Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks

[Tut]Set up 65k + Any Map with WPE Pro

Hi, Jerry here, most of you know me as TwoTowers, well here is my tutorial on how to use WPE Pro.

1. First Download WPE Pro: Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro
    *WARNING* It will say it has a Trojan. TRUST ME it is not harmful, it is needed for the application to work.
    Virustotal. MD5: 7d67a57453f9f7639be29eead127922a Sniff-WpePro HackTool.Win32.Sniffer.WpePro.u Win32/Sniffer.WpePro.A

2. Next turn on CA with the bypass.

3. Make a Room

4. Go to WPE and click the Target Program button.
    a. Now scroll down and double click on Engine.exe

5. Congratulations! WPE is attached to Combat Arms. But don't clap yet.

6. Click the play button (the one above all the gauges).

7. Alt Tab into Combat Arms and go to shop

8. Alt Tab into WPE and click the Stop button

9. Now something will pop up
    a. Right click on the first address and click Set Sendlist with this Socket ID.

10. Close the popup.

11. On the bottom you will see 2 tabs (Filters and Send). Click send.

*ALTERNATE METHOD* Download the attachment I posted and save it to your WPE Pro folder. Click the open button and open the .est file i posted (Thanks for reminding me brianfan, didnt hack WoW Private Server for a while, forgot a lot). Skip to step 16.

12. Next click on the New Page button (the paper one).

13. A new window will pop up, on the bottom you will see Packet Size. Change this to 22.

14. Entering the codes:
    You will enter these codes into where you see all the 0's. For example, you see 00000000 and then 00 00 00 00 ... Well you will enter the code only the 00 00 locations.
    The codes:
    65k Cap CTF(Deject3d) : 4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00
    Maps (brianfan) : 4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 03 00 00 00

15.Enter both of these.However make a new one for each (click on paper, type first one, press ok. Click on paper, type second code, press ok.

16. Go to CA and change the mode to CTF.

check the first code(65k CTF) and press the play button. Change the send to 1 Times, and leave the timer alone. Make it open socket. The socket ID should already be put in for you. now press the play button again. GJ you got it.

17. Now do the same for the map. If you looked at the code for the map (03) that is TwoTowers, change it to the value of another map to have that map. Map list made by csnreyes. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...cked_maps.html
    For Example, 03 is Two Towers, 07 is Sand Hog, and 05 is Brush.

18. GJ you have it done.

Credits:brianfan for maps and Deject3d for plvl

FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwaird View Post
    hey, it won't let me open wpe , it says "! Cannot execute "COCUME~1OwnerLOCALS~1TempRar.140WPE PRO.exe"
    EDIT: lmao, nvm i fig'd it out, lol choob moment here.......
    DOUBLE EDIT:...still didnt work, idk y.........it says the same thing ! Cannot execute "COCUME~1OwnerLOCALS~1TempRar.140WPE PRO.exe"
    can someone help?
    You have to extract to a folder,can't run it from temp.

Quote Originally Posted by Drown2008 View Post
    every damn wpe pro i download it either gives me an error at 99.9 % or when i extract it it disappears anyne know how to fix this
    Turn off your VirusScanner.

When I check more than one only one works.
    Try checking and running one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
    kevin can u tell me if im doin anything wrong i open my bypass open up combat arms blahblahblah then go into a chnl and create a room alt tab out start up wpe and then i try to find the target program engine.exe and its not there and combat arms is running and if i go into task manager then proscesses engine.exe is there.
    what am i doing wrong?
    You have to download the program called PermEdit, same site as WPE Pro. Here is the link: Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro
    Next, open it and find Engine.Exe , highlight it, and click grant permissions. Now you will be able to see Engine.exe in WPE Pro.

Changing the Number of Points

1. Open up Deject3d's code or open my attachment in WPE Pro, highlight 65k and click the Pencil.

2. You will see this 4C 03 00 00 0E 00 00 00 4C 03 0E 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00

3. As you can see the FF FF is bolded, this is how many points the game will last. This is Hexadecimal. FF= 255 . Now what FF FF refers to is FF Multiplied by FF. So therefore it is 255 times 255 which is 65k. To change this do this, if you want 255 make the second FF become 00.

4. Open up Windows Calculator. Click View and Scientific. now write the amount of points you want. For example, I want 8k points (its really hard for me to explain this other than trial and error, so if someone has better idea, post here). So type FF and press the multiply button then type 20. You will get this:1FE0. Now click the Dec Button and it will become 8160 points. So now you know that FF 20 is 8160 points.

5. Now go to WPE and edit the FF FF into FF 20 to have 8160 except of 65k

How To PowerLEVEL
    1. After you do all of this and set up a map with 65k capture points invite your friends.

2. You will need to have at least 2 people, one person the leaver and the other person the capper.

3. So the power levelers go on one team, and one person goes on the other.

4. Start the game.

5. The team with the power levelers cap the flag once.

6. Once the power level team caps, the leaver has to leave the game.

7. This will show up as the power level team winning the match.

8. The power level team will get 500K XP and 1 Million GP

*WARNING* If you get General of the Army or Super Trainee, you will be bugged. You won't be able to join any other server, and will be stuck in 1 server.

*For Windows Fun, Not Part of TUT* If you want to have fun with windows press these three keys at the same time: Shift + Alt+ Print Screen. A popup will come up, press OK.*For Windows FUn, Not Part of TUT*

VirusTotal Results for the Attachment (for the unbelievers)
    Virustotal. MD5: f3ebb59ffa40f2a2eadc1426ebb23953
    Last edited by jerry0; 08-06-2008 at 11:09 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jerry0 For This Useful Post:

Chaseee333 (08-08-2008),crusader1 (08-06-2008),det0x (08-06-2008),KanonGFX (08-06-2008),malbolger (08-06-2008),Mangust (08-06-2008),MortalDefiance (08-06-2008),seanoreo (08-06-2008),trank (08-07-2008),Xray3109 (08-06-2008),you_idiot9 (01-18-2009)

Thanks

aiee

i tried extracting it. and all that came up was the filler.txt wat teh hell is up
    help plox

Thanks
    Ugh.. I need a new Hex number.. FF FF keeps crashing me on XP anyone know the highest number I can use without crashing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Works, it`s simple.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    No point, since Nexon is going to reset everyone in a few hours. Still want to have your 5 seconds of fame?
    Link to the page where there gonna reset everyones account? I know that the update is there, but I see nothing on reseting accounts, they should find a way to get everyones rank back to normal by how many kills and deaths they have. I see no reason for a reset.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    man i followed the steps and i always get Connection with the server has ended in CA.... im using XP

i tried the 255..
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i dont really trust it it said it had a trojan and the risk was seveer so im jus gonna leave it alone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont really trust it it said it had a trojan and the risk was seveer so im jus gonna leave it alone
    sigh .. DONT FUCKING USE IT IF U THINK THIS IS A VIRUS... READ WHAT HE SAYS ON THE FIRST PAGE
    Last edited by GOD; 08-06-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    sigh .. DONT FUCKING USE IT IF U THINK THIS IS A VIRUS... READ WHAT HE SAYS ON THE FIRST PAGE
    wow dude calm down ok and im tryin it right now and i have it open and im using my bypass with combat arms and combat arms is open and in the target then engine.exe isnt in there....

Thanks
    wdf when i cap the flag and my frd leaves it said abnormal game play detected... and then it says no money and xp gained...
    Last edited by kelvinho6666; 08-06-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    kevin can u tell me if im doin anything wrong i open my bypass open up combat arms blahblahblah then go into a chnl and create a room alt tab out start up wpe and then i try to find the target program engine.exe and its not there and combat arms is running and if i go into task manager then proscesses engine.exe is there.
    what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

wont work

I cant get it working it says when i try to check them and send it it says Sent:0 Errors:1 i know i typed it in all right but idk what is wrong.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    man i followed the steps and i always get Connection with the server has ended in CA.... im using XP

i tried the 255..

Try BB 00 for 18X.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    what am i doing wrong?
    can anyone help me??

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    what am i doing wrong?
    Download PermEdit from the same website. I'll link in main post.

EDIT: Added Not seeing Engine.Exe solution (FAQ Section).
    Last edited by jerry0; 08-06-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ok thank you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast