Thanks

hell_demon the console does not work

Hello everybody, hell_demon the console does not work, and now, after landing the game hacking tool detected prompt, and then the tool automatically shut down, what solutions do, please explain in detail under

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hell_demon console still works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyonoon View Post
    Hell_demon console still works.
    how did you do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    at the risk of sounding like a complete tool... please just at least LOOK at the latest threads before you post, not even saying you need to search for anything, there is a new thread on how to get the console to work on the FRONT PAGE *sigh*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by relyks View Post
    at the risk of sounding like a complete tool... please just at least LOOK at the latest threads before you post, not even saying you need to search for anything, there is a new thread on how to get the console to work on the FRONT PAGE *sigh*

I'm just looking for happy, without destroying the meaning of the game, please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    no idea what you are trying to say, I thought I was being helpful, but it's fairly apparent you have a problem with english, and I really can't help you there

Thanks
    no idea what you are trying to say, I thought I was being helpful, but it's fairly apparent you have a problem with english, and I really can't help you there
    I just want to say, and now hacking tools detected HS tips, hell_demon tools can not be used, how can I do?

Thanks
    it's people like you who don't know how to do things without asking too much questions and figuring out yourself that ruin the hacks...

if you can't troubleshoot yourself with ALL those posts floating around with tons of information, the I'm sorry, you don't deserve to use the hack, as we don't trust you about not using it in public to gain attention...

we're sorry but it just won't cut it... please try to be a bit more autonomous...

TL;DR won't work here anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zummer View Post
    it's people like you who don't know how to do things without asking too much questions and figuring out yourself that ruin the hacks...

if you can't troubleshoot yourself with ALL those posts floating around with tons of information, the I'm sorry, you don't deserve to use the hack, as we don't trust you about not using it in public to gain attention...

we're sorry but it just won't cut it... please try to be a bit more autonomous...

TL;DR won't work here anymore
    actually imo (without trying to offend) this community is ass backwards instead of posting tutorials and teaching sessions so that you can create more help and build the community

ppl do one of two things

one wait for a single person to release (conosle) then praise him and bash talk anyone who says anything wrong..

which instantly tells me one thing: he is the only one trying to learn and develop and everyone is either too lazy to figure it out themselves or simply can't so instead they revert there energy into (ass kissing,licking,sucking ect)

what i have seen so far is basic demise of a blissfull community (people who thing that status gives them the write to talk to people anyway they choose)

*not everyone is from america and should speak english the fact that they can is amazing to me im sure you being an average american only know one language as in a average euro knows 3 just saying plz dont get mad*

teaching,learning,growing making the site private, interviewing members before they are allowed in are somethings im looking into for my own community. yea im new here but status on a forum will never show what i know,what ive done or anyone for that matter and thus should not be used as a basis for how you treat someone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modtv1337 For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (04-21-2011),senying (04-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dont appreciate that sir.. i defended you when ppl flame on ur @ss about hfs files or what ever.. just because his english is bad you think he have a problem? mayb he aint american like you mayb he just moved here.. so who gives a damn about being good at enlgish or not... its not like english it the main language in the world..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    I dont appreciate that sir.. i defended you when ppl flame on ur @ss about hfs files or what ever.. just because his english is bad you think he have a problem? mayb he aint american like you mayb he just moved here.. so who gives a damn about being good at enlgish or not... its not like english it the main language in the world..
    In your case.
    Learn english too.

Thanks
    Hell released a new console 1 hour after this thread was posted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheArk View Post
    Hell released a new console 1 hour after this thread was posted
    I fix it up as soon as I'm notified(unless I'm asleep :P)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I fix it up as soon as I'm notified(unless I'm asleep :P)
    I can see that