Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Why Politics is laughable.

Let me explain to you why.

1. Republicans.
    - Republicans are currently crying tears. Whatever point they have, whatever thing they have going for them, is just drowned by the sound of "Obama this" or "Obama that." Its getting to the point where it feels like the entire time they are still crying about how they lost to the democrats.
    -Now most Economist you run into lean towards the "conservative" side. Which is why almost every time i fucking here about a republican, its on Obama doing some wasteful spending or some shit. Problem is, they are just bitching in the end.

2. Democrats.
    -The Democrats campaign plan as of now is weak and pathetic. The only thing they have going for them atm is that some dipshit republicans make too much noise looking like idiots. Otherwise they really have little going for them on the campaign side. Obama's first campaign ad is awful and they haven't really done anything important or good for the country in the past few years despite having a majority in legislation.

Obama:
    - I personally do not like Obama. First off, i highly disagree with his decisions as economically they have fucked us over and will continue to do so past his term.
    -BUT no matter my opinion on his policies, what you have to realize is that he didn't do anything he campaigned for. I see no reason to support a guy who won't even do what he stands for. Much less have him fuck over the economy even more.

Example: I'm a politician. I campaign, have haters, have lovers. I win. Now I do what neither side wants, and do the exact opposite of what i campaigned for. Even on the most pathetic and easily done things.
    ----------------------------------------

I see no point in voting for Obama, and the republicans have literally no one that peaks my interest.

And this is why politics sucks. Everyones a fucking asshole and everyone cries about shit that doesn't matter and waste my fucking money.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/Sig1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So where's the debate?

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I agree, and that can be expanded into the news as there are such biases and opinions in the news, and not news itself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Have you ever heard of Ron Paul,he is the one who would of been a better pres. and yes he is a republican.Btw the truth is it's just a divide and conquer rap by the real unelected leaders of the world.You know the goldenrule =whoever has the most Gold rules.Presidents are mostly puppets but just ask a pres that goes against these shadow government type like JFK opps we all know what happened to him.And obama just look up on You Tube what KRS1 says about him.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    Have you ever heard of Ron Paul,he is the one who would of been a better pres. and yes he is a republican.Btw the truth is it's just a divide and conquer rap by the real unelected leaders of the world.You know the goldenrule =whoever has the most Gold rules.Presidents are mostly puppets but just ask a pres that goes against these shadow government type like JFK opps we all know what happened to him.And obama just look up on You Tube what KRS1 says about him.
    I like ron paul, but keep your conspiracy shit to yourself.

Like it even matters if he is a "puppet" or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I like ron paul, but keep your conspiracy shit to yourself.

Like it even matters if he is a "puppet" or not.
    If you like Ron Paul, then why would you shun "conspiracy theories"
    Mr. Paul has gone on record quite a few times, talking about many of the same things conspiracy theorists talk about.

He opposes the Federal Reserve and income tax, as do pretty much any conspiracy theorist or "truth seekers" I know of.

He has gone on record talking about the Bilderberg group, and their secret endeavors for seizing absolute control over world resource, as do conspiracy theorists, and for good reason.

Why else would world leaders hold an unsanctioned meeting at an undisclosed location?

He's also gone on record talking about the New World order, and basically shares the same exact views a conspiracy theorist would share..

Just for the record, I've always liked Ron Paul. The guy has balls, and genuinely wants this Country to succeed.

Last edited by Ethereal; 05-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

dragon73 (05-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If you like Ron Paul, then why would you shun "conspiracy theories"
    Mr. Paul has gone on record quite a few times, talking about many of the same things conspiracy theorists talk about.

He opposes the Federal Reserve and income tax, as do pretty much any conspiracy theorist or "truth seekers" I know of.

He has gone on record talking about the Bilderberg group, and their secret endeavors for seizing absolute control over world resource, as do conspiracy theorists, and for good reason.

Why else would world leaders hold an unsanctioned meeting at an undisclosed location?

He's also gone on record talking about the New World order, and basically shares the same exact views a conspiracy theorist would share..

Just for the record, I've always liked Ron Paul. The guy has balls, and genuinely wants this Country to succeed.

Uh econ wise he's smart. I said I like, not love the guy.

New world order is a nice theory and all, but the sad part is that you can't stop it anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Uh econ wise he's smart. I said I like, not love the guy.

New world order is a nice theory and all, but the sad part is that you can't stop it anyway.
    I would like to know what the real long term goals of the NWO are before even thinking about revolt..
    All people really have at this point are theories of what the true endeavors are.
    I will say that if it's going to take away a substantial amount of our freedom,
    then there will be revolt, and the possibilty of stopping it isn't as far fetched as you may think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I would like to know what the real long term goals of the NWO are before even thinking about revolt..
    All people really have at this point are theories of what the true endeavors are.
    I will say that if it's going to take away a substantial amount of our freedom,
    then there will be revolt, and the possibilty of stopping it isn't as far fetched as you may think.
    Well with future technology its possible for sure. There are a lot of different way a world government could rise to power, but by overwhelming technological force is probably easiest.

Reminds me of Code Geass. Very much so actually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not getting this:
    Is Republicans and Democrats the only political groups of America?
    Sorry, never really cared for Politics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    I'm not getting this:
    Is Republicans and Democrats the only political groups of America?
    Sorry, never really cared for Politics.
    This is the debate section, if you want answers to stupid questions try that Google thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

This is the debate section, if you want answers to stupid questions try that Google thing.
    No need to be all butthurt, Ethereal. There are more trolls here than serious people. You trolled my thread, should i rage you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    No need to be all butthurt, Ethereal. There are more trolls here than serious people. You trolled my thread, should i rage you?
    Don't ask stupid questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Don't ask stupid questions.
    I don't get it. It's a stupid question, because you know the answer and you wont share it with me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its a stupid question because your too lazy to go find the answer on google.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast