Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

America Haters Look HERE FFS

You guys are such idiots you hate america but once something bad happens who do you ask for fucking help? AMERICA.

You know at 9/11 Palestinian people where happy about it. What happened when a earth quake happened and fucked them up? They complained that the US didnt get there to help as fast as they should of.

Stop your fucking complaining its getting on my fucking NERVES.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LOL, blame scientologists.

Oh and get a avatar. nOOb.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Dave get a new avatar, seriousy, that one scares me D:

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    hahah ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON? ARE YOU ,LEARN SOME HISTORY AND THEN POST SOMTHING SMART YOU FUCKING IDIOT GOD HELP US FROM THIS MORONS

Thanks
    EndriT is right, SWEDA POWAAH!!! Nah not really, but sf0d that is not true, name a single time Portugal asked for America's help...
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    Name A Single Time Portugal needed it...

The sad part is, I freakin Hate America for that specific reason. We help ppl WAY too much.
    That whole 'Vietnam' thing? Not our problem. We made it ours, and see what happened?
    'Iraqi Freedom' anyone? Again, their well-being is not our problem, but America just can't stop HELPING, now can they? Anyone notice a trend here?
    Last edited by Jackal; 07-17-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks
    jackal with what are you thiking with..,dont you wanna help pepole in the world to have a better life, lets take iraq in iraq there are pepole that want usa there
    and then there are some gorup of pepole who hate usa and want Sadam back.. and those are a few and they make bombs and shit and in the end they kill there own mothers and children..... just cuz you have a nice life and got food to eat dosent mean that you shoudent help other pepole to have a better life dose it? and USA SHOUD HELP other contirys cuz they got the money and they power to do it..... USA= lets make world a better place to live......

Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    jackal with what are you thiking with..,dont you wanna help pepole in the world to have a better life, lets take iraq in iraq there are pepole that want usa there
    and then there are some gorup of pepole who hate usa and want Sadam back.. and those are a few and they make bombs and shit and in the end they kill there own mothers and children..... just cuz you have a nice life and got food to eat dosent mean that you shoudent help other pepole to have a better life dose it? and USA SHOUD HELP other contirys cuz they got the money and they power to do it..... USA= lets make world a better place to live......
    You smoking something?

And what do you mean Jackal, "Name A Single Time Portugal needed it..."
    Last edited by Beer_Hunter; 07-17-2006 at 06:27 PM.
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter
    You smoking something?

everyday....

Thanks
    USA should only help other countries when Our nation is directly concerned. Let's say... Canada. If Canada wasn't doing so hot (due to an Avalanche, or what have you), and their relations with Russia weren't the best (goin to war), America would have a good reason to help Canada, reason being: Canada is the only thing separating Them (Russians) from Us (America). Furthermore, the Russians would probably have to enter Canada From American Soil, Which can be misinterpereted as an invasion of USA, thereby plunging us into a War.
    You see. America is helping people without even a good reason. Oil - Not good enough to go to war over.
    the Well being of Iraqis- pssh. Yeah right.
    Were helping people for no good reason at all, not even to look goo din other countries' eyes. We're doing it because we're a bunch of do-goody-goood bastards that dont know which fight is ours, and think that we're the Only thing keeping this world from killing itself. We're not, and it is.

And EndriT, (No offence to anyone) Every country we help= Ungrateful bastards that are going to turn on us as soon as we've helped them. *cough*VC*cough*insurgents*cough*

And Beer, I can't remember a single time that Portugal ever needed Foreign Aid...

Thanks
    jackal no not kosovo we love USA

and yes we are muslims

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3930507.stm

Shut up you weeners, if America didn't help you all would be dead in simplest terms all starting in the early 1900's. Shut your bitching, we help too much and well people need it. Oh and yes, its a responsibility for the top nations to help people out. If it isn't enough we help too much and countries fucking hate us. If we don't help out at all countries fucking hate us. So... anyways. How about Lebanon?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Alright, all of you STFU.

Separists suck, we should all just be one happy country, called Earth. Is that too hard to ask? Is your head to high up your ass, to notice your no different than any other human being in the world?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
    Alright, all of you STFU.

Separists suck, we should all just be one happy country, called Earth. Is that too hard to ask? Is your head to high up your ass, to notice your no different than any other human being in the world?

GO ARUN GO ARUN SPEAK UP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    wtf are u high? this war has caused the biggest debt in usa history counting into the trillions, i dont think its just america's job to help, europe can get off their lazy asses and do sum thing too
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast