Thread: Why like Obama?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Obama,IS SHIT THE WORST FUCKING PRESIDENT ALLIVE.

Now to bring this offtopic...

THe Only Reason WHY OBAMA GOT INTO OFFICE IS because of the Illuminati.During the 2008 election there were countless allegations made against Barack Obama’s character. He was accused of being a Muslim, a Marxist, and the Antichrist himself. While most of these accusations were completely unfounded and did little besides distract the public from the truth, there are indeed connections between him and powerful elite organizations which are working behind the scenes to bring about a one world government. This brief article will discuss some of Barack’s most nefarious connections which will forever change the way you see the man.

While most of the accusations against him are proved to be completely unfounded when they are placed under scrutiny, the Obama Illuminati connections only get deeper the more you examine them. It can be easily seen that he does indeed have a part to play in bringing about the New World Order, the talk of which has only increased after he took office and the economy continued to plummet. Well known political figures such as Henry Kissinger and Gordon Brown have come out and openly endorsed the New World Order as a solution to the growing global economic crisis.

Thanks
    obama is good at rallying the left... that is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Because [MPGH]Obama (josh/joshua?) us his name, duh !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnÿ 3 Tears View Post
    He's a good talker, his speeches attract people.
    thats because he reads off of a teleprompter

^--------he totally ripped on MPGH and topblast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnÿ 3 Tears View Post
    He's a good talker, his speeches attract people.
    So was Hitler.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseQuarters View Post
    So was Hitler.
    @CloseQuarters
    Hitler's speeces wasn't impressive, it was his charisma that attracted. Everyone both Jews and non-Jews can agree with one thing. Hitler electrified the people with his charisma manners. Hitler's rise to power because of the German people's angry at the losses of WWI and the clearly the unfair treatment of the treaty. Hitler's speeches was what the German's people wanted to hear, the same thing that Obama's speeches was, the hope that they'll get better in the future.

Then the whole Holocaust thing and massive war crimes.. oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    @CloseQuarters
    Hitler's speeces wasn't impressive, it was his charisma that attracted. Everyone both Jews and non-Jews can agree with one thing. Hitler electrified the people with his charisma manners. Hitler's rise to power because of the German people's angry at the losses of WWI and the clearly the unfair treatment of the treaty. Hitler's speeches was what the German's people wanted to hear, the same thing that Obama's speeches was, the hope that they'll get better in the future.

Uh............just uh................ his speeches were his charisma.

Thanks
    So was Hitler.
    Even though Hitler's speeches were a huge part of him attracting followers, another big part was the fact that Germany's economy was in the shits and here came along a new leader, and they all wanted someone to blame their bullshit on.

Thanks
    Obama Is alright But Not Good as We Think he was gonna be
    Do not use MPGH images for your own ends.
    Donate Jrueholiday@hotmail.com Paypal every cent will add up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @CloseQuarters

Hitler's charisma was his speeches. He electrified people by telling people what they wanted to hear. He inspired millions. He was so persuasive, he inspired all those people without him having a proper education. He was a good speaker because he got his point across in a charismatic way. His ideas were put out by his speeches. He was a good speaker. You can't be charismatic but not give good speeches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hitler's charisma was his speeches. He electrified people by telling people what they wanted to hear. He inspired millions. He was so persuasive, he inspired all those people without him having a proper education. He was a good speaker because he got his point across in a charismatic way. His ideas were put out by his speeches. He was a good speaker. You can't be charismatic but not give good speeches.
    My point that his speeches were common, it was what people wanted to hear. Reagan's speeches were special in its own mind because of his humor. Hitler speeches wasn't special because of how he played with the people.

If I had a crowd of people who is hungry and gave a speech saying how that we need to rise and fight for food. But I spoke quietly and lack charisma, then most likely I will get ignored.

But if you speak load and clear and able to electrified the people, your simple speech become something. Which I was making a point about how his speech were just simple, but his speaking ability is what made people follow him.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-01-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    He's a good puppet.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    He's a good puppet.
    A puppet of what? While I'm not defending him in any way, he was not a puppet. His ideas were radical at the time. He was not manipulated. He was not the puppet. He was the puppeteer. (Spelling?)

My point that his speeches were common, it was what people wanted to hear. Reagan's speeches were special in its own mind because of his humor. Hitler speeches wasn't special because of how he played with the people.

If I had a crowd of people who is hungry and gave a speech saying how that we need to rise and fight for food. But I spoke quietly and lack charisma, then most likely I will get ignored.

But if you speak load and clear and able to electrified the people, your simple speech become something. Which I was making a point about how his speech were just simple, but his speaking ability is what made people follow him.
    We are saying the same thing. Being a good speaker and having charisma are mostly the same thing. Agree?
    Last edited by CloseQuarters; 08-01-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=CloseQuarters;4780801]A puppet of what? While I'm not defending him in any way, he was not a puppet. His ideas were radical at the time. He was not manipulated. He was not the puppet. He was the puppeteer. (Spelling?)

President a puppeteer? He's a puppet for all the members of congress and others that are influencial behind the scenes. Usually the upper class CEO's and others that invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into his campaign. Why? So that when theres a bill or law they want or dont want he consults all of them on what to say/do. Ofcourse he has his moments. But he's mainly just a face.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    [quote=quevreauxx;4780881]
    A puppet of what? While I'm not defending him in any way, he was not a puppet. His ideas were radical at the time. He was not manipulated. He was not the puppet. He was the puppeteer. (Spelling?)

President a puppeteer? He's a puppet for all the members of congress and others that are influencial behind the scenes. Usually the upper class CEO's and others that invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into his campaign. Why? So that when theres a bill or law they want or dont want he consults all of them on what to say/do. Ofcourse he has his moments. But he's mainly just a face.
    Oops I thought you were talking to me and Bear Jews Hitler debate. soRRY

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast