My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh look. Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
    Oh look. Osama Bin Laden is dead.
    Yup, he did in 2 years what Bush couldn't do in 6 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    Yup, he did in 2 years what Bush couldn't do in 6 years.
    ^ This.

Bush was a gigantic spoon. He was one of the biggest retards I've ever seen.

I'm English and I fucking love Obama. I wish he was our Prime Minister.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post

^ This.

Bush was a gigantic spoon. He was one of the biggest retards I've ever seen.

I'm English and I fucking love Obama. I wish he was our Prime Minister.
    You do realize that while Bush was president the Delta force had gotten within Osama Bin Laden on four separate occasions? And you also realize that he has military advisors? You guys act like the President has control of every small detail about the Government.

Personally I think the only good President was Washington.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You do realize that while Bush was president the Delta force had gotten within Osama Bin Laden on four separate occasions? And you also realize that he has military advisors? You guys act like the President has control of every small detail about the Government.

Personally I think the only good President was Washington.
    So your saying:

Abraham Lincoln - Abolished Slavery and re-united States
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - Got us out of deperessiona and WWII
    Ronald Reagan - Defused Cold War

All those presidents are bad?
    Guess so, since you have "anarchy" all over your sigs.

Thanks

So your saying:

Abraham Lincoln - Abolished Slavery and re-united States
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - Got us out of deperessiona and WWII
    Ronald Reagan - Defused Cold War

All those presidents are bad?
    Guess so, since you have "anarchy" all over your sigs.
    No, all of the other Presidents used the Party system to run siding with one side or another. Washington believed that to multiple party system would cause the country to become corrupt, in which it did, because it's divided the nation as a whole to the point where bureaucrats just tend to argue and piss each other off instead of working together for the common good of the country, and purposely pass different bills into being laws in attempt dethrone the other side from the ability to achieve another President based on that parties side for their common beliefs of the Party, not as the country as a whole.

I might be an Anarchist, but that doesn't mean I don't believe some people are better than others. Roosevelt had the right idea of neglecting his Party's beliefs by shutting down the importing of goods during the war, thus kick starting the economy out of a shit-hole. I don't like him because he still used the Party system to achieve is Presidency.

Don't make biased assumptions based on images others may proclaim, that is a tactic that has been the downfall of many American spooks during the Cold War when facing the KGB, as well allowed operatives on both sides to infiltrate the other successful, even to this day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Obama>Bush Cmon now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreal? View Post
    Obama>Bush Cmon now
    Washington > Everyone else.

Obama's just another fuckin' bureaucrat. He hasn't changed a damn thing except pass a bill that let him piss on the bill of rights.

He also stole BUSH'S IDEA of building an oil pipeline from Alaska directly to our oil refineries in Texas. He was completely against it for the last three years of his term saying Bush was evil for the idea and now he is doing the exact same fucking thing, because as Bush proposed and it's basically true it WILL drop oil prices by a decent margin when finished by eliminating the need for USING oil to transport it over to the refineries.

Either way, they're both fuck ups. Obama's worse in my mind because he's got all of those damn ******s voting for him because he continues to let them leech off welfare, plus he's a lying hypocritical bastard who tries to cover up everything he does wrong. At least Bush made it OBVIOUS he was fucking up, and didn't even try to hide it from the average dumbass American.

Bush was NOT responsible for the economy, and the energy crisis either, so those of you who think that, you don't know how American politics even begin to work. He was also only PARTIALLY at fault for the Iraq War, you fuckheads are forgetting that CONGRESS (and that does include you democrats), was complicit in the decisions to go to war. They also rid the world of a tyrant who was dropping biological chemical agents on Northern Iraq to kill the Shiites for having a different religious outlook on their almost identical religion.

The blame for not having a good energy policy runs back through EVERY President SINCE NIXON. Just because ONE PRESIDENT is in term when they start SOARING does NOT make it HIS FAULT, as well it was the MARKET that controlled the prices, NOT BUSH.

The main causes behind the mortgage crisis and the credit crunch, meanwhile, include decades of indiscipline, speculation and the resulting over inflation of home prices. It was not George W. Bush who set up Fannie and Freddie and encouraged home ownership even for folks who could not afford it. Bush did not force these people to buy bigger houses than they could afford by lying about their income. He did not force people to ignore the contracts while signing Adjustable Rate Mortgages and then again use any available inflated equity to buy plasma TVs. There was only one policy that could have prevented the catastrophe—responsibility, both personal and corporate.
    ^ That explains how Bush was NOT responsible for the dumbass Americans who didn't have NEARLY ENOUGH FUCKING DOUGH TO BUY THEIR BIG ASS HOUSES WITH A MCDONALDS SALARY.

He wasn't fucking good, but not everything was his damn fault. Now, Obama's turn.

All Obama used to get elected was the Race card and the bullshit promises of "change" for those who are black.

Obama's campaign put out a document disparaging other candidates for being American Indian. They denied all claims but ties HAVE been linked back to his campaign.

Obama was sponsored by Tony Rezko, the asshole who was demanding kickbacks from companies who wanted state business. Obama lied and said he never did any favors for him, whereas business's actually sent in letters Obama had sent them praising the crook.

Obama bashed on Wal-Marts Labor practices, but neglected to announce that HIS WIFE was on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS for a company that supplies Wal-Mart with much of its produce.

Obama is COMPLETELY anti-2nd Amendment. He doesn't think we should be allowed to carry any forms of semi-automatic weaponry.

Obama BITCHES about American Auto-makers not making cars gas-efficient enough, yet he drives a hemi-v8 Chrysler 300 (terrible fucking car to begin with).

Obama had to make a speech about his "Job Plan" TWO YEARS into his term.

Obama is a spineless pussy, by not giving quite a few speeches when Republicans criticized him for not being timely ON GIVING SPEECHES.

Obama's health care policy announced it would be less than 1 trillion dollars, estimates are now that it will cost America 2 trillion and possibly more. The increase will have to come from tax increases (which Obama said that would change (fucking liar)) and benefit cuts (wow what a shocker!).

As much as you guys keep saying "Obama > Bush! Obama > Bush!!!", at least Bush had the balls to DO SOMETHING WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Washington > Everyone else.

Obama's just another fuckin' bureaucrat. He hasn't changed a damn thing except pass a bill that let him piss on the bill of rights.

He also stole BUSH'S IDEA of building an oil pipeline from Alaska directly to our oil refineries in Texas. He was completely against it for the last three years of his term saying Bush was evil for the idea and now he is doing the exact same fucking thing, because as Bush proposed and it's basically true it WILL drop oil prices by a decent margin when finished by eliminating the need for USING oil to transport it over to the refineries.

Either way, they're both fuck ups. Obama's worse in my mind because he's got all of those damn ******s voting for him because he continues to let them leech off welfare, plus he's a lying hypocritical bastard who tries to cover up everything he does wrong. At least Bush made it OBVIOUS he was fucking up, and didn't even try to hide it from the average dumbass American.

Bush was NOT responsible for the economy, and the energy crisis either, so those of you who think that, you don't know how American politics even begin to work. He was also only PARTIALLY at fault for the Iraq War, you fuckheads are forgetting that CONGRESS (and that does include you democrats), was complicit in the decisions to go to war. They also rid the world of a tyrant who was dropping biological chemical agents on Northern Iraq to kill the Shiites for having a different religious outlook on their almost identical religion.

The blame for not having a good energy policy runs back through EVERY President SINCE NIXON. Just because ONE PRESIDENT is in term when they start SOARING does NOT make it HIS FAULT, as well it was the MARKET that controlled the prices, NOT BUSH.

^ That explains how Bush was NOT responsible for the dumbass Americans who didn't have NEARLY ENOUGH FUCKING DOUGH TO BUY THEIR BIG ASS HOUSES WITH A MCDONALDS SALARY.

He wasn't fucking good, but not everything was his damn fault. Now, Obama's turn.

All Obama used to get elected was the Race card and the bullshit promises of "change" for those who are black.

Obama's campaign put out a document disparaging other candidates for being American Indian. They denied all claims but ties HAVE been linked back to his campaign.

Obama was sponsored by Tony Rezko, the asshole who was demanding kickbacks from companies who wanted state business. Obama lied and said he never did any favors for him, whereas business's actually sent in letters Obama had sent them praising the crook.

Obama bashed on Wal-Marts Labor practices, but neglected to announce that HIS WIFE was on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS for a company that supplies Wal-Mart with much of its produce.

Obama is COMPLETELY anti-2nd Amendment. He doesn't think we should be allowed to carry any forms of semi-automatic weaponry.

Obama BITCHES about American Auto-makers not making cars gas-efficient enough, yet he drives a hemi-v8 Chrysler 300 (terrible fucking car to begin with).

Obama had to make a speech about his "Job Plan" TWO YEARS into his term.

Obama is a spineless pussy, by not giving quite a few speeches when Republicans criticized him for not being timely ON GIVING SPEECHES.

Obama's health care policy announced it would be less than 1 trillion dollars, estimates are now that it will cost America 2 trillion and possibly more. The increase will have to come from tax increases (which Obama said that would change (fucking liar)) and benefit cuts (wow what a shocker!).

As much as you guys keep saying "Obama > Bush! Obama > Bush!!!", at least Bush had the balls to DO SOMETHING WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT.
    I don't think any president was better than the other, they all react differently put under pressure. Obama +/- Bush

Thanks

I don't think any president was better than the other, they all react differently put under pressure. Obama +/- Bush
    It also depends on what previous Presidents did during their terms to delegate what will happen for the next President along the line,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
    He's a good talker, his speeches attract people.
    Yeah. Too bad he doesn't even write them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    Yeah. Too bad he doesn't even write them.
    You know that how?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

You know that how?
    How do you not know that?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast