Thanks

question at gudsoldier...

hey man, I've been trying to figure out the name tag ESP hack, the one tut you posted, when you posted it, you said to go into alpha first and enter the game, and then scan for value 1, then get out, go bravo, and go scan for 2, but while its scanning, theres a ton of value 1ns in the game, so by the time it finishes scanning dont you get kicked from game for afking???i'm just confused about that part =), I got your team switch though, that was good and easy =) thnx again and im using vista just like you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hmm, I normally got kicked too... lol... What I ended up doing was going on Bravo first or even one man army and searching 3 or 5..
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    but on bravo...wouldnt you search for 2?...im confusled,,, what is 3 annd 5?are they the umm you can kill both teams both teams can kill you?

Thanks
    I have never been kicked from a game for AFKing, and I do it a lot(My KDR sucks). Do you do it in the game room or in the actual game. The proper way is to join the game not do it in the room.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes 2 on bravo, 3 on one man army.. You can set it to 5 to kill anyone in the game.. I think 5 might also be for one man army instead of 3... I forgot...
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    if you join into the game and then just alt+tab for like an elimination game up to 140 kills, you usually get kicked...try it =) mabey its only vista lawl

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    so what i should do is go into any one man army and search for 3....one time and then what..=( QQ...do i keep searching for 3 with out leaving the game?untill i get like 1-10 addresse?

edit: shit mb double post, wasnt paying atetion

Thanks
    i havent been getting kicked. im on xp though.
    usually i'd just go in game, alt tab, search, go back in game, exit room, go to different room, different team, alt tab, search again, go back in, rinse and repeat.

ive never been kicked yet.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v292/f50fan/DAKINEGAMINGBANNERSMALLER.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Yeah must be Vista. I really don't get why people have that piece of shit. It is Windows ME 2.0

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    i think depends how long youve searched for, time wise....like if you do esp hack and search for value 1 on alpha team...it takes me like 5-10 minutes to get to half way done searching.....just a thought...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    if you join into the game and then just alt+tab for like an elimination game up to 140 kills, you usually get kicked...try it =) mabey its only vista lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by purenoob134 View Post
    so what i should do is go into any one man army and search for 3....one time and then what..=( QQ...do i keep searching for 3 with out leaving the game?untill i get like 1-10 addresse?

edit: shit mb double post, wasnt paying atetion
    hey, buddy, you double posted... anyways, it's the game when you are on a slow computer or on vista you get slow slow slow searches. Now with this the game kicks you to the lobby for being afk.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    i know =(, edited 2nd post but anyways,...lol.... so what tour saying is i should jsut quit lol or get an XP?=p