Thread: Hacking ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Hacking ?

Well i just got banned, some how idk, the hack i and my brother got banned from combat arms. We both were using gordon and i was using ghbtoo as of yesturday, he didnt use ghb hack and he got banned so im sure it was tht, which leaves gordon, was there something to this hack why we gt banned or somthing ? its either the hack or combat arms has a knew way of detecting hacks which means were all screewed, n point blank the hacks i were using never d/c or crashed once
    Last edited by vietboy; 04-20-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Did you forget to remove the dumps and .txt files in the CA folder?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Did you forget to remove the dumps and .txt files in the CA folder?
    totally did that man, i got a cleaner

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
    totally did that man, i got a cleaner
    Each time you crashed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Each time you crashed?
    not with those hacks, with your hacks n every body elses yea, bt its funny kuz the hack i used had to sighn in, a GUI i think u guys call it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Gordon hacks leave a trail if not used properly. You probably used Aimbot one to many times and they just trashed your IP. If not, try the Alt Injection Method. Run it in Administrator if you have VIsta or 7, if you do not, IT WILL NOT WORK. You need to be in Combat Arms for a few minutes, or it crashes, so wait a bit then play.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AGWStge5rya$@% For This Useful Post:

vietboy (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    The Gordon hacks leave a trail if not used properly. You probably used Aimbot one to many times and they just trashed your IP. If not, try the Alt Injection Method. Run it in Administrator if you have VIsta or 7, if you do not, IT WILL NOT WORK. You need to be in Combat Arms for a few minutes, or it crashes, so wait a bit then play.
    no man, the hack does nt crash a bit, my point is that nexon some how found out and both me and my brother account got banned, and we both were using gordon, oh and 1 more thing...... NOW SOME ! TELLS ME, if ik tht i wudnt have even risked it, wth is wrong man, isnt there like a warning when using the aimbot jeez, had dat acc since 2009 and just made 2LT ( i dnt rank fast) and boguht quite an amount of nx too, went all da way down da drain, TY for telling me now
    Last edited by vietboy; 04-20-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
    no man, the hack does nt crash a bit, my point is that nexon some how found out and both me and my brother account got banned, and we both were using gordon, oh and 1 more thing...... NOW SOME ! TELLS ME, if ik tht i wudnt have even risked it, wth is wrong man, isnt there like a warning when using the aimbot jeez, had dat acc since 2009 and just made 2LT ( i dnt rank fast) and boguht quite an amount of nx too, went all da way down da drain, TY for telling me now
    You should of thought about it before you start hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Isn't it obvious?
    You hack, exploit, modify, glitch, or even attempt. You run a risk of getting banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I play legit a lot. Much more fun for me. UNLESS of course I get some NX, then I get elite mod on my hacking account and make people rage in Quarantine two towers. SOOOO MUCH FUN THEN!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Isn't it obvious?
    You hack, exploit, modify, glitch, or even attempt. You run a risk of getting banned
    yes i do know that, bt i dont get how they caught me, i shud have seen this coming when i got banned before when i wasnt playing combat arms before, my point is tht maybe nexon is stepping up the plate with hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

Not true.

You should of thought about it before you start hacking.
    why shud i, i been hacking ca since the game came out lol, i didnt over do it like fly or tele kill or any thing, played legit with hacks as best as ppossible. so why shud i be worried
    Last edited by vietboy; 04-21-2011 at 08:15 AM.