Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Preview: Resenlian’s Labyrinth!

So based on what was released today on the site, you guys think we could just hack our way through the entire dungeon, and get the two new sets? Seeing as how we already have the golden ball thingy in hell's console, im thinking we should be able to continue on just like the recent update, except maybe having to downgrade the hs again. Anyways lemme know what you guys think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

hmmmm

IDK cause i think that seeing that its a new release they will be on the look out for ppl who just rush through it what i would do is wait a couple days before u start hacking on it. less chance for u to get banned

Thanks
    Very true. I think there are also titles related to the Labyrinth. It would be best to not get the titles too fast or people would be suspicious of you. Let a week or so pass. Observe how fast others can actually get those titles.

Another thing to watch out for are armor parts. If you somehow manage to complete the entire set of the new armor, don't show off right away. Those new armor parts seem to be hard to collect via normal means. For us cheaters, we can just do the Labyrinth with other accounts and possibly get the armor parts we need, but keep in mind that the Labyrinth can only be completed 3 times a day, and each successful run could take 2 to 4 hours according to some Korean players. Who knows how rare the armor parts drop? If you have to sell an armor part or two, do it on multiple accounts so as not to seem suspicious.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy the new update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I honestly don't think it matters. Spending any time in this game not trying to look suspicious is just a waste of time and resources. Me and several other people hit level 70 few weeks ago during the free boat event, and there are people selling exquisite iron ores by the hundreds on the marketplace. If nexon was going to do something about it, they would have already. For example, the gauntlet and hero mode event from a month or so ago, perfect ban bait, yet not much happened... I'm just going to grab the armor pieces, possible on alts and trade it onto my main...

Unless, ofcourse, nexon patches this, which would be easy as ****

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Innoway View Post
    I honestly don't think it matters. Spending any time in this game not trying to look suspicious is just a waste of time and resources. Me and several other people hit level 70 few weeks ago during the free boat event, and there are people selling exquisite iron ores by the hundreds on the marketplace. If nexon was going to do something about it, they would have already. For example, the gauntlet and hero mode event from a month or so ago, perfect ban bait, yet not much happened... I'm just going to grab the armor pieces, possible on alts and trade it onto my main...

Unless, ofcourse, nexon patches this, which would be easy as ****

well Nexon wont do anything right away but they will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Penea View Post
    well Nexon wont do anything right away but they will.
    they'll try at least we all know how good they are at keeping hack out lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ???????????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ebs4545 For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (04-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ebs4545 View Post
    ???????????
    What exactly does this mean and how do you expect someone to know what you're "?ing" about? Next time use WORDS

Thanks
    I doubt anything will happen. Nexon reacts to things VERY SLOWLY. As a personal experience my account was hacked and I notified them about everything thats missing even provided screen shots and the previous IP that accessed my account. This "Ticket" remains as "Work In Progress."

This was all over a month ago. I just notified them about my personal info (which i don't remember what I put exactly). Its been 4 days and my ticket is still marked as "Open".

On the other hand... If its something related to money they'll respond to it instantly. A month before my account was hacked I had a question that was related to NX and they responded almost immediately.

So since they're being complete lazy assholes, I must say, I feel safe hacking on Vindictus. So I say run it as many times as you can in a hour. They're too lazy to notice it. They're only paying attention to the numbers in their accounts, and year end totals. Everything else that should be important, isn't.

Also read somewhere else that Hacking is their #4 concern and Content is #1 meaning: Content Updates = Money. Giving us the advantage to hack away without worry. As long as things stay controlled they wont bother.
    Last edited by saintx18; 04-15-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Though it would be so lol to see the midnight wedding and lorica plate set on the market place a few hours after the update. I sense deflation.

Thanks
    Nah, I wouldn't sweat it. You could go for it. Just don't sit entire sets out in the market. A little at a time works. People catch on easy when they see the same name too much with large quantities of that item.
    Last edited by saintx18; 04-16-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penea View Post
    IDK cause i think that seeing that its a new release they will be on the look out for ppl who just rush through it what i would do is wait a couple days before u start hacking on it. less chance for u to get banned
    People think this every time there's a new patch, and nothing ever happens.
    Go wild. However, even with hacks I expect this to take at least an hour.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    People think this every time there's a new patch, and nothing ever happens.
    Go wild. However, even with hacks I expect this to take at least an hour.
    Eh, if youre taking it slow, an hour - sure.
    If youre dashing through it, i bet its possible around 20-30 mins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped View Post
    Eh, if youre taking it slow, an hour - sure.
    If youre dashing through it, i bet its possible around 20-30 mins.
    I say if you dash throuh it at 10x, use the speed hack when needed, and react quickly enough, I think it's possible to finish it in 15 minutes or less.

On another note, I will be doing that as soon as I patch, and I will hopefully get the Lorica set.
    Last edited by HoLyNeSs; 04-16-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    I say if you dash throuh it at 10x, use the speed hack when needed, and react quickly enough, I think it's possible to finish it in 15 minutes or less.

On another note, I will be doing that as soon as I patch, and I will hopefully get the Lorica set.
    You only need to complete it once to have the full set?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast