Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wink .net framework error please help

hey guys i need help bad i compiled my c++ and i got this wierd error.
    so i researched it and couldnt find any solutions and i thought maybe some of you would kno.

here is the error (PLEASE HELP):
    Code:
    error MSB4014: The build stopped unexpectedly because of an internal failure.

: error MSB4014: Microsoft.Build.Exceptions.BuildAbortedException: Build was canceled. MSBuild.exe could not be launched as a child node as it could not be found at the location "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe". If necessary, specify the correct location in the BuildParameters, or with the MSBUILD_EXE_PATH environment variable.

: error MSB4014:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.NodeManager.AttemptCreateNode(INodeProvider nodeProvider, NodeConfiguration nodeConfiguration)

: error MSB4014:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.NodeManager.CreateNode(NodeConfiguration configuration, NodeAffinity nodeAffinity)

: error MSB4014:    at Microsoft.Build.Execution.BuildManager.PerformSchedulingActions(IEnumerable`1 responses)

error MSB4014:    at Microsoft.Build.Execution.BuildManager.HandleNewRequest(Int32 node, BuildRequestBlocker blocker)

: error MSB4014:    at Microsoft.Build.Execution.BuildManager.IssueRequestToScheduler(BuildSubmission submission, Boolean allowMainThreadBuild, BuildRequestBlocker blocker)
    Respect List:
    [MPGH]Dave84311
    freedompeace
    _FK127_
    Reimy
    Speedforyou
    wolffang0000

If i helped at all please press the thanks button

Thanks

MS bug

Hi,

The error that you encounted seems to be a bug in the MS .NET to user names langer than 19 characters.
    See this link:

FIX: Visual Studio 2010 error: "Error MSB4014: The build stopped unexpectedly because of an internal failure"

br
    phojholt

Thanks
    I have also experienced that just restarting Visual Studio removed the error message. phojholt