Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

UCE Talk - It must be stopped.

Ok, this is getting out of hand. I'm just getting pissed off now....this is so BS.

2 or 3 fucking people find a working UCE and just blurt it out to people.
    Don't release private sources to the public. It's not how it works. If you found it on your own, good job. You're an intelligent person.

Releasing it would be :
    1. Stupid.
    2. Leaking because it's not yours.
    3. Stupid.

MHS will update very soon. How do I know this? Because most companies like INCA and HackShield share their protection methods. Once INCA (gameguard) incorporates this bypass in all their Gameguard Revs, L.Spiro will eventually realize it and make a new one...

This shouldn't take long, so .....
    For the public : Just hang on and you will get what you want.
    For the people with UCE's : Just keep them to yourself and enjoy the hacks for yourself.

And everybody else : STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING UCE'S. IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO RELEASE ONE, THEY WILL IF THEY WANT TO. NOT IF YOU ASK THEM.

From that dude's thread with a hint to where to find UCE's , I found 2 working UCE's that use nothing similar to my own UCE's edits.

Idc if they release it, because if they do, that's their choice. But if 1 more person makes a thread asking for fucking hacks and a UCE, I'm going to send it to INCA & HackShield and you're all getting fucked up.

Me, gudsoldier, offbeat, mudkip, lilxbya, and some other already have a UCE because we either :
    1. Made one.
    2. Found one by searching (BECAUSE WE HAVE BRAINS TO GO TO GOOGLE)

So if you want your own uce, just go search. I'm positive every one of you could find one very simply if you just put your minds to it.

Okay, now I have to go for a while. If I see one more thread about a request for UCE or tutorials for UCE's, it's bye-bye to all your public hacking, and it will be kept strictly private from now on.

Thanks
    thank you ploxide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12