Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Exclamation C++ DirectX, XAnimator(A .x file loader, animator, and renderer) HELP HUGE ERROR

So to load a .x file and use the animation in c++ d3dx9 you need to configure a ton of stuff and I learned how but I found an easier way. A library called XAnimator XAnimator

It is a great library theres just 1 huge problem. When I compile the test code for it I get all these errors.

c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|31|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|32|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|51|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|52|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|76|error: '__in_z' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|76|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|76|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|76|error: '__in_z_opt' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|76|error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|77|error: '__in_z' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|77|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|77|error: '__in' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|77|error: '__in_z_opt' was not declared in this scope|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\..\..\..\..\ include\dxerr.h|77|error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression|
    C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Projects\Test3D\src\main.cp p||In function 'bool SetupDirect3D(HWND__*)':|
    C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Projects\Test3D\src\main.cp p|159|warning: taking address of temporary|
    C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Projects\Test3D\src\main.cp p|159|warning: taking address of temporary|
    ||=== Build finished: 16 errors, 3 warnings ==
    btw linked to DxErr.h ^^^^

Yea its bad I know. So I figured out how to fix all those errors DDDDDDDDDD
    yea no it just got worse.

c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc||In function 'std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>& std:perator>>(std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>&, std::basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>&)':|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1008|error: expected primary-expression before ',' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1017|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1020|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1022|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1036|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1042|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1046|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1054|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1061|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc||In function 'std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::getline(std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>&, std::basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>&, _CharT)':|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1079|error: expected primary-expression before ',' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1087|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1095|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1103|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1110|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1118|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    c:\mingw\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.5.2\include\c++\ bits\basic_string.tcc|1124|error: expected primary-expression before '.' token|
    C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Projects\Test3D\src\main.cp p||In function 'bool SetupDirect3D(HWND__*)':|
    ||=== Build finished: 16 errors, 3 warnings ==
    btw linked to basic_string.tcc ^^^^

So I have no idea how to fix all the errors for basic_string.tcc. Can anyone please help me?
    My Youtube
    Check it out for Dubstep, commentarys, hacks, hack tutorials and other stuffs

List of achievments
    = finished
    = not done

make a solitaire trainer(shutup) =
    diablo 2 trainer =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    O.O Wha eva dis is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
    O.O Wha eva dis is.
    Why post then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    also I fixed the first set of errors by defining the missing functions example: #define __in
    My Youtube

List of achievments
    = finished
    = not done

diablo 2 trainer =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Have you tried compiling with Visual Studio? It seems that it was optimized for that.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Have you tried compiling with Visual Studio? It seems that it was optimized for that.
    ill try that thanks
    My Youtube

List of achievments
    = finished
    = not done

diablo 2 trainer =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Ok so I downloaded microsoft visual studio. Installed directx and xanimator and now I get these to errors and I have no idea what they mean :/
    My Youtube

List of achievments
    = finished
    = not done

diablo 2 trainer =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Try to learn C++ too

The Only Bests :

R3d_L!n3(Fares)
    Aeroman (Brent)
    TheCamels8 (Ori)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Try using DarkGDK. It is used specifically for game development, but you can use its libraries for anything else like this. You can even load .x file that is located in the project directory using:
    Code:

dbLoadObject("lkdjfljksd.x",1);

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!