Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Why wont people release a UCE?

I think its just odd people wont release a UCE yes they did make it them selfs but look at the creator of MHS and the regular CE or even Tsearch and other memory hacking programs they all made it by themselfs and they released it to public why do people here just make a memory hacking tool and keep it to there selfish self i mean common guys if it wasn't for the people who created the regular CE none of you guys would have a UCE. Im just so sick of seeing people make things they could release to public and save alot of people headaches and time. But for some reason ive learned everyone here is selfish i really appreciate the things people do release and i do appreciate MHS and Tsearch and CE for releasing there softwares for public use i am not appreciated to people who copy and paste these public software codes and use it to make a private tool and becomes selfish to everyone else. Ive realized that CE and other tools should of been left private since others steal half of there work and just keep it to themself and not helping everyone else around them. Its harsh how people do crap like that its annoying as hell. If you have a UCE don't say shit about it in less you want to release it to public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ya, but there's no more use of a UCE because MHS still works..
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    well it does take them a whole lot of time to even make a UCE. Why wont you make a UCE, try to release it to public. You probably wouldnt ( if you werent stupid ), since you know it would get patched sooner or later

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2krzed For This Useful Post:

gudsoldier (07-31-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good job man, you're one of the first to solve a problem without flaming (other then me)
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Firstly, they receive a lot of popularity (l.spiro, tsearch makers, etc...).

Secondly, they receive a lot of donations from people so they will continue their projects.

Thirdly, look at what happened to CA for the 3 days that all those hacks were released (ESP, money hack, gun hack, wallhack chams source code, etc). People were running around in-game with K7's and UMP's and wallhack and killing the other hackers and getting pissed that they also had the same hacks.

Fourth, look at how much time we had to waste because of the massive hacks released. Patch kept getting extended so they could patch MHS, and it's all because of the 6000 leechers running around in-game using hacks and feeling "pro".

Just because you don't have something you want people to release their hard work? They work hours and hours on their own hacks that they make for themselves to use and enjoy, then you come along with terrible grammar and terrible spacing and write a useless paragraph expecting someone to actually release a UCE.

It's not selfish. What's selfish is you coming here writing an unclear paragraph begging hard-working people to release their hacks.

No thank you.

P.S : For everyone that think I don't actually have a WORKING UCE, PM me your ingame IGN and I'll show you any of the following :

•Blacked out weapon buying : Tell me what to buy and I'll buy it right away.
    •Money / Rank hack thingy : Tell me what rank to change to and I'll come ingame and show you it. *After the game ends and it shows your EXP & Money gained and which team won and the score and all that, you can see the other person's HACKED rank. I found this out when I changed it to Lieut. and got 500 people asking me how the hell that happened*
    •Wallhack & Chams: You can hide anywhere in any map and I'll come find you within 30 seconds.
    •Infinite sprint : .......I'll run around for 1 minute without stopping?

P.S.S : Finally found out how to get pointers for combat arms. If anybody who has a UCE already would like the following pointers, add my msn : pouya__sarang@hotmail.com

•Infinite sprint address pointer.
    •Blacked Out Gun hack address pointer.
    •ESP hack address pointer.
    •EXP address pointer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daddyi For This Useful Post:

gudsoldier (07-31-2008)

Thanks
    Hell man you joking i have no idea how to make a UCE i wish i did i probably would release it out to public if i didn't release it to public i would be a dumb mother fucker because i argue for publication and if i keep one thin private i would be a complete moron so if i did make a UCE yes i would release to public. Also Gud i would love a UCE for a couple of reasons first with a UCE you can make trainers which then i could release hacks ive found or others found and i would give credit to whoever found those hacks. Also a UCE is more reliable then MHS (opinion) Also daddi that is why i say you want the upper hand you proved my damn point you fucking idiot you want only yourself to have hacks so you can tget the upper hand you are a fucking pussy cause you don't want others to egt better hacks then you and get the better upper hand isn't that right huh? Exactly this is what i was talking about in my other post you don't want anyone to have what you have so you can have the upper hand.

P.S. thanks for proven my point :P
    Last edited by ploxide; 07-31-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Daddyi is correct. Why the hell would someone in his right mind work endless hours on a program and release it just to have it abused by a bunch of ingrates who won't even take a second to thank the maker? And besides, the whole point of hacking is to obtain advantage over others. The whole purpose of hacking would be strayed from its intentions if every single user hacked, since everyone would still be on equal ends. If you ask me, anyone demanding a public UCE is selfish.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

gudsoldier (07-31-2008)

Thanks
    You can't make trainers ploxide. You will never in your life be able to.

If you can't make a simple UCE, you will never be able to find out how to get pointers for CA.

Just gtfo and stop asking for hacks.

Gudsoldier, me , seemliss, offbeatninja, and a couple of other people have UCE's and we DESERVE IT because we work hard for it.

We're not going to waste time making a UCE then give it to everybody else to abuse & take credit for it.

Go look at some other game hacking forums and you'll see they already leeched ALL our hacks.

GC to name one.

(No I will not tell you what GC stands for, gtfo)

Edit : FINALLY someone understands me! Thanks Hyper <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to daddyi For This Useful Post:

gudsoldier (07-31-2008)

Thanks
    Daddi are you restarted dude ive made plenty of trainer i already know how to find pointers so gg stop estimating people okay? Plus CE and other people worked harder then this dumbass your lazy compared to CE and others so yeh gtfo ho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Try out *** (not a swear, a blocked site )... lol there's a lot of the same type of people as you there.
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 07-31-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: ***..

Thanks
    "Daddi" ...don't know how that is.

"restarted" HUH? I'm not restarted, not.

"Plenty of trainer" .....Yeah that sure sounds true.

"Gtfo ho." ...Kay' I'm gone, no hacks for J00.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If no one is releasing an Undetected Cheat Engine, why don't you go make one yourself and then release it. Trust me, it won't be worth it.

Thanks
    daddyi stop threating people with your hacks man i already told you i don't care mean you may have control over everyone else here but you are nothing to me so get a life k?

P.S. If someone wants to teach me how to make a UCE for CA i will make one and release to public.

Also i just read sme other threads figured out alot of others thinks daddyi's a selfish little bastard lmao.
    Last edited by ploxide; 07-31-2008 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks
    ROFL. Buddy...are you like 8 years old? Nobody will waste a minimum of 20 hours teaching you how to make a UCE, to let you release to public & take credit for it.

They could make their own and just release themselves dumbass.

Thanks
    hey daddyi why do you insist to take guess at age huh? Dude seriously you really need to get a life i bet everyone in life hates you if i knew you in real life id kick your sorry ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast