Thread: Hacking issue

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Hacking issue

Well guess i wanted to post this awhile back but see i don't understand something really. What it is, is that everyone is so carious about hacking in combat arms my question is why. Why do people fear to release aimbot/speedhack/flyhack/etc..? I mean i don;t understand it whats about combat arms you guys care so much about i mean look at CS:1.6/CS:S/CoD1-4/halo/battlefieldseries/etc... All of those games have aimbot/chams/esp/speedhack/etc... So my question is why do we care so much about combat arms why does no one want anyone to release public hacks? I know alot of people think everyone who plays combat arms will use these hacks but they wont i mean common guys go play CS:S they got all kinda of hacks but not everyone uses them thats why we got alot of public hacks out there. But CA on the other hand has barely none besides chams thanks to long THANKS LONG! But anyways i jsut wanted to know why is everyone so up tense with CA?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ploxide For This Useful Post:

luigie (08-05-2008),viper131 (08-04-2008)

Thanks
    seriously at least longevity had the balls to release the first excellent hack might i say on this game... so seriously common just unleash it all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to viper131 For This Useful Post:

luigie (08-05-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Maybe because CA is far better than CS (my opinion) and they just dont wanna ruin the game.

But thinking better, they already released opk and wall hack... why don't release all at same time?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsicano For This Useful Post:

luigie (08-05-2008)

Thanks
    with every hack or glitch or w/e the game is getting worse...
    peace out im going to bed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to viper131 For This Useful Post:

luigie (08-05-2008)

Thanks
    Well Mars both games are decent games so you can't just say that one sucks and ones better thats why they don't make hacks for CA.

Thanks
    Some hackers just want hacks that dont change the overall purpose of the game

for instance, gp hack(money) and buy anything hack just saves u time so u dont have to play hours to finally get the gun u want or rank to be able to buy stuff, but still not have enough money for body stuff...
    its still fair play with these hacks...

some other ppl dont want hacks released becuz they want the power, if everyones got an aimbot, then everyones god, no fun in that...
    <(banana?)

PS: read my name backwards...

Thanks
    Yes that is true hakufu but it still don't answer why people make hacks for other great games but people don't make any hacks barely for CA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by hakufu View Post
    Some hackers just want hacks that dont change the overall purpose of the game

for instance, gp hack(money) and buy anything hack just saves u time so u dont have to play hours to finally get the gun u want or rank to be able to buy stuff, but still not have enough money for body stuff...
    its still fair play with these hacks...

some other ppl dont want hacks released becuz they want the power, if everyones got an aimbot, then everyones god, no fun in that...
    and some hackers just want money

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
    seriously at least longevity had the balls to release the first excellent hack might i say on this game... so seriously common just unleash it all
    and some hackers think ppl like u arent deserving

first excellent hack? ahahaaha, the best hack prob by far is the bypass, cuz it makes everything else all possible, dam children

to them, u seem like a little kid who just wants to aimbot kill ppl and feel like ur great, which ur not cuz A, ur using an aimbot, and B cuz u didnt even make it or kno how it is made

we're not always gonna be here to baby spoon feed u these hacks/trainers
    its better u learn how to make these hacks, then ull have respect, knowledge, skill, and hacks others dont

"D
    <(banana?)

Thanks
    Generally we don't want to push people away we want a small bit of competition releasing certain hacks just overall screw the game people leave game dies >.> Not many have intentions of destroying games and some others people just want the hacks to be patched so they release it lol.

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
    Yes that is true hakufu but it still don't answer why people make hacks for other great games but people don't make any hacks barely for CA.
    easy answer, this game is new, Warrock originally was like this too, it took even longer actually for stuf like vac or aimbot to come out...
    it was fun then, but soon too many hacks were released and there'd be about 3-9 hackers in each room,, it got ridiculous, and lost its fun
    <(banana?)

Thanks
    hakufu please no flaming in my threads im asking a simple question btw i do agree the bypasser is a bit better then the chams but i do love longs chams they are very good indeed. Also i don't think the hackers feel like others don't deserve them i mean look at the other public hacks lmao you think anyone really deserved them what did they do to help with the hack making? People who release hacks to public just care about everyone else they don't care if you deserve it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by hakufu View Post
    and some hackers think ppl like u arent deserving

first excellent hack? ahahaaha, the best hack prob by far is the bypass, cuz it makes everything else all possible, dam children

to them, u seem like a little kid who just wants to aimbot kill ppl and feel like ur great, which ur not cuz A, ur using an aimbot, and B cuz u didnt even make it or kno how it is made

we're not always gonna be here to baby spoon feed u these hacks/trainers
    its better u learn how to make these hacks, then ull have respect, knowledge, skill, and hacks others dont

"D
    Nah, I was wishing to learn c++ and some other script languages... but i dont know from where begin :X

P.S: I know my english sucks... so sry

Thanks
    Ploxide you have made an estimated 5 threads regarding the same matter "Why do people refuse to release" and you have gotten replies.. I must say sir its just as annoying and basically is the same thing as "I want hacks please".. Don't deny plox.

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
    and some hackers just want money
    exactly, i just use the money hack and rank hack so i can buy anything/use anything/ have everything(in order for me to have all this without hacks, id have to play a couple hours everyday, and im glad to say i have a life )

but i still want to play the game fair
    i like competition, im not cheap,
    <(banana?)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast