Thread: Legit Bans?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Legit Bans?

ok so my friend is a legit player i know him from school and hes a 1st LT then 1 day which was yesterday he gets banned for no reason. he does not hack nor glitch nor cheat in any way in the game.there is even no proof on youtube nor on cbl which just makes me pissed off at nexon for banning all those legits people out there.my friend even bought about 200k nx which is fucking gay because now he has to rank up all over again......

Profile : Community Ban List - Player [_Mr_Unknown_]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx1337xX View Post
    ok so my friend is a legit player i know him from school and hes a 1st LT then 1 day which was yesterday he gets banned for no reason. he does not hack nor glitch nor cheat in any way in the game.there is even no proof on youtube nor on cbl which just makes me pissed off at nexon for banning all those legits people out there.my friend even bought about 200k nx which is fucking gay because now he has to rank up all over again......

Profile : Community Ban List - Player [_Mr_Unknown_]
    could be power leveling or playing a game with a hacker (benefiting from hacking) profanity etc;

sometimes Nexon just bans you to scare you, happened to me a few times and I haven't used a hack since like early 2010 just for testing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

could be power leveling or playing a game with a hacker (benefiting from hacking) profanity etc;

sometimes Nexon just bans you to scare you, happened to me a few times and I haven't used a hack since like early 2010 just for testing.
    he has not done anything like that. profanity nope. the fact is that nexon had no proof of banning and they never give good reasons. all they fucking say is you didnt follow the TOS or whatever shit they say. they have to be more specific and nexon are acting like babies these days now.......

Thanks
    he has not done anything like that. profanity nope. the fact is that nexon had no proof of banning and they never give good reasons. all they fucking say is you didnt follow the TOS or whatever shit they say. they have to be more specific and nexon are acting like babies these days now.......
    Unless you're your own 'friend' and covering yourself up in case Nexon comes here and see's that you're Mr. Unknown because you're on a hack site after all, then you never know if your friend used profanity or whatever.

Thanks

Unless you're your own 'friend' and covering yourself up in case Nexon comes here and see's that you're Mr. Unknown because you're on a hack site after all, then you never know if your friend used profanity or whatever.
    im not covering myself. i have a different IGN and my friend got really pissed because of the time he put into the game. the fact is that nexon fails at making games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    check the wall of shame...may take a while to update, but he'll be there. And if it says something that is amiss (i.e. hacking) just send a ticket to nexon....and they **might** clear it up.

Thanks
    im not covering myself. i have a different IGN and my friend got really pissed because of the time he put into the game. the fact is that nexon fails at making games.
    No, Maplestory and Vindictus are pretty good game, the team that works on CA does an okay job for a free game, but I feel that they have the potential to do WAY better. Like I said, you never know what your friend did unless you play with him EVERY second on CA and log out at the same time.

Thanks

No, Maplestory and Vindictus are pretty good game, the team that works on CA does an okay job for a free game, but I feel that they have the potential to do WAY better. Like I said, you never know what your friend did unless you play with him EVERY second on CA and log out at the same time.
    i know how he plays because i played with him. whenever hacker in room he just reports then leaves and kicks if on his team. otherwise im gonna help him with this and get nexon to fucking fix up his rank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

ture dat...but the problem is there's alot of people who like getting hack videos and framing it on other players....so that could have also happened...and before you argue, I know someone who does it...

Thanks
    04/20/11 _Mr_Unknown_ Rank GreatKhmerEmpire Clan Emblem Hacking/Botting

there is your proof that he is on wall of shame. fuck you nexon because he has never hacked/botted he is 100% LEGIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    04/20/11

there is your proof that he is on wall of shame. fuck you nexon because he has never hacked/botted he is 100% LEGIT
    framing is possible....i have footage that got my friend suspended and hes not even in it...ill see if i can get it..

[EDIT] nope cant find it...
    Last edited by Angels Die; 04-21-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post

framing is possible....i have footage that got my friend suspended and hes not even in it...ill see if i can get it..

[EDIT] nope cant find it...
    i never saw any videos under my friend's IGN so he didn't get framed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i never saw any videos under my friend's IGN so he didn't get framed.

Get him to send a ticket though asking why exactly he is banned and then see what is said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol then y'd u ever play ca? point is ur 'frien' did sumthing dumb. now he gets 2 pay 4 it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    lol then y'd u ever play ca? point is ur 'frien' did sumthing dumb. now he gets 2 pay 4 it...
    he may not have...nexon makes alot of mistakes just like everyone else...I know people who have been accidently banned and then they ask, and nexon apologises and reopens their account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast