Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Why wont people release a UCE?

I think its just odd people wont release a UCE yes they did make it them selfs but look at the creator of MHS and the regular CE or even Tsearch and other memory hacking programs they all made it by themselfs and they released it to public why do people here just make a memory hacking tool and keep it to there selfish self i mean common guys if it wasn't for the people who created the regular CE none of you guys would have a UCE. Im just so sick of seeing people make things they could release to public and save alot of people headaches and time. But for some reason ive learned everyone here is selfish i really appreciate the things people do release and i do appreciate MHS and Tsearch and CE for releasing there softwares for public use i am not appreciated to people who copy and paste these public software codes and use it to make a private tool and becomes selfish to everyone else. Ive realized that CE and other tools should of been left private since others steal half of there work and just keep it to themself and not helping everyone else around them. Its harsh how people do crap like that its annoying as hell. If you have a UCE don't say shit about it in less you want to release it to public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol, I realized the impact it would have, I'll make it clear in about 2 days if MHS isn't fixed, and it's not just my work, I have a developer crew (my friends) and we make hacks, I just check it all over..
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Oh i didn't realize that others help you create your hacks or other stuff. Im guessing your development team keeps almost all there stuff private. Well i guess that would make a big impact in you if you choose your own ways to go since your development team has other ways then you. But i think if your the main source of these hacks or softwares i think you should be able to choose your own ways to go with them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yes, but this would more than quadruple my work load.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Well hell man if you need help with stuff just ask around hey man ill help you as much as i can. Im pretty sure there will be others out there willing to help as well in your developments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No, I'd rather hang with those I trust.

Thanks
    Alright do you you please im not telling you to do anything you choose for yourself. Also if you don't trust people then you should learn to find a way to gain trust of though who you don't trust instead of sticking with one crowd and be there for the rest of your time and never learn about any one else around you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow, you have some parts in your post that take some thought in order to translate to English and not fast handed/ un-educated English...

Thanks
    What do you mean im talking perfect English in less your trying to flame me i have no clue what your talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well (not your recent post) you have major grammar errors, not a flame just a warning... anyways I'm tired goodnight, wake me when they pick a mod. or someone wants something.

Thanks
    I know some of my grammar is bad im sorry i don't understand why people get all jumpy about grammar if i really were trying to make my post all perfect and neat i would do so. But thanks for notifying me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123