Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

[Request] I need a new anime.....

I was wondering about some recommendations..... the only thing i ask is that it is realistic....no witchs or anything like that...... or if you think an unrealistic is great let me kno....... thank you for any feedbakk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Baccano! or Higurashi no Eden.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by epshreeman5 View Post
    I was wondering about some recommendations..... the only thing i ask is that it is realistic....no witchs or anything like that...... or if you think an unrealistic is great let me kno....... thank you for any feedbakk.
    narutow!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Here's some Suggestions:

Death Note: As it says on the back of the first Death Note Volume (manga):
    "Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life?

Boredom
    Light tests the boundries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is this strange man, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't even know?"

Definitely worth a look in my opinion.
    Last edited by KoЯn; 04-25-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by xtdoog View Post
    narutow!!!!!!!!!
    no...

Durarara!!, Angel Beats, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, K-On, Cowboy Bebop maybe....
    Most of the anime that I have seen are very unrealistic. Well, most anime are.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RoflMyWaffle For This Useful Post:

epshreeman5 (07-15-2011)