Thread: Stupid kid...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Stupid kid...

This weird kid tht rides on mah bus thinks were bestest frnds... 2day he gt off the bus @ my exit and followed me home... Then my mom felt bad 4 him an let him in and he asked 4 a hug.... Freaking weird kid... He creeps me out...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I hate kids like this. There's this one kid in my class that always says "hi" to me and calls me different nicknames everyday. He thinks were amazing friends, kids so weird.

So is yours.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol ik... I feel bad 4 the kid but I swear he's gay... He likes Justin Bieber n stuff... I sat next 2 him 1 time n he thot we were good frnds... He wouldn't stop pacing mah house either... weird ass kid...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    a
    Wierd school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Nitehawk772

umm... how old is he

and if he asked my mom for a hug or me... i would Be very creeped out.
    he prob wants ur ballz... he sounds gay.

I have a kid like that in my class, im in a class for trouble makers and kids who have anger issues, which i dont have the ander issues... But
    that kid pisses his pants and he a freshmen, right after he pissed himself he asked me for my number so we could hang out... I dont want to bee mean but what kind of highschooler pisses his pants. :\
    Last edited by Decobez; 04-15-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Decobez lol ik what u mean dude... the kid kinda scares me he acts rly weird... I feel bad 4 the kid tho but all he does is tlk n tlk n tlk n when u think he's dun he'll tlk sum more... Every1 says he's gay... n he's makin ppl think im gay when i hang out with him... I just moved 2 so I dont need tht... btw he's 10.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 04-15-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Nitehawk772

Lol... that sucks man. I have sorta the same problem, In my class there is only me him and a cuple of my frends. And when i walk to class... That kid walks with me.

Lol. I have another man... i have black hair and it is sorta long... And this kid thinks i am gothic/emo
    lol IM NOT, and anyway there is a kid in my class that is hardcore emo dude that wears trip pants, Justin timberlake hat, and a gothic robe...

so then im walkind down the hall and i feel somthing poking my shoulder very lightly to the point of i can barley feel it, and i turn around and he Fucking smiles at me witha creepy smile... and i walk away lol. And he follows me to my bus and then i get on as fast as i can.......... ever scense then hes been folowwing me...

PS: there are rumors going around that he is gay. And not to be mean but im known as sorta bad ass in my school so i cnt be scene with him.

"Time Is Money So I Went And Bought A Rolex."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    why dosn't hate these kid's.
    WAGWARN
    Y.O.L.O
    'im back bitches.'
    #purple swag.
    Gifts.
    [][]
    []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Decobez View Post
    @Nitehawk772

Lol... that sucks man. I have sorta the same problem, In my class there is only me him and a cuple of my frends. And when i walk to class... That kid walks with me.

Lol. I have another man... i have black hair and it is sorta long... And this kid thinks i am gothic/emo
    lol IM NOT, and anyway there is a kid in my class that is hardcore emo dude that wears trip pants, Justin timberlake hat, and a gothic robe...

so then im walkind down the hall and i feel somthing poking my shoulder very lightly to the point of i can barley feel it, and i turn around and he Fucking smiles at me witha creepy smile... and i walk away lol. And he follows me to my bus and then i get on as fast as i can.......... ever scense then hes been folowwing me...

PS: there are rumors going around that he is gay. And not to be mean but im known as sorta bad ass in my school so i cnt be scene with him.
    lol urs kinda tops mine... but idk... their's something weird about tht kid tht follows me around like a fucking puppy dog...

Thanks
    God, you raged so much in this thread. Umad bro?

Ex Middleman