Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Best Weapon Combo Ever!!

Try this account:
    account name: BattleMan03
    Password: gudsoldier
    It uses the AK -47 with a good scope (long ranger weapon)
    and the K-1 (close ranged weapon)
    I have broken the 70 kill mark (with hacks) using these weapons
    Best games (with hacks):
    84- 5
    96-7
    56-1
    43-0
    78-2
    My k/d is crap because this is a new account I made for my friend in under 3 seconds XD my account maker still works magic!
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 07-28-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    43-0...

Hmm.

Let's do a little bit of math here...

1. Minimum # of shots for k1 to kill someone is 5.
    2. Minimum # of shots for ak to kill someone is 3.
    3. Total ammo for both guns is i think 90, so 180 ammo.
    4. Approximately 8 shots for 2 kills if you use both weapons, so...80 shots 20 kills, 160 shots 40 kills...176 shots 42 kills, 184 shots 43 kills.

Basically, you went over the maximum ammo.
    Since you never died , you ammo didn't refill.

NOW...let's take another view at this data.

It takes a minimum of 184 shots to kill 43 people, yes. Okay, so maybe you used nades? Ok, so...you got 2 kills with your nades.
    Alright, sounds fair.

Now, 168 shots for 41 kills.
    So basically...your aim is 99.20% ? MY ASS. There's absolutely no way you got 43-0 with a k1. K1 and AK both have quite an uncontrollable recoil (ak, especially with scope).
    So basically , for you to be telling the truth, every single one of your shots would have to hit, except for about 10 of them.

Sounds around impossible to me.

And also you say you didn't use hacks. Okay, so there's the fact of glitches now. Glitching into a box, glitching into the wall, etc...

But let's say you don't glitch.

Okay, so how would you get even CLOSE to 40 kills without dying without using hacks? How did you know the exact positions of ALL your enemies during the WHOLE game? How would you know if they're not coming up behind you?

Exactly.

Now, onto the next one. 78-2.

Oh boy, when will you learn...

There's absolutely no way that 95% of your shots would always be a hit. There's just no way. Not even an aimbot is that accurate. Also, there's the factor of LAG.

How is it possible that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN ENEMIES WAS NOT LAGGING AT ALL?

How about bunny hopping? There's no way to aim even 80% of your shots against a bunny hopper because you don't know WHICH WAY they're jumping. You cant move your mouse & shoot that fast, only an aimbot can.

And since you're not using hacks like wallhack & aimbot, it's not possible.

Please stop lying...

First you lie about your uber great hacks , and your aimbot and all that, and now you come in here saying you got 43-0 , and 78-2 without using hacks.

Then you make up some shit-ass excuse : "My k/d is crap because it's a new account you made for your friend".

Yeah, sure thing there buddy.

Go read up on some e-books on how to lie better.

GG.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol, man you are wacked... let me tell you something that makes it possible... Hacks.. I forgot to mention I used unlimited ammo hacks .. soz I lied..
    and I didn't lie about uber great hacks.. I didn't say I had aimbot... I have good hacks.. I just don't post to ungrateful public filled with leechers..
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 07-28-2008 at 05:11 PM.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Pick up different weapons? Headshots? It can be done

And nice gud. I use G36/AK74... I went 32-0 without hacks ;D
    Last edited by Furyage; 07-28-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    43-0...

Hmm.

4. Approximately 8 shots for 2 kills if you use both weapons, so...80 shots 20 kills, 160 shots 40 kills...176 shots 42 kills, 184 shots 43 kills.

It takes a minimum of 184 shots to kill 43 people, yes. Okay, so maybe you used nades? Ok, so...you got 2 kills with your nades.
    Alright, sounds fair.

So basically...your aim is 99.20% ? MY ASS. There's absolutely no way you got 43-0 with a k1. K1 and AK both have quite an uncontrollable recoil (ak, especially with scope).
    So basically , for you to be telling the truth, every single one of your shots would have to hit, except for about 10 of them.

And also you say you didn't use hacks. Okay, so there's the fact of glitches now. Glitching into a box, glitching into the wall, etc...

Okay, so how would you get even CLOSE to 40 kills without dying without using hacks? How did you know the exact positions of ALL your enemies during the WHOLE game? How would you know if they're not coming up behind you?

Exactly.

There's absolutely no way that 95% of your shots would always be a hit. There's just no way. Not even an aimbot is that accurate. Also, there's the factor of LAG.

How is it possible that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN ENEMIES WAS NOT LAGGING AT ALL?

How about bunny hopping? There's no way to aim even 80% of your shots against a bunny hopper because you don't know WHICH WAY they're jumping. You cant move your mouse & shoot that fast, only an aimbot can.

Please stop lying...

First you lie about your uber great hacks , and your aimbot and all that, and now you come in here saying you got 43-0 , and 78-2 without using hacks.

Then you make up some shit-ass excuse : "My k/d is crap because it's a new account you made for your friend".

GG.
    Now go throw the knife into the equation!... And headshots, so STFU and stop flamming this guy!
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    43-0...

Hmm.

Alright, sounds fair.

Exactly.

Please stop lying...

GG.
    Well, have you ever considered the targget is low hp?

Thanks
    43-0...

Hmm.

Alright, sounds fair.

Exactly.

Please stop lying...

GG.
    AHhahAHhahAhahAHhahAHhahAahHAHahAH
    XD~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    lol I cat believe that would take all the time to do that much math and didn't think about picking up other weapons, I do it all the time. You run out of bullets so you grab a another gun and keep killin. Its ok you'll get it someday lol

Thanks
    Just to let you know.. in the start of this when he says :
    I have broken the 70 kill mark (with hacks) using these weapons
    Best games (with hacks):
    84- 5
    96-7
    56-1
    43-0
    78-2
    ....when he says (with hacks) that usually means he used them.. Why you say it can't be done without using them, if he says he did?
    Read before you cry

Thanks
    this thread is OLD

Thanks
    seriously stop bumping old threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 4trey View Post
    this thread is OLD
    Very. All of his accounts have been banned from CA...
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    43-0...

Hmm.

Alright, sounds fair.

Exactly.

Please stop lying...

GG.
    WOW your the official biggest fucking noob here. you do realize that you can pick up other ppls wpns right you fucking twat? now sit down and stfu. your hired...just so i can fire your dumb ass. You really must be the biggest fucking moron here now...i stand corrected about hating leechers..i hate retards like you..
    your insult=fail
    you=fail
    you fail at life. gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    aff why dont they just close this

Thanks
    Also, you forgot to notice the fact that there are things called HeadShots in this game and enemies can be weak. -.-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast