Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    You know, You keep postin all this stuff... Your life is pretty fucked up... But I'm done kicking your butt. Ima let dreamer put you back in your place. Then we both be stickin' our dicks in your face. And you know it. He killed you once he can do it again. Dude, Your nuthin' a has been. Like Snoop Dawg or MC Hammer. Cept ur rhymes suck shit, And you've never been to the slammer. You wanna talk about beating the shit outta kids? I knocked this kid out with one punch from my rock hard fist. I go to a school where people bring knives to school every day. And you think your impressing me? I don't give a shit that you hit a fucking kid. And if they didn't see you then why the fuck you suspended? You think your a gangsta? You haven't seen shit. You fuck with me n Dreamer n your gonna get ripped. I'll end it here so dreamer can finish off your ass. Hows it fucking feel to come in fucking last?
    Got suspended because teachers were dicks and said I "beat him up" ..
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol, That sucks @gucci I kicked this mexicans kids ass cause he hit me in the face, and told me I was gay, And told me I was a boota (However the fuck you spell it) which means bitch in Spanish. Were cool now though. He doesn't fuck with me now... Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BayBee Alyn View Post
    lol dude
    that can
    be a rap song
    lol watch'ing silent libary

im try to rap gona fail so bad bitch u aint nothing but late to bad god wnt open the gate for you.why your fat ass ate some chesseburgers. nex tthing you know your fate is to get rate as a fat ass all i could think off sry if i fail
    That one wasn't one of my best I'll admit. :\ My first few were a LOT better...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234