Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

UCE Talk - It must be stopped.

Ok, this is getting out of hand. I'm just getting pissed off now....this is so BS.

2 or 3 fucking people find a working UCE and just blurt it out to people.
    Don't release private sources to the public. It's not how it works. If you found it on your own, good job. You're an intelligent person.

Releasing it would be :
    1. Stupid.
    2. Leaking because it's not yours.
    3. Stupid.

MHS will update very soon. How do I know this? Because most companies like INCA and HackShield share their protection methods. Once INCA (gameguard) incorporates this bypass in all their Gameguard Revs, L.Spiro will eventually realize it and make a new one...

This shouldn't take long, so .....
    For the public : Just hang on and you will get what you want.
    For the people with UCE's : Just keep them to yourself and enjoy the hacks for yourself.

And everybody else : STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING UCE'S. IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO RELEASE ONE, THEY WILL IF THEY WANT TO. NOT IF YOU ASK THEM.

From that dude's thread with a hint to where to find UCE's , I found 2 working UCE's that use nothing similar to my own UCE's edits.

Idc if they release it, because if they do, that's their choice. But if 1 more person makes a thread asking for fucking hacks and a UCE, I'm going to send it to INCA & HackShield and you're all getting fucked up.

Me, gudsoldier, offbeat, mudkip, lilxbya, and some other already have a UCE because we either :
    1. Made one.
    2. Found one by searching (BECAUSE WE HAVE BRAINS TO GO TO GOOGLE)

So if you want your own uce, just go search. I'm positive every one of you could find one very simply if you just put your minds to it.

Okay, now I have to go for a while. If I see one more thread about a request for UCE or tutorials for UCE's, it's bye-bye to all your public hacking, and it will be kept strictly private from now on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    "Releasing it would be :
    1. Stupid.
    3. Stupid.
    "

"Idc if they release it, because if they do, that's their choice."

What?.....lol.....

I only see one thread with the Title UCE so.. Am I blind or is you thats blind..
    Last edited by Vashe; 08-01-2008 at 10:13 AM. Reason: asdf

Thanks
    l_l <== carecup = empty

Quote Originally Posted by daddyi
    Just keep them to YOURSELF Even though you didn't make it and enjoy the hacks for Yourself
    There will be someday when you want help, I hope the people reject you.

Thanks
    Don't forget me XD Found one last night, yeah and if you search for hours trying to find it and release it, then you're outta luck when they patch it.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    I'll never want help from anybody.

Thanks

Angry Very Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    Ok, this is getting out of hand. I'm just getting pissed off now....this is so BS.

2 or 3 fucking people find a working UCE and just blurt it out to people.
    Don't release private sources to the public. It's not how it works. If you found it on your own, good job. You're an intelligent person.

Releasing it would be :
    1. Stupid.
    3. Stupid.

MHS will update very soon. How do I know this? Because most companies like INCA and HackShield share their protection methods. Once INCA (gameguard) incorporates this bypass in all their Gameguard Revs, L.Spiro will eventually realize it and make a new one...

This shouldn't take long, so .....
    For the public : Just hang on and you will get what you want.
    For the people with UCE's : Just keep them to yourself and enjoy the hacks for yourself.

And everybody else : STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING UCE'S. IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO RELEASE ONE, THEY WILL IF THEY WANT TO. NOT IF YOU ASK THEM.

From that dude's thread with a hint to where to find UCE's , I found 2 working UCE's that use nothing similar to my own UCE's edits.

Idc if they release it, because if they do, that's their choice. But if 1 more person makes a thread asking for fucking hacks and a UCE, I'm going to send it to INCA & HackShield and you're all getting fucked up.

Me, gudsoldier, offbeat, mudkip, lilxbya, and some other already have a UCE because we either :
    1. Made one.
    2. Found one by searching (BECAUSE WE HAVE BRAINS TO GO TO GOOGLE)

So if you want your own uce, just go search. I'm positive every one of you could find one very simply if you just put your minds to it.

Okay, now I have to go for a while. If I see one more thread about a request for UCE or tutorials for UCE's, it's bye-bye to all your public hacking, and it will be kept strictly private from now on.
    hmmm i guess this is a non-hacking forum its alittle babies whine and cry GTFO dude i may not know much aobut hacking but one thing im sure this is called MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online Hacks, Day of De AKA Multiplayer Game Hacking so umm yeah? whats this forum without hacks...

Thanks
    I'll never want help from anybody.
    Fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Thanks
    Whats wrong with this guy anyway? If someone is simply reposting an already public engine that is used for another game and happens to work on this game...Theres no issue with that as far as I'm concerned. To me it means a forum member is willing to be helpful towards another.

Edit: ....There is a considerable amount of spam on this forum from leechers... Consider my original message null and void.
    Last edited by _Unusual_; 08-01-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Fray View Post
    hmmm i guess this is a non-hacking forum its alittle babies whine and cry GTFO dude i may not know much aobut hacking but one thing im sure this is called MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online Hacks, Day of De AKA Multiplayer Game Hacking so umm yeah? whats this forum without hacks...
    This is the Combat Arms section, not the UCE section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Fray View Post
    This is a hacking forum, not a leeching forum. Huge discrepancy.

Thanks
    Here, for the members who don't know:

Dis·crep·an·cy
    Divergence or disagreement, as between facts or claims; difference.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Just to let you know, the engine that people are talking about releasing is a PRIVATE ENGINE. Made by a group of PRIVATE HACKERS. For PRIVATE uses.

If he/she DOES release it (*which I hope he/she wont*), you can go google the name and the first 3 pages of results will all include the word "Leak".

And ...by "I'll never need help from anybody", I meant I don't need help from anybody that isn't willing to help.

If I ask for help from gudsoldier, obviously he'll help me with something because we're good friends. And when he asks me, I'll help him back. Same with offbeat, seemliss, wind, and a couple of more people.

But if theres 500 LEECHERS who just ask me for help because of hacks, I'll always respond with : GTFO

Thanks
    Just to let you know, the engine that people are talking about releasing is a PRIVATE ENGINE. Made by a group of PRIVATE HACKERS. For PRIVATE uses.

If he/she DOES release it (*which I hope he/she wont*), you can go google the name and the first 3 pages of results will all include the word "Leak".

And ...by "I'll never need help from anybody", I meant I don't need help from anybody that isn't willing to help.

If I ask for help from gudsoldier, obviously he'll help me with something because we're good friends. And when he asks me, I'll help him back. Same with offbeat, seemliss, wind, and a couple of more people.

But if theres 500 LEECHERS who just ask me for help because of hacks, I'll always respond with : GTFO
    u need help, ill help u... if i can
    <(banana?)

PS: read my name backwards...

Thanks
    its pretty annoying looking at all these people who know how to make uce's yell at other people cuz they need help....dont be a jerk about it its not like they're holding a gun to your head saying do this now just chill out

Thanks
    Lawl wow daddyi i think your getting pissed cause more and more people are getting there hands on UCE's. Hey look daddyi if the creator of there UCE if they wanna keep it private then fine if they wanna release it to public then fine its none of your business you shouldn't always running around saying i hope they don't release something just because you don't want anyone to have it that is real selfish right there. If you don't want something to be released keep it to yourself not to others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast