Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Instead of begging, why not offer a donation? If you can't get the skills, can try sponsorship. If that doesn't work, at least think of how you used it when it was available and send a tipful thank-you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ya and if he chnages hes mind i will happy but if he dont am going to hope for some 1 else to make 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    sigh... well it was fun to use someone elses work but its not all that hard to gain access to the console... people there are plenty of tuts out there that will get you past HS GG and all the others. this kind of game was made using a lot of the same aspects as source so learn it.. Hell Demon.. thanks for what you put out for the public and thank you for the support of your trainer... good luck in the future.

to all noob hackers. learn binary first then hex. then learn to code its easiest in that order.

to hack abusers. learn that because you downloaded and applied the hack you want to use doesnt make you super smart super cool or a super hacker. and you ruin it for those that want to hack and are learning while using. stop hacking till you understand the ETHICS behind hacking.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanten_the_destroyer For This Useful Post:

lastnovember (04-20-2011),Malefic (04-20-2011),ricven (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanten_the_destroyer View Post
    sigh... well it was fun to use someone elses work but its not all that hard to gain access to the console... people there are plenty of tuts out there that will get you past HS GG and all the others. this kind of game was made using a lot of the same aspects as source so learn it.. Hell Demon.. thanks for what you put out for the public and thank you for the support of your trainer... good luck in the future.

to all noob hackers. learn binary first then hex. then learn to code its easiest in that order.

to hack abusers. learn that because you downloaded and applied the hack you want to use doesnt make you super smart super cool or a super hacker. and you ruin it for those that want to hack and are learning while using. stop hacking till you understand the ETHICS behind hacking.
    ^ amen to that last part, to many kiddies these days ruining the fun of serious hackers that use it privately in a game, the days to where oh a hack didnt mean everyone doing it in public like the twits do it these days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ricven View Post
    ^ amen to that last part, to many kiddies these days ruining the fun of serious hackers that use it privately in a game, the days to where oh a hack didnt mean everyone doing it in public like the twits do it these days
    Couldnt agree more

Thanks
    What do you expect when this forum is open for the public. I asked myself this when I joined. If any noob can find this, what makes you think a nexon staff can't? All you have to do is type in Vindictus Hack and create an account and you're set. But at the same time, if it was all private, I would have never found it

What hell demon is doing is what he should've done awhile ago. Unforunately, for those that are new to these forums (like me) and know how to use console correctly cannot reap the benefits.

PS. sorry if some of my words dont make sense, i've been drinking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    fk the hacks i just wanna play and i cant =O i get DC every min =(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    here is an idea get a plane ticket n fly to america XD I jk i jk i think someone else is working on a profixier

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfonda View Post
    Instead of begging, why not offer a donation? If you can't get the skills, can try sponsorship. If that doesn't work, at least think of how you used it when it was available and send a tipful thank-you.
    I agree, I already said that in the post HD responded to. About "trust." XP

Sounds good to me... I'd gladly buy it for 5-10$ I used it for a back-up to help myself recover from being hacked faster. Its a nice thing to have handy when you actually need it. Nexon doesn't do their job when it comes to missing items.
    Last edited by saintx18; 04-20-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My first post :

You wouldnt know what you had, until the day you lose it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so i have a "working" console... no i wont release.. how do you get it to attach.. it works in theory only so far.

Thanks
    To those still getting booted, just change from proxifier to proxy cap and change Hackshield to 1.25

links:
    https://www.proxycap.com/download/pcap420_x86.msi
    https://bit****/goiX91

Yeah, you all know that shortener...dunno why it censored a link compressor...but yeah, you know where to look
    Last edited by TioZ; 04-21-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    one this u one is
    ServerCmd, but most/all console right now plus .hfs binding is ClientCmd

ServerCmd would give us full control on anything but finding commands would be harder but it could also mean we can get free items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12