will go to a different part of the map. If you fall back they will still waste those resources most likely and you won't be there. Along with that you will be at one of the bombsites most likely and won't have to worry about the terrorists bum rushing another part of the map after your pushed somewhere early in the round.
    Going back to what we discussed earlier though, how do we decide when to flank? Let's create a scenario. You play the B bombsite on dust2. You're teammates were killed at long and since you got an early bomb call you pushed through B tunnels. You have teammates in CT spawn who are working their way up into the bombsite. This is when you can make one or two flank decisions to either go catwalk or long A. The way you decide this is by using your head! If your teammates are calling that they are on cat and the bomb is planted poorly(not for long), you are going to want to flank catwalk and keep the enemy flashed while your team gets into position on top of the bomb. If the bomb is planted for long you are again going to want to flank LONG this time and put pressure on the awper in pit and any player assisting him! What you do here is make or break for the round. It is so important to play off your teammates calls and act quickly and efficiently!
    Cover Rifling / Entry Fragging
    More often than not as a rifler you will be paired off with an awper whom you will work sites with on the terrorist side. Being a good rifler will be make or break for your teams offense and generally goes hand in hand with the success of your team. To put it in perspective, basically every team in North America runs a two AWP defense. Typically you will run into an AWP at whichever bombsite you intend to attack. How do you counter AWPs? With AWPs of course. When working into a site you can't get hung up on the thought your only goal is to "support the AWPer". Doesn't work like that. A typical offensive for our current team usually only has one AWP. Let's look at an example of how we take a site and what our riflers and AWPers are doing in their respective roles.

We're taking Banana on Inferno. A typical take of Banana on Inferno should involve trying to figure out if the enemy team is AWPing or playing passive. Typically this is just a game of the AWPer jump peeking and clearing out the cart and the sandbags etc. What the rifler should be doing is being ready to counter flash in case the AWPer or riflers within the site try to peek. So moving on we've found out whether they are AWPing or Rifling and have pushed them back inside the site with flashes and are about ready to execute on the site. What the AWPer should be doing is getting ready to peek the common pick spots (spawn, generator, spools, emo, etc). What the rifler should be doing is be in a spot that he can DODGE FLASHES and/or COUNTER FLASH in case the enemy team does a mid round push to find out where the terrorists are as discussed earlier. The job of the rifler right now is to make sure the AWPer is going to stay alive so he can continue to pick into the site. Once we start executing onto the site that is when the riflers role changes COMPLETELY. Until then, think about where our AWPer would be standing while starting to pick into Banana Site, he would be on the sandbags most likely or near that cart. If the CTs flash over he is going to most likely duck into the nearest corner and be blind as all hell. The best spot you could be as a rifler is in that nook under the pillars or next to the car in the corner turned in so you do not get blind. At this point, if the CTs flash push you should be able to trade at worst. Remember, on CT side you don't want to trade. On T side you DO want to get those trades because it allows you access into sites incredibly easy. That is an example of how you should be assisting the AWPer pre-execution of strats.

So now you are ready to execute on Banana, the rest of your team has finished throwing a fake at the other bombsite and are meeting up with you at Banana. You have two people smoke off spawn and begin to flash the bombsite as you practiced. Remember how in the last part your whole goal was to essentially support the AWPer so he can pick? Well know you're rushing the site clearing spots(oranges, generator, emo, construction) and are being covered by the AWPer. Personally I may not have the best aim or whatever, but to be a good rifler, especially when entering a bombsite, you must do a good job clearing everything. Don't half-ass it. Just remember to clear completely and make accurate calls of where the enemy is. Along with this you want to CALL YOUR KILLS. An example is say there is an enemy at oranges. When you see them say "One Oranges!". When you kill him say "Oranges down" or "I got the Oranges Guy" etc. It is so simple to type this out and say well duh, but most people don't do this and then when three of your teammates are looking at oranges and getting killed from a different spot because the oranges guy was dead it will all make sense to you. One of the few tips I can give you entry fragging a site while you're executing is simply keep your gun out. When in doubt, gun out. There is really no need to be pulling out nades while you're executing on a site unless you are completely covered and 100% certain you will not be killed while doing so. It is a bad habit many players have, and it is extremely hard to get over.
    So we've taken Banana on Inferno and you and the AWPer are still alive. The two of you have decided that holding construction will be best post plant positioning for the two of you as the bomb is planted on the side of the fountain. How do you setup? Well originally you were supporting the AWPer, then you were an entry fragger, and now you're back to support! In post plant situations like this you need to set your AWPer up in an advantageous spot. In this case we'd have him in the door way in construction near garden looking towards CT spawn to try to catch a couple AWP kills. Where is the rifler? He should be in a spot that can EASILY assist the AWPer. The sandbags in construction is a great spot because it allows you to essentially control construction 100%. AWPer takes a shot and misses, so the CTs rush construction where you are hiding and you mop up a couple kills. If the CTs come around the front side the AWPer and yourself basically switch places and you peek from Garden and he peeks from Main. It is simple. If you call your peeks and say who is peeking first there should almost be no way you lose a clutch when you and your awper work together in perfect harmony.
    Aggressive Rifling Terrorist Side
    Being an entry fragger on the terrorist side is one of the most important roles on your team. If you get your kill, the chance your team will win the round increase tenfold. As an example we'll use Inferno's Banana Bombsite to show how to be an impact entry fragger. Your team is ready to execute on the bombsite and you all begin flashing and you're taking the site. You have CT spawn smoked off and now you only have to worry about clearing out site. One thing to remember when being an entry fragger when committing to a site is that it is OKAY to trade kill. If you kill the CT playing "oranges" or back of site, and you are killed by a guy from garden area it is okay! CTs to not want to trade kills. If you make it a 4v4, and then you die it is a 3v4 but if your teammate gets that kill on the CT who killed you it is a 3v3 and you have full site control plus you have the bomb down and ticking.
    Your whole mentality when entry fragging and taking a bombsite revolves around your ability to get that first kill, OR get that trade kill if someone else dies before you. What you don't want to happen is to have the CT multi frag you guys and have a 2v4 in their favor. All in all, the entry frags matter the most.

When going into the site you just have to check every single spot known to man along smartly dodging counter flashes and actively calling where the flashes are coming from and where you know the CTs are. Again, your communication is so critical to just making sure that your teammates can at least get a trade kill if you should die and your teammate (usually your awper or the next rifler) can pick off whoever killed you.
    That is just one example of doing a site take and its importance. A whole different style of aggro rifling is playing for picks. If you aren't really working a strat or you are solely trying to sell a fake while the rest of your team is working to execute a strat, there are a few different things you can do.

For example, sometimes you may want to fake Long A on dust2 while the rest of your team sets up a take at B. Usually how I would go about this is throw a one-way smoke into the double doors at long, flash over to blind the awper, and sit in the smoke behind the door and see if anyone is peeking from the corner or from pit. If someone peeks, kill them! Remember, if the pit rifler sees you out there, or you start shooting at him, he is going to call for the awper or another rifler to assist him, which means the CTs will be putting a good junk of their team at the farthest place on dust2 away from the B bombsite. Now it is just a method of delaying your enemy while the rest of your team begins to execute on B in a 4v2 situation at B (assuming one other CT is watching middle with two in the B bombsite). Again, ASSUMING you have a good B take, you should be able to get the bomb down and depending how the round is going you can make a judgment call at long A. Sometimes you may want to flank and catch the CT's rotating towards B, other times you may want to go back towards middle and late flank middle, or you may even want to go all the way back through B tunnels. Either way, the decision will be up to you and you have to be smart about it and tell your teammates what you are doing and what exactly is going on at your side of the map. Another thing you can do at long is once you work out into the one way smoke, flash your way into pit. If you have pit control, even if if you didn't kill anyone, you force the CTs to either play on catwalk or down to CT spawn. If you force CT's to catwalk, it is extremely easy to take cat in a well organized take.

To be honest though, I've seen some of the best aggressive riflers sometimes just round out into a spot and try to get a frag. Whether it be balls out running it into ramp room on nuke, or rushing out upper A on season. A well timed random rush can sometimes work wonders and it all comes down to aim in that case.

[YOUTUBE]mjCtAfTHcP8[/YOUTUBE]

Sam “DaZeD” Marine
    Here we have a player in Ryan who is extremely talented, and can play any role on a team. He explains player’s roles very clearly and concisely and is a great example of a player who can literally do it all. You need players who know there role, because if you don’t have set roles people aren’t going to be doing their jobs effectively. There are people on teams who tend to take charge and tell others what do to, and entry frag first, those players need to KNOW that this is their role, so that when a big situation and match occurs they don’t back down and forget this. It’s a good idea to talk to your team about the roles each person plays, so that you cannot necessarily place blame, but you know what to fix in case things aren’t working or going as well as they should.

Chapter Five – Developing and Calling Strats (Featuring Chewbacca)

Sam “Chewbacca” Tesh

Developing and Calling Strats
    Currently many of the top teams simply rely on communication and raw aim to win them rounds. Playing like this requires the least effort, and if your players are skilled enough you will be successful. However, when you are outclassed in skill or when the map is heavily one sided, such as nuke, you’re going to need a good set of strats in order to win. Making and calling strats is easily the most difficult thing for a team that always just pugged it by relying on comms and aim.

Whenever I make a strat I always tend to look for a new angle. If it’s a map that’s been worked to death, like dust 2 for instance, it can be hard to find. However, there are always small things-a new flash, a better smoke, which make all the difference. I can’t even count the number of times that I thought I was throwing a good flash, but when I tested it with my teammates in the server, it turns out I should have been throwing it way differently. The same thing goes for smokes. “I thought I couldn’t be seen in that smoke” – oops, I was wrong. Simply TESTING your ideas beforehand will give you a huge advantage. If I am confident my flash is good – that my smoke is a total one-way, then I will play significantly better. There have been numerous times where instead of scrimming a map we have spent an hour or two going over things and won a lopsided victory verses a good team. Dry running and rehearsing is VASTLY more effective than scrimming.

Anyways, back to the “new angle’ thing. Once I have a good smoke/flash/ I begin to build a strat around it. On nuke we have a really cool smoke that double smokes mini garage. This makes taking upper really easy and retaking upper very difficult for CTs. I know for sure that this smoke will give us an advantage. The CT’s MUST change their play style in order to hold the site(usually they play in vents). So what I do is I build two or three versions of the strat. The first time I run it I do it normally and take upper. If the ct team is good(I’m using what x3o does as my example) they will change up how they play to counter the mini smokes. What x3o tends to do is play in vents. So then I will go to my second version of the strat. I throw all of the same smokes but instead of taking upper I have a player in hut flash vents and we send two down vents. By forcing x3o to adapt to my strat I have essentially molded their play style. I can predict how they will play in response to my strats and build multiple versions to counter all of their possible responses. In the end teams get desperate and try things like rushing as ct’s. Patience and late round execution of strats will win the majority of times when a team starts pushing like this.

The other important thing to do is to optimize every single player’s position in a strat. Take for instance dust2. Dazed and I have one of the strongest B takes of anyone around. Almost every round I know that dazed and myself can take b alone. However, does this mean that we should bring 4 players to B tunnels? 4 would be better than 2 for taking b? Right? Wrong…. Simply forcing your way into b with 4 players is not an optimal use of your players. If two people can take it, the other 2 should be doing something else. By working other parts of the map, these two players will make it even EASIER for us to work B site. In this instance, the other two players should be taking control of catwalk. If they take control of catwalk it pushes their mid player to A ramp to help defend cat. This means that one of their b players is now responsible for mid. This of course leaves their B much more vulnerable to attack, and makes their rotations from A slow and ineffective. If you ever find yourself simply doing “nothing” for a period of time while running a strat, ask yourself how you can be useful. Holding a flank when hardly anyone ever flanks is worthless. Likewise charging into a site that your teammates can take while leaving a common flank open is never a good idea.

Finally, and most importantly, you must realize that when you first make strats for a map you are going to play worse. Players won’t be used to focusing on a strat and will find themselves distracted and uncomfortable with their new play style. I always say that you take one step back to take three steps forward. If you are playing with the types of players who get angry and want to go back to pugging you should find new players or a new team. It takes dedication and perseverance to get a strat perfected.
    So right here we have a very educated and long time strat caller who bases his strats off smokes and/or flashes he finds either on his own or from seeing it in a demo or scrim. He has a set way of making his strats. I’ll break it down into steps for you. After that he goes into the server, usually with me, and we brainstorm on the best ways of capitalizing on these smokes and flashes. Putting people in the right spot, analyzing what the other team will do, how the other team will react, etc. etc.

This method of strat calling is based off what we call gimmick plays, and set strats. Usually these strats are not strats that you run multiple times in a row, because once they’ve been ran more than once or twice, people will usually know how to counter it.

1. Find Effective Flash/Smoke
    2. Test the effectiveness of the Flash/Smoke
    3. Analyze what the flash/smoke will do to the other player, PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!

At this point you will simply have to ask yourself whether these nades are good enough to build
    a strat around, and if they are then you should continue with step 4.

4. Put the right players in the right spots. This means having your best entry fraggers entry fragging, your awper in a good awp spot, the flank watcher in a good spot to watch the flank, etc. etc.
    5. Give Players a JOB! Each player should have a specific task and/or responsibility so there is no confusion, if it’s your job to throw this flash then watch the flank, and you fail at it, then we know where the blame lies and know if the strat is bad, or if we need to adjust it, or if we simply got unlucky. I can’t stress this point enough, because without giving players a job you will never know what went wrong, and will never know how to adjust the strat to make it better.
    6. Dry run and test the strat in scrims
    7. Adjust and make the strat better, or make multiple versions of the strat to counter different setups. Many times this can be done on the fly.
    Sam “DaZeD” Marine
    As Chewbacca pointed out, when making a strat you need to take everything into account. You need to Analyze and understand how the other team is playing and what your nades and players are going to do to counter it. MAKE SURE THE STRAT IN THEORY MAKES SENSE! If it doesn’t in theory make sense, it’s never going to translate into a good strat.

Now that we’ve gone over Gimmick plays and Set Strats, let’s go over your defaults and pick strats. Defaults and pick strats are very different then set strats, when we make a default strat we usually just identify where we want to hit, and often times players positions don’t even change because at the start of the round you always want to establish map control. So I’m going to go over another check list for a default. It’s important to understand that when you play a team who you have not played against before, it’s usually pretty good to start off with a default so that you can see what they are doing and how they are setting up so that you can effectively pick a strat to run.
    DEFAULTS SET UP YOUR GIMMICK PLAYS AND SET STRATS!
    1. Map Control. Almost all defaults are based off map control, what part of the maps are you willing to give to the CT’s, and what part of the map are you willing to take? Certain spots are easy and obvious to take control of, like B tunnels on Dust2. But if a CT awper is playing aggressive mid and riflers on cat, are you going to risk going for mid control, or are you going to give it up and try to work around it? Identify your teams strengths and weaknesses to figure out what to do in these situations. Often times we simply have our awpers challenge and try to pick the CT mid awper and that in lies the whole default. Once you get that pick you work off that.
    2. Decide whether or not you are a team that likes to take it’s time, or react immediately after a kill is made. All maps can be played differently, but you have to understand that when a frag is made EVERYONE on the map reacts to it. If a T kills a CT at Long A on Dust2, and the CT spots 2-3 more T’s, then that B player will react. He might take this time to rotate outside B, or he might push B. UNDERSTAND THIS AND PUT PLAYERS IN THE RIGHT POSITIONS FOR IT!
    3. Don’t have your players trying to force things or do too much. Often times a team relies too heavily on one player, and this player may feel like he should have to do everything for the team. This player will often times end up hurting the team because you’re not always going to be able to frag out, and if this is the case you need to take a back seat and let your other players shine. So be patient, let everyone contribute to the strat, if someone says they feel they are weak here and they can work it, assist them and ask what you can do to help. If you do not allow these players the freedom to “make plays” as we call it, they will never develop the skill set, then in the future if your star player can’t get the job done, they won’t be able to step it up.
    4. Develop a system that you use to actually take sites, adapt and fix this system and use this system every time, that way everyone knows what to do at all times!
    5. Most sites and what you will hit will usually be called mid-round, so don’t panic and make sure you take your time. CGS time is gone, you got a ton of time to play with. Realize this. Bait nades, spot the other team out, be coordinated with your takes.
    Calling Strats.
    With my team we essentially have two strat callers, myself and Chewbacca. We work off each other quite well, he calls the set strats, I usually call the pug strats and if I have an adjustment to make on the set strat we work off the adjustment that I say. For instance, if Chewbacca calls a strat on train to double smoke z then rush inner at 55seconds, and I see they are playing agro to spot ivy, I will say alright, I’m going to push back ivy at 105 first. You guys get setup. That right there is the mid round adjustment that can win the round. We generally try to have a healthy balance of set strats and pug strats, but understand that your set strats and gimmick plays are not always going to work. Teams will study you and be prepared for you, in this scenario you need to have a good default/pug play style to work around. We always try and win off our brains, teamwork and execution, but at times we need to just out skill the other team. If you are on a roll with your gimmick strats, don’t be afraid to throw out something crazy and rush them with a dumb strat, because often times team will not be prepared for it at all.
    Calling strats is a game that is usually won before the match, you win the strat calling game during practice and scrimmages. If you do not come prepared, don’t expect to win.

Chapter Six – Holding your Spot (Featuring caseyfoster)

Casey “caseyfoster” Foster

Holding Your Spot
    This is probably my best attribute in counter-strike source, I was never really an entry fragger, never an impact player, I always played more support and spot holding. Holding your spot can make or break a round, being able to hold your spot is just as important as being able to get entry frags. But its something that you need to be able to do 100% of the time. For example, DaZeD and I would play long together as long as our 3rd A player (dust2) was still alive, but as soon as our 3rd A player died, dazed would have to rotate near cars and watch the cat exit. So that would leave me at long a alone, which i was really damn good at. Which dazed knew as well and he knew that he could focus on his spot and not have to worry about me holding long vs 2-3 people when they execute their strat.

When holding spots a lot of people just try to just out aim their opponents instead of out thinking them with knowledge of flashes and proper smokes. You need to realize that these utilities (smokes/flashes) make your job easier, so use them. You should know exactly what to do in every situation in your spot, and your teammates should know what you are doing at all times in your spots, so they can play theirs accordingly.

Holding your spot in a box. Play your game and don’t try to be a game changer unless it’s necessary. Don’t try to do too much, and trust your teammates! Use all of your tools to your advantage (smokes, flashes and positioning) it will make your job easier. Listen/trust your teammates calls, they have a better perspective on what’s going on, on the other side of the map then you do. Know your spot in and out, having this knowledge allows you to make on the fly decisions and can be the difference between you winning and losing a round.

[YOUTUBE]5WLoTOWF5gU[/YOUTUBE]

Sam “DaZeD” Marine
    What casey pointed out was a good outline. The bottom line is in source you don’t ever want to make your teammates jobs harder than they have to be. You want to make the game as easy as possible and as simple as possible for your teammates. This is the key thing to remember when holding your spot. For instance, if casey is at long a, and he tries to do too much, and maybe even gets a frag, it may not be worth it, because he has just made my job at car infinitely harder. If you get traded at long every round, sure you may have a ridiculous 1.0FPR, but your leaving your teammates out to dry. If you die at long, then your teammate at car will get pinched on cat. This is something new players a lot of the time fail to realize, they do their own thing, instead of playing with a team mentality. Even though the box score might say you had 1.0FPR and played a great game, chances are you cost your team plenty of rounds in the process.

Another thing casey touched up on was smokes and flashes. Using your resources correctly is essential when holding your spot. If you use your nades correctly you can sometimes disrupt a strat to the point where you already won the round without killing anybody. The bottom line is, on CT side that is what you need to use your resources for, disrupting a strat. When it comes to disrupting a strat, everything is situational, so it really is impossible to explain what that is in a text based article. But a small example would be on nuke, if you see that the team just double smoked heaven, you can immediately double smoke hut with a teammate, and stream a flash into hut to completely destroy any out of hut strat they are trying to run.

Finally, making calls when holding your spot is essential to doing your job. The round doesn’t end when you simply die! You can affect the round with your in-game calls for teammates, and with your death camera. Holding your spot is just as much about communicating to your teammates as it is getting the frags and throwing good nades.

So in the end the simple list goes like this.
    - Don’t try to do too much
    - Throw good nades/flash
    - Communicate
    - Disrupt the strat

Chapter Seven – Rotations (Featuring Remix)

Jarrod “Remix” Shaw

Rotations
    - A few BIG problems with most lower tier players when it comes to rotations are:

1. Misuse of flashbangs
    2. Trust issues
    3. lack of communication

The perfect way to rotate is by making sure EVERY SINGLE ONE of your teammates know exactly what you are doing, whether that be flashing and rushing or flashing and falling back or flashing and expecting your teammate to move off of your flashbang. You MUST MUST MUST repeat yourself, do not be afraid to make the same call 2-3 times EVERY time. Communication is way more important than your teammates having the ability to hear what is going on around them. This will help you when you travel for a LAN tournament.

- Situations in which you should rotate:

1. One of your teammates specifically asks for YOUR help, which means if a teammate at B bombsite says he needs help and you're at A bombsite you do NOT rotate to help him unless you're the last two alive. Leave that up to the people in charge of holding B. You have to TRUST that your two teammates at B can hold their spot, not trusting your teammates will make you over-rotate and this will lead to the strat caller on the other team will have a field day.

2. You are the rotator on your CT setup and have a feeling on which direction you think they are going.

3. You know where the bomb is and you know that it can not change direction and come back to your initial area.

There is only one rule on when to throw a flash:

1. Only throw a flash bang to save a life or take a life, never waste a flash and NEVER throw one right after another unless you're orchestrating a rush
    Sam “DaZeD” Marine
    Remix has consistently been one of the top players in source for 5+ years, and a big reason to this is because he simply relies on intelligence rather than pure skill. If you have ever played with remix before there are certain things you can control and certain things you cannot control. Basically, there is NO excuse for not communicating and rotating effectively. You can get out-shot at any given moment, and you can’t really control that 100%, but what you can control you need to use to your advantage.

Chapter Eight - League Participation
    DaZeD, caseyfoster, Chewbacca, CEVO|Celone

Leagues
    What skill division is your team ready for?
    This section might come off the wrong way, but it’s a topic that needs to be talked about. What happens with up and coming teams and players, is they always think that they are better then they actually are. So the team is formed and they scrim a few teams as a “new team” so they are basically a pug but with a team tag. They scrim for the first week or so with no chemistry just pure fragging and random strats and will end up beating a few “established cal-main/cevo-main teams.” The next thing you know they are spamming in IRC for “Top CEVOm/CEVOp” scrims and talking trash to all the rest of the teams that are in lower leagues because they might have got a lucky win on a good team in a scrim. This kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME, and the players end up getting these really big egos for no reason. So basically what im trying to get across is that teams shouldn’t get all crazy big headed over winning a scrim vs a decent team. Being as you cant just go straight to CEVOmain or ESEAmain and you have to work your way up from CEVOopen and ESEAopen you should always be finding scrims within reason for your teams base skill. Playing other teams that are in your league/caliber is the best way to improve and find out what works and does not work for your team. Playing a team that you can just run over does not help your team at all and on the other end of the spectrum playing a team that you can’t get kills vs either doesn’t help either.
    Should the team have a single leader or a group vote?
    From my past experiences there should never be a single person that makes decisions for the whole team, it should ALAWYS be a group vote. But that applys to like adding/cutting players from the team, when it comes to strategies and or in-game leading, this should be at most 2 people. 1 or 2 people should be developing the strategies working off of each others ideas, but it should only be one person who is consistently calling the in-game strategies. This worked well for DaZeD and Chewbacca for a few seasons in CEVOp where they would both go in the servers and makes the strategies and the plays and work off each others ideas and then sometimes DaZeD called and sometimes Chewbacca called in-game.
    Managing multiple leagues with time management
    This is just part of time management, being able to manage real life activities and your gaming is the biggest part of being “dedicated.” I feel that every human being should be able to go to school, work, hang with friends, have a girlfriend and be able to game. Doing everything in moderations is the key to life, even when it comes to gaming. But as far as leagues, depending on what division you are in you will have either 1 or 2 matches per week. Yeah that doesn’t sound like a lot now, but when your in CEVO, ESEA and scriming on the site, that can be anywhere from 10-15 hours per week. I cant emphasize how important it is to NOT overload your team with too many leagues, too much scriming, too much gaming. People get burnt out, some get burnt out faster then others, but it happens. So before you sign your team up for both leagues talk with your teammates and find out what their gaming availability is.

With the leagues usually playing different maps on different weeks, you will have to be able to practice two maps per week. So its all on how you approach it, if you can get like 2-3 nights in per week where you cover the map with your team and go over strategies and then scrim. That SHOULD be enough, but depending on how new or how well your team does will determine if you need more work. Try getting your team into this cycle of practicing 2-3 times per week, playing the matches, recapping on the matches. This was a really good method that DaZeD and Chewbacca applied when they won CEVOp two seasons in a row.
    Preparing your team for playoffs
    Playoffs, the holy grail of gaming, its where everyone wants to be. So preparing your team for playoffs can either be a headache or just another night of practice. Depending on the league/caliber you are in will determine how your playoff prep will go. In lower leagues ESEAo, ESEAm, CEVOo, CEVOm teams wont really take the time to go and find your demos and watch them and “anti-strat” your team. So you wont really have to come up with new strategies for playoffs, but in higher leagues this is usually the case. So getting your team for playoffs can just be like a normal week but with a bit more reward in the end. So just make sure your team knows exactly what they need to do in their positions and that they all know their roles in the strats. Because a well prepared team will almost ALWAYS win as long as the skill level of the two teams are within reason.
    Is a loss more important then a learning experience.
    A loss is not the end of the world, but it is for sure a moral killer. BUT a loss is just a loss, you have to take that loss find out what you did wrong and fix those wrongs. Your team will have ups and downs, you will win and you will lose. Simple as that, the best teams in the world lose, they lose scrims, they lose lans, they lose tournaments. That’s just how gaming goes, your not always 100% going to win EVEN IF YOU ARE THE BETTER TEAM. Of course a loss sucks, but it should be a learning experience. As long as you can keep your team talking after the match and have everyone go and watch the SourceTV demo and talk about what happened and what you can change to have a better chance next time you will be successful. So just try to take a loss as a wake up call, that your team is not the best in the world, and that everyone can be improving. As long as you keep that in mind while playing with your team you will be golden.
    Conclusion

Hopefully with the information brought to you by me and some of the other top players in the game, you can better yourself and become a better CSS player.

Note: This wasn't made by me (obviously).
    Last edited by bowlcut; 03-26-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

kieki4567 (04-05-2011),Remember (04-05-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    Realy good job man!
    "I treat the camera like a person--I gaze into it."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Wow great contribution if its a C+P job idc its great but if u put all the extra hard work into typing this out your a good man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm thinking about adding other things (this guide was made by a whole bunch of people who just all happened to be sponsored by steel series, so I'll be adding some better products later).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    good job , nice tutorial.

Help your country,join eRepublik
    -----------------#######------------------#######--------------#######--------------------
    Help your country,join e-Sim Primera
    -----------------#######------------------#######--------------#######--------------------
    Help your country,join e-Sim Secura
    Help your country,join CyberRepublik

Menssager : andrinhole_mpgh@live.com

Go Pokeball ! Vai Pokebola !

My noob Cf account