Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Post Signature Request

Hi, I am @[QQ]?lol, I posted a request yesterday but almost no one responded, and here is a new request. So here are some basic information.
    I need a signature and an avatar (150x150) with an M4A1 Custom on it. I need the signature and the avatar to be abstract and to be more graphically advanced (eye appealing). On the left lower corner I want my name [QQ]?lol written in any awesome font for which you would say it fits the signature. I need the signature to be dark, but visible and pretty. If you can, I'd also beg you for a wallpaper in 1440x900 size. Here is the basic picture:

M4A1 Custom

Remember, if you want, you don't need to use exactly that picture, you can use another one, but I need it to be M4A1 Custom since I use it in gaming. Any help will be appreciated and anyone who will try to make this signature and wallpaper for me please notify me about the approxiamte time when this will be finished. Thanks in advance!

And Ryguy, if you are reading this, explain what is format becuase I don't know what it is.

I'll mention a few GFXs to see if anyone of you helps:
    @Doc, @Haze, @Ethereal, @Scrcrw, @Kyle, @Ryguy
    Last edited by [*Pro*__*Hacker*]; 04-07-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    The Most Hated MPGH User

If you hate me, report me, I'll probably get banned for no reason.

Thanks
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x