Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

No camo or rainbow fire when playing multiplayer.

I wanted to get some "new" camos for my guns, as i am dead bored with the old ones.
    So i went over to the texture part of the black ops forum to get some nice stuff and ended up downloading rainbowfire and a colorpack with clean colors.

Now, everything is working FINE (completely 100% fine), but when i join the servers i usually play on, the camo's and the rainbowfire went gone!!!

Is there anyone who knows how to make them work on a real multilayer server?, or is this bannable? (since they block it for multiplayer)

Thanks for all answers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    it worked fine in what? create a class? priv match?

Thanks
    im not sure on the bannable part, but for ONLINE MP mode it should give you an error or block you out from joining any game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    im not sure on the bannable part, but for ONLINE MP mode it should give you an error or block you out from joining any game.
    Thanks for answers!

When i tried to join a real multiplayer server, the game just freezes for about 15 extra seconds, and then just keeps on loading. This results in that i am able to play the game as lame and boring as it used to be (exept for the extra loading time)

By the way, i am still able to play on the zombie maps with these modifications! Sadly you get no flamethrower on zombie!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you can't get banned for it
    you only can't play
    so far i know