Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Best Weapon Combo Ever!!

Try this account:
    account name: BattleMan03
    Password: gudsoldier
    It uses the AK -47 with a good scope (long ranger weapon)
    and the K-1 (close ranged weapon)
    I have broken the 70 kill mark (with hacks) using these weapons
    Best games (with hacks):
    84- 5
    96-7
    56-1
    43-0
    78-2
    My k/d is crap because this is a new account I made for my friend in under 3 seconds XD my account maker still works magic!
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 07-28-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    43-0...

Hmm.

Let's do a little bit of math here...

1. Minimum # of shots for k1 to kill someone is 5.
    2. Minimum # of shots for ak to kill someone is 3.
    3. Total ammo for both guns is i think 90, so 180 ammo.
    4. Approximately 8 shots for 2 kills if you use both weapons, so...80 shots 20 kills, 160 shots 40 kills...176 shots 42 kills, 184 shots 43 kills.

Basically, you went over the maximum ammo.
    Since you never died , you ammo didn't refill.

NOW...let's take another view at this data.

It takes a minimum of 184 shots to kill 43 people, yes. Okay, so maybe you used nades? Ok, so...you got 2 kills with your nades.
    Alright, sounds fair.

Now, 168 shots for 41 kills.
    So basically...your aim is 99.20% ? MY ASS. There's absolutely no way you got 43-0 with a k1. K1 and AK both have quite an uncontrollable recoil (ak, especially with scope).
    So basically , for you to be telling the truth, every single one of your shots would have to hit, except for about 10 of them.

Sounds around impossible to me.

And also you say you didn't use hacks. Okay, so there's the fact of glitches now. Glitching into a box, glitching into the wall, etc...

But let's say you don't glitch.

Okay, so how would you get even CLOSE to 40 kills without dying without using hacks? How did you know the exact positions of ALL your enemies during the WHOLE game? How would you know if they're not coming up behind you?

Exactly.

Now, onto the next one. 78-2.

Oh boy, when will you learn...

There's absolutely no way that 95% of your shots would always be a hit. There's just no way. Not even an aimbot is that accurate. Also, there's the factor of LAG.

How is it possible that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN ENEMIES WAS NOT LAGGING AT ALL?

How about bunny hopping? There's no way to aim even 80% of your shots against a bunny hopper because you don't know WHICH WAY they're jumping. You cant move your mouse & shoot that fast, only an aimbot can.

And since you're not using hacks like wallhack & aimbot, it's not possible.

Please stop lying...

First you lie about your uber great hacks , and your aimbot and all that, and now you come in here saying you got 43-0 , and 78-2 without using hacks.

Then you make up some shit-ass excuse : "My k/d is crap because it's a new account you made for your friend".

Yeah, sure thing there buddy.

Go read up on some e-books on how to lie better.

GG.
    Pick up a new gun?headshots?low hp?naded double/multi/fantastic?...if not..GO NINJADE SOMEBODY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knappy View Post
    everyone is a noob b/c most times they are fucking retarded. like you for example. im ither a complete flamer or some someone whos in denial? wtf does that mean you douchebag. my dead grandma said smarter comebacks then that. but you on the other hand. your a kiss ass and a leecher*shrugs* whats an asshole taste like? seems like you would know you cock mongrel
    Lol wut? L2write you illiterate shit, I didn't understand a single thing you said.

Thanks
    wow man that was alot of brain work it got me confused lol but nice
    43-0...

Hmm.

4. Approximately 8 shots for 2 kills if you use both weapons, so...80 shots 20 kills, 160 shots 40 kills...176 shots 42 kills, 184 shots 43 kills.

It takes a minimum of 184 shots to kill 43 people, yes. Okay, so maybe you used nades? Ok, so...you got 2 kills with your nades.
    Alright, sounds fair.

So basically...your aim is 99.20% ? MY ASS. There's absolutely no way you got 43-0 with a k1. K1 and AK both have quite an uncontrollable recoil (ak, especially with scope).
    So basically , for you to be telling the truth, every single one of your shots would have to hit, except for about 10 of them.

And also you say you didn't use hacks. Okay, so there's the fact of glitches now. Glitching into a box, glitching into the wall, etc...

Okay, so how would you get even CLOSE to 40 kills without dying without using hacks? How did you know the exact positions of ALL your enemies during the WHOLE game? How would you know if they're not coming up behind you?

Exactly.

There's absolutely no way that 95% of your shots would always be a hit. There's just no way. Not even an aimbot is that accurate. Also, there's the factor of LAG.

How is it possible that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN ENEMIES WAS NOT LAGGING AT ALL?

How about bunny hopping? There's no way to aim even 80% of your shots against a bunny hopper because you don't know WHICH WAY they're jumping. You cant move your mouse & shoot that fast, only an aimbot can.

Please stop lying...

First you lie about your uber great hacks , and your aimbot and all that, and now you come in here saying you got 43-0 , and 78-2 without using hacks.

Then you make up some shit-ass excuse : "My k/d is crap because it's a new account you made for your friend".

GG.
    .-_.Latest._-.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/JokerMeltingReflection.png[/IMG]

Mods

Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

Thanks
    43-0...

Hmm.

Alright, sounds fair.

Exactly.

Please stop lying...

GG.
    The longest comment i ever seen, buuuuuut dude you are wrong... You can pick up weps, throw nades, opk with knife, aimbot with hs only? Emmmm.... you are very good at math but you only did numbers and didn't think much.

Up in MPGH looking for hacks .OMG _______________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Try this account:
    account name: BattleMan03
    Password: gudsoldier
    It uses the AK -47 with a good scope (long ranger weapon)
    and the K-1 (close ranged weapon)
    I have broken the 70 kill mark (with hacks) using these weapons
    Best games (with hacks):
    84- 5
    96-7
    56-1
    43-0
    78-2
    My k/d is crap because this is a new account I made for my friend in under 3 seconds XD my account maker still works magic!
    Gourav if you happen to see this. Is 99/27 a good score for a legit?
    I got this score when no hacks were out ^^ and well it was 5on5 :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123