Thread: Going Extreme

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGabear View Post
    You're implying he actually has anything worthwhile to say. The one or two times I bothered to read any of his posts, I didn't gain any meaningful knowledge. Probably would be easier to just ignore him completely.
    This ^ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by seiferxi View Post
    Unfortunately as long as they use the steam engine there will always be a way to force commands through the console
    First off, it's the source engine. And secondly, you are incorrect. The solution is them making games hosted server side, that would effectively remove our access to the console since we no longer run the server locally. However, this is Nexon we're talking about so... they will repeatedly patch hackshield and block programs in a losing battle to stop players from doing such things since this costs them less money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Existance0 View Post
    First off, it's the source engine. And secondly, you are incorrect. The solution is them making games hosted server side, that would effectively remove our access to the console since we no longer run the server locally. However, this is Nexon we're talking about so... they will repeatedly patch hackshield and block programs in a losing battle to stop players from doing such things since this costs them less money.
    Pretty much exactly what i was thinking.

+1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12